Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-25-2023, 05:41 AM   #1
Ice Dancer

Default Christmas gift for the bf: endless treats

Merry Christmas everyone.

Since my finances have been dire the past few months, I've not been able to buy presents this year. I want to make up for that with my boyfriend, so I'm starting this thread.

Please suggest ways I can please and entertain my beautiful boyfriend. How can I service him? How can I be the best girlfriend ever? What adventures lie in our future?

I'll do my best to report on all the activities you all suggest 🥰🥰

Merry Christmas 🎅 🎄 ❤️

Sub to Number 20

This very horny slut has not had an orgasm since April 5th

Pm dares

Since starting GetDare, i have made 20 people cum (read about them in my fuck book)

Add dares for me to complete here

Likes: Nudity, dares, clothing control, name calling, degradation, bondage, roleplay, pain

Dislikes: Anal, long monotonous tasks, gross oral insersions (toilet licking for example)

Limits: Scat, Urine, blood, pics, permanent, family
Ice Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2023, 01:58 PM   #2
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Let him unwrap you like a present. Bows and ribbon safely covering and restaining you for him!

Orgasms controlled by Sir DungeonMaster
Currently: DENIED
2024 Cum Counter: 4
Orgasm Log: Here

StealthyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2023, 04:55 AM   #3
Kindness
Distinguished Member

Blowjobs. Lots of blowjobs. It’s not that complicated. Every time you see his cock, put it in your mouth. Think of 2/day as a bare minimum.

Try different BJ goals too:
- slowest BJ
- fastest BJ
- sneaky BJ
- teasing BJ
- needy BJ, where you very vocally and enthusiastically beg for cock.
- bondage BJ, with your hands tied behind you
- punishment BJ, get naked, bring a belt, lie over his lap for a spanking, ask for ten. After he starts, try to negotiate for sucking him off instead.
- robot BJ, dress up as a robot (colander on your head or something), and you are Suckbot 9000
- aaaaalll the cosplay BJs
Etc
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2023, 09:20 AM   #4
Ice Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindness View Post
Blowjobs. Lots of blowjobs. It’s not that complicated. Every time you see his cock, put it in your mouth. Think of 2/day as a bare minimum.

Try different BJ goals too:
- slowest BJ
- fastest BJ
- sneaky BJ
- teasing BJ
- needy BJ, where you very vocally and enthusiastically beg for cock.
- bondage BJ, with your hands tied behind you
- punishment BJ, get naked, bring a belt, lie over his lap for a spanking, ask for ten. After he starts, try to negotiate for sucking him off instead.
- robot BJ, dress up as a robot (colander on your head or something), and you are Suckbot 9000
- aaaaalll the cosplay BJs
Etc
"Suckbot 9000" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sub to Number 20

Pm dares

Since starting GetDare, i have made 20 people cum (read about them in my fuck book)

Likes: Nudity, dares, clothing control, name calling, degradation, bondage, roleplay, pain

Dislikes: Anal, long monotonous tasks, gross oral insersions (toilet licking for example)

Old 12-28-2023, 03:20 PM   #5
Lionsan
Fellow traveller

Default Behind the pub

On New Years eve, after midnight, take your boyfriend outside to a dark alley beside/behind a pub/club. Strip naked, part from your shoes and socks (so you can make a quick get away). Your boyfriend can stay dressed as it is winter. Let you boyfriend fuck you against the cold alley wall.

Put on your coat, but it must remain open all the way showing that you are naked. Take your boyfriends hand and walk home.

Give your remaining clothes to your boyfriend to carry, suggest in a plastic bag. Maybe only wear a coat tonight.

Your boyfriend can command that you open your coat more or remove the coat completely and walk naked if there are not many people about, to push your limits or he just wishes to show you off.

Last edited by Lionsan; 12-28-2023 at 03:22 PM.
Lionsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2023, 05:19 PM   #6
Number 20

I'd love for you to drop by work one day with a 'surprise' gift for me. Really sell that I have no idea you were coming and make all my coworkers jealous. Dress sexy, not slutty

Boyfriend and Dom to Ice Dancer

Likes: Bondage, Sadism, Anal (Giving), Cosplay, Bets/challenges

Limit: Blood, Permanent, Furry
Number 20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2023, 02:09 PM   #7
Kindness
Distinguished Member

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Dancer View Post
"Suckbot 9000" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Gotta have fun with it.
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2024, 05:19 PM   #8
Ice Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionsan View Post
On New Years eve, after midnight, take your boyfriend outside to a dark alley beside/behind a pub/club. Strip naked, part from your shoes and socks (so you can make a quick get away). Your boyfriend can stay dressed as it is winter. Let you boyfriend fuck you against the cold alley wall.

Put on your coat, but it must remain open all the way showing that you are naked. Take your boyfriends hand and walk home.

Give your remaining clothes to your boyfriend to carry, suggest in a plastic bag. Maybe only wear a coat tonight.

Your boyfriend can command that you open your coat more or remove the coat completely and walk naked if there are not many people about, to push your limits or he just wishes to show you off.
This was... an experience.

We didn't do the dare as you described, we had to change a few things about it, but the main plot of the dare remained unchanged.

10 minutes, leading up to midnight, we made our way outside, intent to have me strip and get fucked. It was very cold, and I backed out initially, not wanting to remain cold for such a long time. So, 3 minutes to midnight, we went back outside and into an alleyway near my friend's house (she was having a party). We hid behind a big communal bin, and I stripped, my beautiful glittery silver dress was saved from the dirty floor as my boyfriend held it for me, but my underwear was not saved. Shivering in only heels, I got on my knees and opened my mouth.

You see, I'm suffering a torturous denial period. The last time I came was on the 16th December, and I cannot cum until the 5th January. If he were to fuck me, I know I would cum very quickly and ruin my denial torture, so, I sucked his dick instead.

It wasn't long into me getting started on his dick that the sky was illuminated in fireworks. With bangs sounding out in every direction, drowning out all of the noise we were making, I was able to put more effort into my task, and sucked his hard rod as fast and skillfully as I could.

Several minutes passed, and he exploded in my mouth, and I held it. I didn't spit. I didn't swallow. I held his salty cum in my mouth.

Dressing again, in just my coat, my boyfriend took my dress to my car, locking it in the boot, as I made my way back inside. Nearly naked, surrounded by my friends, with my mouth full of cum. I felt dirty, ashamed. I felt like the biggest slut in the world. I felt so fucking horny from how it made me feel.

I got to the kitchen and got him and me some drinks. We clunked our glasses and took a sip each, with that sip, I was able to swallow his cum, finally, and a sense of normalcy started to return as I could talk again. The next problem was the clothing issue. I could only remain in a coat for so long. I couldn't leave early, it was only midnight, far too early to go home on such a big night. MY boyfriend said I couldn't wear my clothes anymore, but said I was allowed to borrow some.

I searched for the friend who was throwing the party, and asked if we could speak in private. When we were alone, I lied and said that I had ripped my dress, and it was destroyed, and virtually begged her to borrow something. To add credit to my claim, I unzipped my coat enough to show tits, saying that my bf took the damaged dress to the car. She was very sympathetic and happy to help, so she loaned me some clothes to wear. Jeans and an old t-shirt. Not exactly party ready, but I was happy enough with it.

The rest of the night is a massive blur. I've been nursing a mother of a hangover today. Will be better tomorrow.

Sub to Number 20

Pm dares

The following 2 users say Thank You to Ice Dancer for this post:
Old 01-01-2024, 06:46 PM   #9
Lionsan
Fellow traveller

Default Winter walk

Thank you for your dare report. It sounds like a wonderful New Years eve, I am sure your boyfriend enjoyed you.

He was very generous to let you dress again in jeans and a t-shirt at the party. You are lucky to have such a kind boyfriend. At your boyfriends discretion, I think you clearly need an extra week of edging and denial to level up your slutty horniness.

To complete the walk of slutty shame home, I dare you to take a winters walk with your boyfriend wearing just your coat and boots. Walk to a park bench and edge yourself for 10 minutes, with your coat open so your boyfriend can watch and enjoy. Now you have excited him, find somewhere to get on your knees and suck his cock.

On the walk home keep your coat unbuttoned/unzipped and flash him regularly when no one else can see.
Lionsan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk