Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-12-2014, 08:13 AM   #16
01hornycouple

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewpot View Post
cum on her face and have her go through her day in public with the cum still all over her face
On our first full day of vacation, Ms Horny decided it was time to complete one of the dares she was really looking forward to. Shortly after showering together, she shoved me to the bed, and told me that she wanted to please me. So we spent the next 45 minutes with her giving me an amazing blow job. She pulled out all the stops... deep throating me repeatedly, licking me like an ice cream cone, everything you can imagine... Once she decided it was time for me to finish, she wrapped those hot lips around the head of my cock and her hand around my shaft and started a rhythmic march towards release. My moans of extract made it clear that I was close... without slowing down or missing a beat, she continued to work me as the first stream hit the back of her hungry mouth. Still pumping me, she aimed my cock at her lovely face, and each spurt covered a different part with my liquid essence. Once I had finished, she once again wrapped her lips around my still rigid shaft, and drank down the last few drops before removing her mouth with a "pop". Just as we were dared, she left my cum there all day and all evening. It was a particularly interesting day for her to decide to complete this dare, because that night, we had a very formal awards dinner to attend... and she went, dressed in her fancy dress, and my cum on her face. I think it really turned her on being around my co-workers, and knowing that she still had the remnants of my seed smeared on her face.

Thank you Stewpot for the dare. More reports to follow…
01hornycouple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 01:23 PM   #17
01hornycouple

We received a dare via PM that said “Have her flash her ass, pussy, and boobs 10 times each for at least 10 seconds each flash.”

We started working on this dare shortly after landing. Ms Horny picked a seat towards the back of the bus and on the way to the hotel started flashing her tits out the window for at least the requisite 10 seconds each time. We then took a break from this dare for a couple days, and decided to use it as part of “tease each other all night” from Mr-Lover-Lover’s dare. Early in the afternoon, we were standing outside talking on one of the public walkways at the resort, and all of the sudden she pulled up the front of her dress with one hand, and with her other, she pulled down the front of her panties, exposing her cleanly shaven pussy to anyone that might walk by. Later that night, we were leaving the room, (on our way to complete part of Emily’s dare) and as we walked down the hotel hallway, approaching the elevator to head down, she lifted the back of her skirt, showing off both her ass, and the fact that she had removed her panties. She continued to hold it up as we waited for the elevator, not dropping it until the doors started to open. We then headed down to the beach, and started to walk along the waterline. As we did so, on two separate occasions she lifted the hem of her dress showing off both her ass and pussy. After walking awhile, we decided to sit and take a break before heading back, while doing so, she slid up the front of her dress, exposing her pussy once again. After we stood up, she bent over, and leaned on a little table with one hand while she pulled up her dress with the other, exposing both her ass and pussy. While we walked back, she lifted the back, showing her ass once again, and as we got back to our resort, and were washing the sand off our feet, she held up the back of her dress, showing off her ass as she washed. On the way from the beach to the hotel lobby, just as a man walked past us, she held up the back of her dress, show him her ass if he happened to look back. As we got closer to the building, she lifted the front, showing her pussy as we walked, and held it that way until right before we walked in the door. We then headed to the bar and got a couple drinks, and headed out to some couches that were just outside, between the lobby and the pool. As she reclined there on the couch, she once again lifted her skirt and showed off her pussy, doing that a total of three times while we sat there. After finishing our drinks, we headed back towards the room, on the elevator ride up (in a glass elevator) she lifted the back of her dress, and showed off her ass to the entire pool area. Between the elevator and the room, she once again held up the back of her dress, showing her ass all the way down the hall until we got to our room. With that, she had completed 10 pussy showings, and 10 ass showings, but still had to show her tits 6 more times. To complete those, later that night, we went out on the balcony overlooking the pool area, with her topless… and stayed out there for at least 15 minutes… figuring that had to count for at least 6 ten second flashes.
Old 04-19-2014, 01:39 PM   #18
01hornycouple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emiy View Post
Have sex at these three places: behind a tree, in water (private bath does not count) and above the ground.
Taking them in reverse order…
Above the ground: This one will be included in the upcoming report on the dare from “Mr-Lover-Lover”

In water: We had three primary options here. We could have chosen the pool or hot tub, but instead opted for the emerald waters surrounding the island ;-) At about 2pm in afternoon, with countless people laying out on the beach, and several playing in the water, we decided to go have some water play of our own. On the side of the island we were staying on, there are almost no waves, so that made the task much easier. Also, the land does not fall away as quickly as it does on most beaches, so we had to go a little ways out to get enough depth to maneuver appropriately. Once we had reached a good spot, Ms horny turned back around to face the beach with all of its potential onlookers, pressed her back up against me and in a not very quiet voice said “fuck me”. I tugged down my trunks, exposing my eager member as she pulled her swimsuit bottoms to the side, clearing the path for entry. Reaching between her legs, she grabbed my cock and started rubbing it up and down the length of her pussy. Both the friction from the water, and the angle caused by her floating slightly made entry a little difficult. Sensing this, I took over; positioning her in a seated type position on the top of my thighs while I leaned back slightly in the water. From that angle, it became much easier to slip myself into that place I longed for. With my feet firmly planted on the ocean floor, I placed my hands on her hips and used a combination of her buoyancy and downward tugs to create an in and out motion. As she bounced on my cock, she laughingly commented about how everyone could see her bobbing up and down in the water. Knowing that salt water doesn’t make a very good lubricant, and that we had many other plans for her pussy, we decided to not keep going for very long. So after a couple minutes, we decoupled, re-adjusted our swimwear, and started walking back towards the beach…

Behind a tree: While taking a walk one night, we found the perfect place for this dare at a resort just down from ours. So, the next night we returned to that spot to complete the dare. While we walked, we worked on the PM’d flashing dare from our last report. Once we got to the spot, we were both very turned on… As I said in the last report “After walking awhile, we decided to sit and take a break before heading back, while doing so, she slid up the front of her dress, exposing her pussy once again. After we stood up, she bent over, and leaned on a little table with one hand while she pulled up her dress with the other, exposing both her ass and pussy.” I didn’t say in that report what happened next… I walked up behind her and started caressing her ass cheeks, before slipping my hands between her legs. She was dripping wet from all the teasing. Knowing that we were visible through the trees from the top few floors of the resort, and that we would be discovered by anyone walking the beach, I decided not to take too much time teasing her. I stepped closer behind her, and put just the tip of my cock inside her entrance. I held that position for a few seconds, letting her anticipation build… then without warning, slammed my cock fully inside her. Since she wasn’t expecting it so fast, she was unprepared to stop the audible moan from escaping her lips. Knowing that increased our chances of being caught, I wasted no time and started fucking her in a rhythmic pace; our bodies making a slight slapping noise at the end of each stroke. Knowing we were going back to the room soon to complete the dare from “Mr-Lover-Lover”… I pulled out before either of us reached climax. With that, we started walking back towards our resort, with her once again lifting her dress occasionally and flashing her freshly fucked pussy while we walked…
Old 04-20-2014, 06:23 PM   #19
Emiy

It sounds like you two had a very interesting trip! Thank you for the great report, it is very detailed and nicely written! I liked it, and I am sure you two did too!
Emiy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 06:57 PM   #20
Mr-Lover-Lover

Default nice

Good reports. Looking forward to the next one.
Old 04-22-2014, 02:39 PM   #21
01hornycouple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr-Lover-Lover View Post
Have a wonderful evening. Tease each other all night long. When both parties are full aroused return to your room. Husband sits on the side of the bed. Wife then wraps her leg around the husband's waist and sit on lap. The husband then may enter half way. Teasing and kisses is aloud but the first one to thrust must submit to that thing to other one wants to try, that you've been thinking of trying.
The day we completed this day was indeed filled with teasing. It was the same day we completed most of the flashing, and had (brief) sex behind the trees. By the time we got back to the room, we were both VERY ready. As instructed, I sat on the edge of the bed, and Ms Horny took her position with her legs wrapped around me, and me partially inside her. We both wanted to thrust really badly, but both have a strong competitive nature, and were unwilling to be the first to thrust. We started off kissing, and using our hands to try to provoke one another. I rubbed and pinched her nipples, while she did the same to me. I squeezed her rear, encouraging her forward while she stroked my neck. After awhile it became clear that this was going to take awhile, and that we couldn’t hold that position much longer. So, she laid back on the bed with her legs in the air, while I once again entered her half way, and we resumed the teasing. We took turns with her nibbling my ears, and me gently biting her neck. After awhile, we decided to transition over to verbal tempting… I told her “don’t you want to feel me deeper inside you?”… she replied “my pussy is so hot… and wet… don’t you want to feel more?” We kept teasing each other in similar ways, and pulling out every trick we could think of. I could tell she was getting close to thrusting, and was convinced I had her beat… Then she made what she later confessed was her very last attempt… and if it hadn’t worked, she couldn’t contain herself any longer and was about to thrust with all her might… She reached both hands up to my face, looked me in the eyes with a burning desire and said “Please… Please fuck me”. She stuck my weakness, knowing that I can’t refuse her... As our lips met, I began slowly lowering myself deeper inside her. My mind was filled with conflict… I knew what was coming next… I knew what I was submitting to… I knew I had just given up and let her win… but at the same time I took pleasure in knowing I was giving her what she asked for. After I reach bottom, we held that position and embraced… just enjoying the sensations we were finally feeling… and the satisfaction of having obtained the union we both desired. Still breathless, she whispered in my ear “Thank you…” and then after a long pause “you know what’s coming next… you have fucked me in public places… now it’s my turn to fuck you in public”.

Then she took charge, and exerted her newly gained authority to control the evening. She went to the suitcase, and removed her strap on dildo. After putting the harness on, she started applying a generous amount of lube and stroking her fake cock. “Bend over the bed” she commanded. She then proceeded to lube up my rear, even shoving a finger inside to make sure I was ready for the coming assault. The finger was quickly replaced by the tip of the fake dong. As she started slowly fucking my ass, she told me the rest of the plan “I am going to go out and sit in one of the chairs on the balcony. You are going to come out, and sit on my fake cock, and ride it until I say you are done”. With that, she withdrew, and walked out on the balcony. I knew what I had to do… It was only about midnight, so there were still a few people milling around the pool area, not to mention the couple hundred other balconies that had a good view of ours… so my apprehension was high as I stepped outside. I was tempted to look around and see if anyone was watching… but decided I would rather not know. My fate was the same either way, and knowing they were watching would just make the humiliation worse. Grinning ear to ear she grabbed the base of her fake cock and said “have a seat”. I eased myself down, impaling my ass until I had taken every inch of the fake dick. Laughing gently she then said “Good! Now fuck yourself on it.” I started my up and down motions, occasionally working it side to side… acting the part of the cock hungry slut; just like she wanted. Eventually she decided I had enough and said “now go back inside”. I went in, and a few seconds later she followed… once again stroking her fake organ as she walked. I inquired “What’s next?” to which she replied “Your ass ain’t done. Bend over the bed again, I’m going to fuck you hard”. She wasn’t kidding. With her hands on my hips to control the motions, she brutally attacked my inexperienced ass hole with her perpetually hard strap on. At her command, I started stroking myself while she fucked me from behind, but was careful to heed her further instructions “do not cum!”. After awhile, and without slowing her unrelenting pace, she nonchalantly said “you can cum when you want”. It didn’t take long before the pent up desire from an entire day erupted onto the bed she had me bent over. My upper body collapsed onto the bed. As I lay there, she removed the strap-on and climbed into the bed. She laid on her back with her feet flat on the bed and her knees spread widely apart as she issued her next command “Now it’s my turn to cum, get up her and lick my pussy”. As I looked up, she reached between her legs and parted her velvety lips. When my tongue touched her overly sensitive and highly engorged clit, she released her lips and ran her fingers through my hair. Entangling her fingers in my hair, she began moving my head as she pleased. The pleasure she received from fucking my ass was evident as it began pouring out onto my tongue. It took no time at all before she was gripped with the throws of passion, and cumming her brains out as she bucked wildly against my face…
Old 04-23-2014, 04:29 AM   #22
Mr-Lover-Lover

Default vacation

Sounds like a great vacation. You two have something very special together.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
couple, dare, toys