Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2023, 03:22 AM   #1
TPElover

Male 26/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place (24/7 tpe)

26/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place (24/7 tpe)

I hope you are all having or have had a wonderful Thursday, if not I hope this ad helps perk up your day!

So, I am a Master from the UK , I have over 6 years experience inside the BDSM community. This experience comprises both online and in person dynamics as well as the occasional play sessions. The aim of this ad is to give you, dear reader, an insight into me as a person from a vanilla aspect and the kinky aspect. In addition to this I also hope to put across what it is I seek in sub and partner as well as the form my dream dynamic will take. This ad is likely to be more lengthy than others on this sight, but I feel the more effort I put in the greater the rewards it is likely to reap! So without further ado lets get into this!

The Nerd Behind The Kinkster:

So the first thing to know about me is that I am a self confessed MegaNerd^(TM). My biggest passion is Video Games. I am a filthy console peasant haha but my pride and joy is my PS5. Something I worked hard for and saved with my own money. I am a lover of all things RPG. From JRPG's such as Dragon Quest, the Final Fantasy series to the more western RPG's such The Witcher 3, the Dragon Age and Mass Effect series. Other more action based RPGs like Monster Hunter, Dragons Dogma and Diablo III. I am also a big fan of the FromSoft series my favorite being Bloodborne.

Outside of video games, I do enjoy the more nerdy TV shows and movies. Shows like Star Trek: TNG, The Mandalorian, The Book of Boba Fett, The Last of Us. I also enjoy crime shows like Criminal Minds, Line of Duty and Broadchurch. While not technically a tv show I am also a fan of anime. Ones like MHA, Death Note, Overlord and Kill La Kill are ones I have watched or am currently watching.

I am also a reader and enjoy books like LOTR, the Darren Shan saga, The Witcher series and A Song of Ice and Fire.

The Kinkster Behind The Nerd:

Now my main kink and something I will build any potential dynamic around is the of TPE. Now to those unfamiliar with the term, It stands for Total Power Exchange, and in a grossly simplified and incredibly basic description it means a submissive surrendering control over aspects of her life to her Dominant . In practice this would consist of measures such as outfit control, wherein I dictate the clothes you wear on a day to day basis. Make up control is similar but as you may have guessed focuses on make up. This is a very surface level description of TPE and we would need to have a more in depth discussion in private about our wants an needs, but if the idea of 24/7 micromanagement/control sounds like something you'd be into, then please do drop me a pm.

My second largest kink is perhaps Sadomasochism. I love this as a kind of kinky umbrella term for things like humiliation, degradation and pain. I enjoy inflicting pain, degrading partners and then humiliating them BUT I want my sub to actively enjoy being hurt, degraded and humiliated. I dont want them to feel like they have to do it to please me, I want them to do it because they enjoy it and the fact it pleases me is an added bonus. I do try to be creative in the ways I inflict pain, degradation and humiliation, and with the component of this at times being an online based dynamic it can be harder to accomplish but I just ask you be open minded and willing to try these things.

A third perhaps slightly odd kink is something I would describe as vanilla voyerism. What this is is the act of me watching my sub go about doing mundane tasks such as cleaning, eating, dressing and bathing. So this could be achieved by you filming you doing certain chores, I feel it can help deepen that sense of subspace knowing that you are being watched and that while I am not present in a physical capacity I am there almost in spirit.

The above three are my main kinks but listed bellow you will find a list of other kinks I engage in, this kinks are not requirements but are their to help provide you with an idea of my kinky interests. These kinks are:
  • Petplay
  • Rubber/Latex
  • Bondage
  • Predicament Bondage
  • Body Writing
  • Watersports
  • Worship
  • Wax
  • Rituals
  • Journal keeping (not a kink I know but something I enjoy)
  • Objectification
  • Dehumanization
So with those above kinks come with limits those are:
  • ABDL
  • Age regr7ession
  • Needles
  • Fire
  • Fear play

Who Am I Looking For?

Now this is always the clincher, but for me its all about the person. I wont lie and say that attraction plays no part and that I don't care what you look like because that would be a lie. However, the person behind the looks is what I value a great deal more, so if you read all this and find yourself thinking "this sound like my dream dynamic but I don't think he will like me". First of all I get that, I feel like that a lot and am always worried they wont like the kinky nerd behind the ad, but trust me when I say, if we click and seem to flirt well and bounce off each other in initial chats then I am going to be far more attracted to you than a super model with piss poor communication skills or robotic answers, I want someone playful and slightly bratty, someone equally as passionate about creating this dynamic as I am and someone that is willing to put in the effort.

So if you do decide to reach out and are worried about how to put all those thoughts into words I have made a list of questions that I would love you to answer in your initial message. Fair warning, messages that ignore these questions and send bland one or two sentence intro's will be ignored as it proves to me that you are not willing to put in the effort. To reach me either pm The answers for the questions bellow on getdare or via kik on nerdseekingaslave those are the best ways to message. However, I will likely want to move to something like discord, telegram or WhatsApp so be prepared for that.

The Questions:
  • How old are you and where are you from?
  • What Pronouns should I use when talking with you?
  • Do you work, are you in school?
  • What level of experience in BDSM do you have? (newbies welcome!)
  • If experienced, please give a brief outline of your experiences.
  • What part of my ad made you decide to message me and why?
  • What do you feel makes you stand apart from other people?
  • The dynamic I seek isn't for everyone, why do you feel it is for you?
  • What do you feel makes you the sub for me?
  • Finally lets have a bit of fun, what are two truths and one lie about you?
So I do believe that is everything, I am really excited to talk to some people and hopefully this ad does its job and finds me that special submissive someone and we can start this kinky journey together.

Thank you for reading,

Your, hopefully, future Owner…

Last edited by TPElover; 06-21-2023 at 05:14 AM. Reason: Formatting error
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk