Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 11-17-2018, 05:21 AM   #1
shygirl89

Default Loss of Control - A Truth required by A dice dare for all of get dare by akechi106

Loss of control is my most powerful turn on. The feeling of helplessness or realization that I am at the mercy of my partner drives my libido.

It can be simple as taking simple everyday choices that I take for granted away from me. Instituting rules that tell me what I can and can not wear, how my hair (head, body, pubic) is to be maintained, or dictate the protocol for what would be routine like showering, working out, etc.

Standing in the corner, requiring I know multiple positions or poses and ready to assume them are others that again are loss of control.

There is a constant state of awareness that in turn drives my inner fire, some activities more than others especially when there is an interaction with others such as shopping in a revealing outfit. The fire rarely goes out, sometimes it is raging.

It will be more intense when I am restrained during play. making me squirm while I am forced to watch as he slowly forces the hood up on my clit with a vibrator and is relentless with the pressure. By then you have an inferno, adding sensory deprivation such as a blindfold will add fuel.

Even more intense are remote control eggs, butt-plugs and such where I can not see or sense the force applied and it will just send shivers though my body.

Edging, whether I am forced to bring myself to that stage or my partner does at any time will bring the fire up to an inferno

Whether I like out or not, my body will involuntarily react and betray my inner fire, first a little moisture, then dampness, finally I am wet and secreting. If i am out the required clothing will no doubt show a wet spot, embarrassing me resulting in a higher level of arousal. It is a viscous cycle.

At the top of loss of control is telling me when I can climax or cum. Naturally I want release. At the inferno level, I am begging for it, not a pretty sight. Groveling is so degrading, but another diver of my libido as well. It is a double edged sword, by losing control of when I can cum, I am able to achieve a far more powerful orgasm as I do not have the discipline to wait, on the other hand denial is a very powerful way to control me. Keeping me aroused only drives my libido higher.

{Written as a requirement of “A dice dare for all of get dare” by akechi106 which I was tasked with as one part of an initiation to evaluate me, I rolled a 1}
shygirl89 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to shygirl89 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk