Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-13-2014, 07:32 PM   #1
LDCII

Default Cow humiliation

I have a particle taste for getting you ladies on all fours and letting your tits hang like udders and making you perform like a farmyard cow before milking those udders.

If this is something that peaks your interest or you'd like to try out then Msg me with the subject "Moo" with your KIK and we can talk some more and see if we are compatible for a session or two.

female Cows for the milking shed for Humiliation & Udder control (PM with the title "Moo")

For Towel Drop Dare PM with the title Towel

If your interested in becoming a contestant on the Naughty Game Show DM with the Title Game show (Entry application required)

WANT your clothing controlled. Get in touch now.

KIK & SnapChat: LDCII (No time wasters)
LDCII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 10:46 PM   #2
fatslut54

Default moo

Sarahbby54 is my kik

Likes: pain, cum, ice, public toilet dares, anal, pee, verbal abuse, humiliation, hidden public, orgasm control/denial, restroom control, diapers, petplay, tit/pussy torture

Limits: people I know, Pics, shaving, extreme pain, dangerous, full public, messy

Every time I get a PM I will insert the 5 ice cubes in the place of your choice

Every time you PM Me the words "GET THe SOAP" I will wash my mouth out with soap how you wish.
fatslut54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 03:03 PM   #3
LDCII

Some very interesting udders in need of milking thus far. Anymore follow the instructions in the top post

female Cows for the milking shed for Humiliation & Udder control (PM with the title "Moo")

If your interested in becoming a contestant on the Naughty Game Show DM with the Title Game show (Entry application required)

Old 12-19-2014, 02:14 PM   #4
LDCII

Friday night and the milking shed is open ladies

Old 12-23-2014, 03:36 PM   #5
LDCII

It's almost Christmas so I'm fairly certain there's some of you out there that need milking. See the first post for more details

Old 08-20-2016, 04:34 PM   #6
LDCII

Been away on vacation so I'm on the look out for some new hi cows for milking come along to the milking shed ladies. Details in sig.

Old 09-08-2016, 03:53 PM   #7
LDCII

I'm free all night if any new cows need milking? Pop on into the cow shed.

Details in sig.

Old 12-18-2017, 06:51 PM   #8
LDCII

Well it’s been a while and it’s nearly Christmas so I have time and space for some new cows. Follow the previous instructions and I hope to hear from you soon.

Old 12-25-2017, 04:23 PM   #9
LDCII

Christmas Day at the milking shed open ladies. Contact me via details in sig.

Old 01-21-2018, 03:01 PM   #10
LDCII

You need to be milked? The cow shed is open.

Old 01-21-2018, 04:06 PM   #11
yoursubgirl

Messaged you I am willing
Also I am not from Canada, not sure why it says that
yoursubgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 05:27 PM   #12
LDCII

Anymore ladies looking to be a hucow? Contact me now if you do I have some time right now

Old 08-08-2018, 03:20 PM   #13
LDCII

Been away for a bit, so I’ve not had the lab active,
But if any ladies are interested in becoming a lab rat today then feel free to contact me via my KIK details in sig.

Old 12-13-2018, 04:00 PM   #14
LDCII

Well the lab and the cow shed are now open for Christmas festivities ladies

KIK me at the usual address LDCII for more details

Old 12-22-2019, 06:53 PM   #15
LDCII

It’s that time of year where I reopen the lab and cowshed at Christmas for new specimens. Details below

Advertisements
Kink Talk