Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 09-27-2011, 05:12 AM   #1
Iam
getDare Sweetheart

Default Person Above and Below Diaper Dare

For this thread, you have to post a dare for the person above, and below you. You must do the dare that the person above leaves for you, and the dare that gets left by the person below you. This is a diaper dare. I'll start.

Below: If you can, go buy some diapers in your size. If not, then make a pad out of a while roll of toilet paper and insert it in your underwear (make sure you are wearing tight underwear). Now that you have your diaper/makeshift diaper on, drink 2 liters of water, and 1 cup of hot green tea with no sweetener. When you first feel the urge to pee, drink a glass of cold water. When the urge grows stronger, do 30 sit-ups. When your urge grows even stronger, do 50 jumping jacks. When you get to the point where you feel like you will wet yourself within 30 minutes, drink a 32oz. bottle of rain berry gaterade. After you drink that, go sit on the toilet for 30 seconds, do NOT pee yet. When you get to the point where you feel like you will only last for ten more minutes, reach inside your diaper, and masturbate until you cum. Now wait for the urge to intensify. Once it does, wait for 5 minutes exact. Now go sit on the toilet once more, but this time...you may pee, but in your diaper. After you have peed, masturbate once more. Now drink another gaterade, followed by a glass of cold water. Now enjoy the rest of your day. Holding it in for so long will make your muscles weak for the rest of the day, therefore making you have to pee more often after you have released your long awaited pee. I reccomend starting this dare as soon as you wake up.

Love: diapers, discreet public, pee, desperation, forced wetting, losing bladder control, bathroom restrictions, pee control, Forced Orgasms, Vibrators, Edging.

Limits: Full public, scat play, anal, nips, family, humiliation, nude, illegal, eating poop, drinking pee, pics, cum eating, crossdressing.

Toys:Vibrating wand, Lovense prostate massager, diapers, handcuffs, rope, belt.
Iam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 05:01 PM   #2
Iam
getDare Sweetheart

Above: You have to go for a walk wearing a diaper under your clothes, it must last for at least 10 minutes.

Below: Wear a diaper for 2 hours without taking it off for any reason.

Love: diapers, discreet public, pee, desperation, forced wetting, losing bladder control, bathroom restrictions, pee control, Forced Orgasms, Vibrators, Edging.

Limits: Full public, scat play, anal, nips, family, humiliation, nude, illegal, eating poop, drinking pee, pics, cum eating, crossdressing.

Old 09-27-2011, 05:24 PM   #3
dares1

Above: Piss in ur diaper and wear it on your head.
Below: make a sandwich from my "Some pretty gross sandwiches" dare and put it in your diaper...wait 10 minute and eat with no hands from diaper
dares1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 07:21 PM   #4
essiambrekevin

Default dare

Above: i dare you to wear a diaper for one(1) straight day without taking it off!

Below: i dare you to wear a diaper in public under your clothes, but when you leave the house-drink some prune juice-a bottle should do!

Might do: Full public, Messy, scat/pee,

NEVER DO: Family, photos and/or videos.

I have Crossdressing Clothes and diapers. more items to come sometime in the future.

i have some money to buy things (if i feel the need to buy it). PM me if you need to know anything.

Cheers! happy daring!
essiambrekevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 09:14 AM   #5
nellybell
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

I'm going to move this to the person above section for the two fold purpose of there are underagers posting on this and this isn't the correct section.

Also, please ignore this post this post for the sake of the game, and the dare goes to the person above me, not me.

There was a nelly,
a very smelly enchanted nelly
sweet as vegemite could be
ahaha just kidding, but still loved just the same <3
nellybell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 07:33 AM   #6
Iam
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by essiambrekevin View Post
Above: i dare you to wear a diaper for one(1) straight day without taking it off!

Below: i dare you to wear a diaper in public under your clothes, but when you leave the house-drink some prune juice-a bottle should do!
Can't wait till I get some diapers

Above: get some suppositories and shove 2 up your butt as far as you can get them. Put on a diaper and go for an hour walk.

Below: put on a diaper and push really hard for 5 minutes straight.

Old 04-10-2012, 10:08 PM   #7
Iam
getDare Sweetheart

Above and Below: Wear a diaper to bed tonight.

Old 04-15-2012, 03:13 AM   #8
thingywhat

Above: You must drink a considerable amount of diuretics like coffee and pop while hold your pee until you feel like you cannot take it anymore... Then you must, from a standing position, jump and land on your bum on something that is solid, but won't injure you.

Did you wet your pants? If so, you must change, and do the bum-drop section of this dare over again.

However many times you fail, that is how many days you must remian diapered for everything.

Below: Diaper up and go for a run! You can return only after you have peed yourself. You must be out for a minimum of ten minutes though. And it doesn't have to be in a commonly used area.

Dislikes: ice, humiliation, messy.

Limits: anal, cbt, consumption of bodily fluids, involving others, pics, permanent.

Last edited by thingywhat; 04-15-2012 at 03:16 AM.
thingywhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 12:13 AM   #9
D_Daze

Good thing I like midnight runs!

Person Above: drink 2 bottles of pop and wear a diaper. Now go out to a semi public area. You can't return home until you've wet yourself and you can't change until you've cum in your diaper

Person below:
Flip a coin
Heads: wear one diaper
Tails: wear two diapers

Flip again
Heads: You have to wet and mess your diaper before you can change
Tails: You have to wet and mess your diaper and then message 2 get dare users asking for tasks/dares to do in your diaper. Once you have completed their tasks/dares you can change.

Likes: Diapers, Bondage, Chastity, Masturbation Chance (meaning dice or coin toss or random.org), hidden public

Limits: public, family, friends, pain, illegal, permanent, eating bodily fluids/excrement, scat, cross dressing, ice, swirlies, face pics
D_Daze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 06:03 PM   #10
bjbarnes
Distinguished Member

person above, stuff 5 marshmallows up your ass then put on 2 diapers. No changing til morning.

Person below, same dare, but you must get the permission of 5 getdare members before your allowed to change, doing whatever they ask to get that permission.
bjbarnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 09:41 AM   #11
daremenow
getDare Succubus

above: wear same diaper for a whole day, no changing at all

below: do a diaper dice dare of your choice
daremenow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 02:37 AM   #12
thingywhat

Above: Wear a diaper and mess yourself, then give yourself a wedgie for an hour before you can take it off...

Below: Wear a diaper to bed for the next week.

Dislikes: ice, humiliation, messy.

Limits: anal, cbt, consumption of bodily fluids, involving others, pics, permanent.
thingywhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 05:24 PM   #13
D_Daze

Above: Every time you wet your diaper spank yourself 10 times and double for messing your diaper. You are not allowed to remove the diaper for 30 an hour after each messing.

Below: You have to wear a single diaper for 24 hours. no changes, no removing it.

Likes: Diapers, Bondage, Chastity, Masturbation Chance (meaning dice or coin toss or random.org), hidden public

Limits: public, family, friends, pain, illegal, permanent, eating bodily fluids/excrement, scat, cross dressing, ice, swirlies, face pics
Old 05-20-2012, 11:22 AM   #14
LimitExplorer

Been there, done that. But very well.

Above: Whenever you're alone over the coming 7 days, wear a diaper. But: wear regular (or female, should you have that) underwear under it. Drink at least two cups (water or otherwise) per hour. I'm sure I don't have to tell you you're not going to be using the toilet to relieve your bladder during this time.

Below: Wear a diaper inside-out for 12 hours! Plastic/Cotton-feel (boooo) side against your body, absorbant material on the outside. No taking it off if you gotta go. Wear a second diaper normally if you're not looking for wet pants
LimitExplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 11:27 PM   #15
D_Daze

Person above: You have to wear a diaper out in public and pee in it at least once. the diaper can be hidden

Person below: You have to do a diaper dice dare of your choosing and let everyone on the thread know which one you chose

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper