Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2023, 09:26 PM   #1
freakazoyd77

Male 32/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (online)

32/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (online)

Attention all Masters and Mistresses,

I, an anonymous 29-year-old professional athlete hailing from Australia, am seeking a unique and highly specific connection in the realm of BDSM.

Allow me to introduce myself as a quintessential alpha male. With a striking appearance, an effortless charm with the opposite sex, and a life of comfort, there is an elusive element missing from my existence—submission.

In the past, I had the privilege of serving, and the sheer ecstasy I experienced as an obedient slave was unparalleled but my work and lifestyle caused me to move away from this. Thus, I find myself once again searching for an individual who possesses the desire to break down this alpha facade and unlock my true potential as a devoted slave.

Before we proceed further, let us address certain deal breakers due to the nature of my profession. Regrettably, photographs and videos cannot be shared. However, I offer an alternative: engaging in detailed blogs and reports to provide you with an intimate understanding of my experiences.

While my commitment to my work remains unwavering, the remaining aspects of my life are entirely at your disposal.

Now, let's delve into the thrilling aspects of our potential connection.

Sexuality-wise, I identify as fully heterosexual. However, I firmly believe that as I am broken down to my core, my sexual preferences will be subject to your desires. Although I have only ever been involved with and attracted to women, I am open to exploring uncharted territories under your guidance, regards of your gender.

Additionally, I am more than willing to divulge intricate details about my personal life, enabling you to craft strict 24/7 TPE rules and tasks. Living alone grants me the freedom to readily accommodate and adhere to your commands on an almost constant basis.

Moreover, I possess an adventurous spirit and eagerly embrace novel experiences. I am genuinely enthusiastic about embracing your individual kinks, as my ultimate goal is to serve you and ensure your satisfaction throughout this extraordinary journey.

As for my primary kinks, they include bondage, orgasm control, orgasm denial, CBT, spanking, humiliation, control, and rules, but I also remain open-minded to try things out, as previously mentioned.

However, it is essential to establish certain limits: no pictures, videos, blood, blackmail, exposure.

I acknowledge the possibility of receiving minimal responses due to the specificity of my search. Nevertheless, I extend my gratitude for taking the time to read this message, and I am content with having shared my desires and intentions with the world.

Thank you for your consideration, and regardless of the outcome, I am pleased that I have taken this step forward.
The following user says Thank You to freakazoyd77 for this post:
Old 06-18-2023, 09:32 AM   #2
StrictSafeTop

Default Avoid this guy!

I worked with this guy, to the extent that he a great exciting session - probably exceeded his expectations.
When I asked for feedback, it was 'bye, thanks for the cheese'.
He'll be all submissive while you're giving him what he wants, but when he's had it, he'll be off...
Experienced dom, owning various ‘slaves’, taking them thru’ programmes based on their kinks and turn-ons. More into ‘slaves’ than ‘subs’, and more into long-term exploration of submission rather than a one-off cum&go.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk