Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 01-28-2012, 08:39 PM   #1
Lyn
getDare Sweetheart

Default The Most Delicious Secret...

This is going to be a little different, but bear with me. So long as you're willing to share and have a good time, why not?

The question for you is:

What's one thing that you would be absolutely mortified about if someone found out, or found you doing?

This should be something of your choosing. The one thing that you would be most embarrassed about if everyone knew...

and It's OKAY if someone already knows about this... so long as you'd totally still be embarrassed if your best friend, parents, or siblings knew about it or saw what you were doing.

~~000~~000~~000~~

My Contribution:

Okay, so here's a little confession. I really like my giant blue teddy bear. I mean... its great to have around, but perhaps not for the reason you think.

*whispers and blushes* I keep a strap on. I never ever have done anything beyond kissing another girl, and the only reason I really have it is because I make the teddy bear wear it...

It's my favorite way to masturbate *okay now I'm blushing and kinda getting turned on o.O so its getting harder to keep writing... I'm getting antsy haha*

I love feeling the weight of the giant blue bear on me (its like 4 feet tall, and large and stuffed) and the fuzziness on my skin just feels so totally different. I never ever told anyone about it until last month, when Gabe saw the strap on in my toy drawer, and asked what It was for.

Telling him was mortifyingly embarrassing, but he actually laughed and said it was okay, and that he thought it was sexy...

I still can't believe I told him!!! AHHH!!!!!

Well, that's it. Now I really want to hear a delicious secret from each and every one of you. <3

Last edited by Lyn; 01-28-2012 at 08:44 PM.
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 01:18 AM   #2
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

It's only fair to share mine since you did

The worst thing anyone could find out about me is the secret bag of thongs I have well hidden. I wear one if I'm feeling adventureses. If anyone found out I don't want to think about it, just imagining makes me cringe in fear from the possible akward conversation.
Hunterman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 01:31 AM   #3
oxoguy

Most embarrassing thing? Perhaps that I really like female domination, and fantasise a lot about strapons (though just not attached to blue bears!) I shudder to think if anyone I knew in the real world actually knew the kinky stuff I love, and get a little concerned that someone may walk in on me masturbating to some hardcore femdom pissing action!

Actually, I do worry about something happening to me, like being in a serious accident, and people going through my computer and finding some of the videos I have.

Why's it embarrassing? Because I'm a professional who takes care of people's lives on a daily basis, and pretty well respected at work and outside. I spend so much of my life 'in control', I guess it explains my darkest fantasies.
oxoguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 02:49 AM   #4
softeyes
Account Banned

Rainbow

I wear kitty ears at home. ^w^

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A vampire, it's like a walrus, but awesome.
I am NOT a fairy | I'm a kitty, yo |
softeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 03:37 AM   #5
archie21
getDare Succubus

i like this thread.. lots of fun.... well i have worn bikinis and swimsuits had lots of womens underwear, i have driven naked with a vibe inserted in my ass but thats not what I am confessing too... somewhere on the internet looked at every week (I know because I still get new mail about them) are pictures of me shaving my chest, legs and balls. Top to bottom nothing missed.

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 03:53 AM   #6
Adamchester

My biggest secret is that this happen to me.

I had a few thumbing with cocks in my mid teens year but my first time being fucked wasn’t until I was twenty. It was with my best friend and when we were travelling thought Asia. We had played a couple of time before but not in a couple of year before we had gone travelling.

There had been a little build up to the moment we slept together over the couple of weeks we had been travelling, longing looks as we took showers and getting dry. Then the day before it happen I was getting out the shower and he ask me to rub sun tan lotion on his back well in the process of rubbing sun tan lotion in my towel sip off me and I didn’t want to get the oil all over my towel so I just continue. I then ask him to do my backing seeing as the lotion was out. He start to rub the lotion in he was rubbing my lower back and was spending a long time there, he then move down to the upper part of my bottom and very quickly and a bit lower this took me by surprise, it made me jump a little which in turn made me back up in to him. It was then when I feel the bugle in his pant rub the bottom of my back. This was a surprised as we normally we had been drunk when ever to had played.

He then just quickly went in to the bathroom saying he needed a pea he was in there for hours so just put sun tan lotion on the rest of and said I was off down the beach. He join me about half hour later and was distance all day which was pissing me off as I hadn’t done anything it was him that was turn on.

He pretty much was distance the rest of the next day to. But at night it was our first all night party and he seem to be back to normally and we had a great night then about 5.30 we started to walk back to our room. Once we got back there I need a shower as it was still about 25 degrees and I had been dance like a fool for a few hours. So I strip off and when and got a shower, when got out of just collapsed face down on my bed my mate then said he was off for one and went in to the bathroom. After about ten minutes he came out of the bathroom I turn to face him and he was naked with a massive hard on, without thinking about what I said next the words just slip out of my mouth ‘see our little friend back then, I will have to do something about it this time as I’m not having you not talking to me again.’ What do you mean was he reply, well yesterday with the sun tan lotion? He looked coy and walked over to me I lift my head a little further off the bed and took his rock hard cock in my mouth it had been a while since my last taste of cock and it felt good into have him inside my mouth. I broke from sucking him and he join me on my bed and started kissing, this was a first for us as it had normally blow jobs and wanking ( a bit like have a wank with someone else there giving you a hand). This was passionate like what I had experience with girls up until then. We played with each other bodies for a while then his hands slowly started to move into my bum cheeks, this was all new to me and it took me by surprised when my body reacted for me and my legs part a little to give him more excess to me. He didn’t need a second invite and his finger move round my hole slowly prodding at it with the sweat of our bodies it didn’t need much prodding for me to open up for him. This was the first time anything had been in me and feeling was strange a little sore and a little great especially when he move his finger. With a moan of pleasure I move over on to my stomach with that he slowly started to kiss down my back, his mouth and tongue reach my bum he then started to work his tongue down my cheeks, reach my hole and start lick a great speed this was amazing and a complete pleasure, making me feel like a dirty slut. After a few minutes of him licking me his stop and lift his head with that I knew what I wanted him to do I wanted him inside me but still didn’t believe the words coming out of my mouth I asked him to fuck me. He asked me if I was sure my reply was quick and definite yes I want you now. With that he parted my bum cheek with one hand and guided his cock with the other, his tried to enter me but my bum gave up a little bit of resistance but with a forceful thrust he was in me it hurt like hell for the first few thrust but once I has got him to slow down a little the pleasure started to ride through me in waves It didn’t take long with these wave for me to feel like I was going to come. At this time I thought it was impossible to come without touch my cock but as it happen it was the most intense feeling I have every feel, and with contraction and by arse from coming and my low moans of pleasure it wasn’t long before for said his was ready to come he ask if he should pull out, with a lower moan I said no ( he is and will always be the only person to have me bare back) and within seconds I felt the warmness of his cum shoot inside me. We spent the rest of the night together, and but to my surprised when I woke in the afternoon it was by his cock looking for a repeat performance. We were lover for the rest of the trip but decided not to continue when we got home. He is still my bested friend in the whole world but is happily set down with a beautifully family. Hope you have enjoy is as it not a story but what happen on my first time. Would love to hear similar stories of first times and love Adamx P.S Sorry about spelling not my strongest point.
Adamchester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 03:59 AM   #7
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

This is a good idea for a thread, I guess even though I have written about this on GatDare, there's one thing that I would be absolutley mortified about if anyone who knew me in rl found out. Uhmm-.. and that is that i've tried out a diaper... on, one or two occasions. I've never soiled myself in one, I just.. >< no, thank-you, but I have peed in one.

I guess.. ermm.. an even greater confession, is that since I first tried them out very uncertainly (thanks to hearing about them all over the place on here!) I've gotten more and worn them on a couple of occasions, and while I still find it quite embarrassing and wouldn't want to be seen in one. I kinda like the feel of just wearing them XD I decidedly don't like 'using' them though. But I'm not gonna ever let any of my friends or family know that one O.O and I'm usually extremley open about everything I get up too, with everyone.

And can I just say Adam, some of that took a little deciphering, but that story was pure erotica O.o you got me very aroused, Hahaha. Nice tale :3

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family

Last edited by Pet Phoenix; 01-29-2012 at 04:04 AM.
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 07:13 AM   #8
Lyn
getDare Sweetheart

Oh wow. I really didn't expect this type of response, so I'm pleasantly surprised here.

Also, Gabe really wants to see me doing this, but I'm super nervous about showing him... Should I?
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 03:27 PM   #9
peatymenis

Yea, I drink my own cum. IT's weird, but o well.
peatymenis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 06:31 PM   #10
LittleVee

My biggest secret... I guess it would be the fact that I began masturbating when I was 5. I didn't really know what I was doing execpt that it felt good.
LittleVee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 05:36 PM   #11
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

What's one thing that you would be absolutely mortified about if someone found out, or found you doing?

- Well, I'd have to say I'd be mortified if someone I know that doesn't know about my diaper fetish found me all babied out and in a full diaper. I'd be so fucked if that ever happened.

Dislikes: Pain, CBT, Minor Public, Wax Play, Long Dares, Minor Messy

Non-Negotiable Limits: Major Public, Eating Scat, Messy, Vomit
---
PM Dares and Supply List!

---
BAD BABY! If you see me curse in any of my posts or PMs you are obligated to give me a punishment! For each bad word I say in a post pointed out, I must change the post (if possible) and smack my balls 10 times.
PlagueBringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 06:04 PM   #12
BadWithNames

Quote:
Originally Posted by peatymenis View Post
Yea, I drink my own cum. IT's weird, but o well.
Ive been training myself to drink my own cum. Its been hard but ive started tasting it more and more. But ever since i started this has become the #1 thing i dont want people to find out
BadWithNames is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk