Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-30-2023, 03:22 PM   #1
subslut69

Default Punish a Mindless Slut

As it has came to my attention I shouldn't be able to just come back here and act as if nothing has happened. I disappeared for so long without an explanation. So please send this stupid slut your worst punishments to teach me my lesson for going offline for nearly 5 months.
subslut69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2023, 03:35 PM   #2
Godcaller

Stay standing and put one of the vibrators in your pussy on the max setting. through clenching alone you must keep it in there for 20 minutes. If it falls out you add 10 mins and also have to insert 1 anal bead (these don't come out until your finished)
Godcaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2023, 05:50 PM   #3
Godcaller

And because this is a punishment let's use one of your dislikes. Get your rope and tie knots in it at regular intervals. Submerge each knot in water to get it really wet and then put the rope in the freezer for a few hours so the knots ice up.

Strip naked!

Now get the rope out and tie it so it's stretched across the room at crotch height when your on tip toes. Do this quick so the ice doesn't melt.

You must now position yourself at one end so the rope is running through your pussy lips and slowly walk to the other end. At each iced knot pause with it inside your pussy lips.
Old 05-30-2023, 09:45 PM   #4
wetslut39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godcaller View Post
And because this is a punishment let's use one of your dislikes. Get your rope and tie knots in it at regular intervals. Submerge each knot in water to get it really wet and then put the rope in the freezer for a few hours so the knots ice up.

Strip naked!

Now get the rope out and tie it so it's stretched across the room at crotch height when your on tip toes. Do this quick so the ice doesn't melt.

You must now position yourself at one end so the rope is running through your pussy lips and slowly walk to the other end. At each iced knot pause with it inside your pussy lips.
I saw this a few hours back and my pussy was wet with anticipation. I took the roughest rope I had and tied 18 knots in total. I put them for icing and as an added factor I made the room really REALLY cold. I tied the rope across my living room and then tied my hands behind my back so I couldn't yank the rope out if it was too much to bear. I left the curtains open.
I decided to wear nipple clamps too.

When I started walking the rope was so rough rubbing on my pussy, and the first knot was too cold and it jolted me, but I kept going. It made my clit super sensitive and I craved something thrusted into and out of my pussy. By the time I reached the end my legs were shaking because of overstimulation of my pussy and clit. I wriggled my hands out and dipped my fingers into my cold flesh. The warmth of my hands against my freezing pussy sent me to new levels of arousal. I sat down thrusting, knowing well that anyone could be watching me writhing on the floor with a dripping pussy. I had the most intense climax. Thank you for this. If you have any such punishments, I'm open to trying them out and providing even longer detailed reports.
wetslut39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2023, 05:04 AM   #5
namesfelix

I agree as punishment you shouldnt be enjoying these so much~ you are not allowed to climax from this task. If you do you have to repeat another one of these dsres previously suggested.
Just to remind you pleasure especially for a slut is earned not freely taken youll set up some toys. Anal beads, you dildo, your vibrators and plugs just onenof each out in fron of you on a table or floor. Youll open your curtains wide. Gag yourself, clamp your nipples (if you can put a rubber band around your clit aswell) for the next hour this is your existence toys out and ready tied and clamped but you are not allowed to touch or rub your pussy on anything. You can insert any toy in your ass as much as you want. If at any time your weak, you edge or touch your pussy when you shouldnt. You have to stand in front of your open window for 5 minutes
At the end of the hour you can pack up and remove the clamps and gag. But snap the rubber band agaisnt your clit 10 times for everytime you did fail and touch or edge.

Now be a good slut and do as your told and give us lots of good reports.

oys: 2 sets of Anal Beads, One Six Inch Dildo, 2- 6 Inch Vibrators, 2 Bullet Vibrators, 3 different size Anal Plug, nipple clamps, ball gag, rope, Clothes Pins, Mini clothespins, rubber bands, Body

I will IGNORE unreasonable, unrelated, impossible, or otherwise just very bad dares. It isnt hard~
Limits; Scat, Perm markings, family. watersports.

favs; Nipple play/torture, Bondage, Domination, Using my toys, Extreme Edging. Forced orgasms. Ruined orgasms. Painplay. chastity, game-y dares with rules/tasks/challenges.
giving and taking dares.
namesfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2023, 10:43 AM   #6
subslut69

Quote:
Stay standing and put one of the vibrators in your pussy on the max setting. through clenching alone you must keep it in there for 20 minutes. If it falls out you add 10 mins and also have to insert 1 anal bead (these don't come out until your finished)
This was extremely difficult for me to pull off. It took a lot of concentration to keep the vibrator in and I almost made it 20 minutes and it fell out unfortunately. So I began inserting my beads, my ass isn't as stretched as it used to be so it hurt getting the last couple of beads in. With that I began the thirty minutes. It was so difficult. My pussy was so wet from having the vibrator in with the anal beads but I held the vibrator in. Thank you punishing this stupid slut.
Old 06-01-2023, 11:11 AM   #7
Godcaller

Quote:
Originally Posted by subslut69 View Post
This was extremely difficult for me to pull off. It took a lot of concentration to keep the vibrator in and I almost made it 20 minutes and it fell out unfortunately. So I began inserting my beads, my ass isn't as stretched as it used to be so it hurt getting the last couple of beads in. With that I began the thirty minutes. It was so difficult. My pussy was so wet from having the vibrator in with the anal beads but I held the vibrator in. Thank you punishing this stupid slut.
Did slut manage to keep her orgasms under control?
Old 06-01-2023, 11:45 AM   #8
Ksiek21

you are sub, so to make something worst there is task for you
go to https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=236105 and select five guys on last page with smaller size. send good punishment to them
you have to edge after sendind each request, and can't have orgasm until all respond that they do what you requested them. you should require them to send you detailed report.

if you fail, if you have orgasm before you received all reports, then you must send again punishment to 5 guys.

at the end you must sent me report in private msg and also on this forum.

limits: hard public, pictures with face, unhealthy, permanent

Last edited by Ksiek21; 06-01-2023 at 11:51 AM.
Ksiek21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2023, 12:14 PM   #9
subslut69

Quote:

Strip naked!

Okay so this one was difficult to get myself to do. I hate ice play. So after allowing my rope to freeze. I got it out the freezer unraveling it. Tying it to my dresser and door knob was difficult but secure. By my count there was about 20 knots that I tied in the rope. I stripped down naked glaring at the rope I straddled it allowing the rope to slide into the folds of my pussy. Walking slowly over the rope I stopped at the first knot It was so cold between my lips, it sent shivers up and down my spine. I wanted to stop, but didn't allow myself to. Walking up the rope making sure to stop on the frozen knots allowing the ice to melt into my lips. I was cold and shivering by the time it was done my pussy was so cold and sore from walking up across the rope. My clit ached from being so cold and being drug across the rope had made it sensitive.

Thank you for the punishment and I will remember this experience next time I think about misbehaving again.
Old 06-01-2023, 12:15 PM   #10
subslut69

Quote:
Did slut manage to keep her orgasms under control?
Yes sir I did. It was incredibly difficult but I didn't orgasm.
Old 06-01-2023, 12:55 PM   #11
ReallyMadHermit

I've got one for you, and it'll work best if you keep a shaved pussy, make sure both your bullets are charged for this: drink two glasses of water, put one bullet deep into your pussy, and seal your pussy shut with a piece of (duct) tape along its length. Then, tape the other bullet against the tape over your clit. Turn both on high, and tape the remotes to your thigh, then put in your anal beads. You may remove all the tape after both bullets die.

Every time you cum, you are to pull out the anal beads and spank your ass 10 times, plus another 5 times for every time you came before, then re-insert the beads. If you let your bladder go before removing the tape, well, I guess you'll find out what that's like...

You should try and do something productive while this is happening, do not waste time writhing on the floor like a useless slut, but expect things to get leaky if you can't hold your bladder...
ReallyMadHermit is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
punishment