Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2023, 04:44 AM   #1
Marcs
Baby Member

Male 43/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in EU (easy into black)

43/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in EU (easy into black)

Thank you for reading my ad. I've been lurking on this site for ages, had some profiles in the past, but finally decided that it was time to get into this a bit more seriously.

I am a typical male in his 40's, with a wife and job, rich social life, an active lifestyle and, somewhat frustratingly, a desire to be submissive.
This desire has plagued me ever since I was young and I've tried to deal with it in various ways. I've had some online contacts, some occasional real life encounters, but I'm still searching for a way to give in to this feeling more.
Obviously, I'm limited by my "normal" life and do not wish to be open about my desires. But I would really love someone who was aware of them and who would help me to give in to them on a more structural basis.

In short, I am looking for a dom (male or female) who would be willing to control me for a longer period of time and who would push me, tease me, humiliate me and play with me to their heart's content (within some limits, obviously).

I have experimented, so I know I can take a bit of pain. I enjoy bondage, pet play, hidden public, am eager to explore humiliation and open to many many more things.
Also, I'm easy to get horny and would love someone to use that against me. Although I'm very much heterosexual, and have no experience with men, I do fantasize about being forced to please a master sexually.

Although I had a few online doms before, the dynamic always seems a bit non-committal. I've done some one off's where you would play (and have fun) but not build up to something. And sometimes I would be the one who got disinterested and stopt.
This time, after careful consideration, I am looking to commit myself a bit more. Hence the desire to work up to a possible blackmail scenario. This is not something I take lightly, and don't expect me to send you all my personal info after the first single line response. There needs to be trust and mutual understanding before I give in. But I'm fairly confident that I'm easy to persuade to give up details if you play with me and show yourself to be a good dom.
Once you gain leverage, you'd be more than welcome to use that to push and nudge me ever further into our ideal slave. The only important restriction is that it doesn't interfere with the "normal" side of my life (i.e. family and work) and you will keep me safe and healthy. We can discuss details when we get to that point.

Ideally you'd be in a similar timezone, or even local. I'm located in The Netherlands and it would be immensely thrilling to know you were nearby and could potentially use me in reallife, or actually watch me do the tasks you've set for me (with or without me knowing).
But if you feel confident you could do a fine job of training me from half across the world, I'd be willing to discuss it as well.

All that being said, it still requires quite a bit of discussion to get a clear picture of what we both want and what we both can do. So I expect you to be both communicative and realistic about this. Also, I have no interest in anybody doing this for financial gain.

I have no specific demand regarding age or gender. But some intelligence and the ability to clearly communicate is of the essence. As such, please put a bit of effort into your reaction. I feel I've written a serious ad and I'm not going to respond to one-liners and people making unrealistic demands in the first message.
But trust me, after we get going I will be a very devoted and serious slave.

Lastly, I am tall (1,90m) and have a slim athletic build. Brown hair, the length varying, and not much body hair.

Looking forward to any and all serious replies. Regards,

Marc
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk