Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-06-2019, 03:52 AM   #16
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

2 bus dares. Choose one:

1. Change every single piece of clothing while on the bus.

OR

2. Wearing a long coat. Strip completely (keeping the coat on) while on the bus.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 05:36 AM   #17
Theredness42

How did you go??
limits: scat, illegal, blood, long term,
camera, full public

I would love to hear stories from participants of 'Jennifer in control'. I have a huge fantasy about joining, but could never do it. Let me live through you. Pm me
Theredness42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 09:28 AM   #18
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by siliconavatar View Post
No, jogging with it in would be a challenge, for a trip to McDonalds it might be quite entertaining though. Anyway, we'll leave the lush out of it for now.

I dare you to go out wearing normal looking clothing. The top and trousers/skirt should be 'disposable' though. Clothing that you are willing to lose (to a good cause at least). You should also wear a sports bra and shorts style undies. From a distance these will probably look like almost reasonable running clothes but from up close you will be very clearly running around in your underwear.

You should walk (or run I suppose) to the far side of the nearest park and hide your apartment key somewhere (under a rock or taped under a bench) then go to the clothes donation bin and wait until there's no one around. Place your 'disposable' clothing into the bin. Now all you have to do is try to act like you're out for a normal run and try not to let anyone get close enough to see you in your undies, until you can retrieve your key and get home.

You can skip the bit about leaving your keys if that seems a bit too risky, or you could come up with some other way of stopping yourself just going straight home.
This one likely tonight...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyDaddy View Post
A simple one:
Find a basketball field and enter it at night.
Now you're going to walk all around the edges of the field doing this routine:
walk 3 steps. Loose an item of clothing. Wait 30 secs.
If you can't loose anything else, masturbate or play with your breasts

Do a full turn then decide if you do a second or not but you have to finish it if you do.
Putting this in the maybe

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
2 bus dares. Choose one:

1. Change every single piece of clothing while on the bus.

OR

2. Wearing a long coat. Strip completely (keeping the coat on) while on the bus.
Option 2 is hot but I feel like this needs more...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCrazy View Post
How about adding some dice ?

Keep an extra set of clothes at the park, just in case.

Go to the donation box,
Roll a dice : number of clothes to put into a paper bag and leave in front of the box
Roll a dice : number of rounds to make around the building
Roll a dice halfway each round : number of edges
Finally return to the box
Roll a dice : even = you can get dressed again - uneven = toss bag into box

Up to you if heading straight for home, or collect clothes at park.

This one needs a little more decided, what to wear and stuff.

Info on me

When available/in chat: this + 1 Special Die.

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Kendragirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 12:09 PM   #19
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Not knowing how interesting you want things to get or how willing you are willing to go:

Get on the bus.

Strip naked except for coat.
(Opt: Once naked also undo any closure on the coat. You dont have to open it, you can hold it closed but it can't be zipped, buttoned, or tied)

Ride for 15 minutes like that. Switch seats once.

For best and most excitement:

Leave clothes on the bus. Get off at a stop. Wait for next bus back.

On the bus back you will either ask to kiss someone. Or sit next to someone and let them know you are naked under the coat.

Enjoy. Feel free to modify. These are ideas.

Old 08-06-2019, 12:17 PM   #20
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Not knowing how interesting you want things to get or how willing you are willing to go:

Get on the bus.

(Opt: Once naked also undo any closure on the coat. You dont have to open it, you can hold it closed but it can't be zipped, buttoned, or tied)

On the bus back you will either ask to kiss someone. Or sit next to someone and let them know you are naked under the coat.

hot.But might as well not wear clothes to start lol

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Old 08-06-2019, 12:32 PM   #21
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Kind of, but stripping on the bus might draw attention.

Old 08-06-2019, 02:35 PM   #22
Haunted
getDare Sweetheart

Allow me to build on this dare. As you stated before, you don t like to have a say on things. I feel that we must be more forceful towards you. So, I ll modify this one here. If you say yes: 1 - you must present a report in at the most 5 days from today; 2 - you re not allowed to change any of the details

This is the original:

Quote:

Get on the bus.

My new version:

1 - get ready in advance, knowing full well the time when the bus is supposed to arrive at a particular stop.
2 - start clothed and with a multi button coat over the clothes. Clothes must include: panties, any kind of leggings and blouse.
3 - have with you also a bag of some kind
4 - this dare starts at the bus stop, 5 minutes before the bus is supposed to arrive.
5 - if there is someone at the stop at that time, you may choose to wait for the next bus (dare is then postponed until 5 minutes before the next one arrives). But if another person then arrives meanwhile - then you don t get a third chance. You ll go ahead regardless.
6 - Strip your clothes till completely nude. Put clothes in the bag and only then put coat back on.
7 - Hide bag of clothes near the bus stop.
8 - Edge until the bus arrives.
9 - Get on the bus with coat with all buttons done. Sit down and rip off one of the buttons.
10 - For every bus stop that you go by, you ll rip off another button till there s on one left).
11 - Get up and out of the bus when you re finished with the buttons.
12 - Take another bus for you way back. You ll have to try and stop at the same place you started, but you re only allowed to leave the bus after you cum, and you re only allowed to cum if you do it while with eyes locked with another person.
13 - If you manage to leave the bus in time - then you have the right to go looking for your bag of clothes with your coat on. If you fail, then you ll have to leave the coat in the bus before going back for your other clothes.

This is it. Only 13 steps (lucky 13) ... not a 67 Lex Luthor plan. Do it.
Haunted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 02:38 PM   #23
MrCrazy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendragirl View Post
This one needs a little more decided, what to wear and stuff.
Be careful what you whish for...
T, no bra (that's what you get for letting me decide), panties, shorts, shoes
For spares you will only need T and shorts I guess
And stuff ?
Well, if you manage to roll 5 or 6 at first roll, you get to stuff your panties

Have fun!

~Crazy~

PM if you need anything else (I will put here)
MrCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 03:20 PM   #24
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunted View Post
Allow me to build on this dare. As you stated before, you don t like to have a say on things. I feel that we must be more forceful towards you. So, I ll modify this one here. If you say yes: 1 - you must present a report in at the most 5 days from today; 2 - you re not allowed to change any of the details

This is the original:

My new version:

1 - get ready in advance, knowing full well the time when the bus is supposed to arrive at a particular stop.
2 - start clothed and with a multi button coat over the clothes. Clothes must include: panties, any kind of leggings and blouse.
3 - have with you also a bag of some kind
4 - this dare starts at the bus stop, 5 minutes before the bus is supposed to arrive.
5 - if there is someone at the stop at that time, you may choose to wait for the next bus (dare is then postponed until 5 minutes before the next one arrives). But if another person then arrives meanwhile - then you don t get a third chance. You ll go ahead regardless.
6 - Strip your clothes till completely nude. Put clothes in the bag and only then put coat back on.
7 - Hide bag of clothes near the bus stop.
8 - Edge until the bus arrives.
9 - Get on the bus with coat with all buttons done. Sit down and rip off one of the buttons.
10 - For every bus stop that you go by, you ll rip off another button till there s on one left).
11 - Get up and out of the bus when you re finished with the buttons.
12 - Take another bus for you way back. You ll have to try and stop at the same place you started, but you re only allowed to leave the bus after you cum, and you re only allowed to cum if you do it while with eyes locked with another person.
13 - If you manage to leave the bus in time - then you have the right to go looking for your bag of clothes with your coat on. If you fail, then you ll have to leave the coat in the bus before going back for your other clothes.

This is it. Only 13 steps (lucky 13) ... not a 67 Lex Luthor plan. Do it.
This is hot. Need to get a cheap raincoat or something I can ruin lol.

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
The following user says Thank You to Kendragirl for this post:
Old 08-06-2019, 04:46 PM   #25
MasterO2
getDare Devil

Quote:
That is... a LOT of steps... and a LOT of back and forth.
Yep which increases your risk level substantially. lol
MasterO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 04:48 PM   #26
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterO2 View Post
Yep which increases your risk level substantially. lol
And I'll never remember all of it lol

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Old 08-06-2019, 05:10 PM   #27
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Default Ding Dong Ditch

Those apartment nearby you'll go to in some running clothes: sports bra, shorts, panties, and shirt. Find the following apartment building room numbers 10, 20, 30, 40 at each building room leave a piece of clothing at the door, edge and knock on the door, continue until you're naked. After you go back to room 10 to see if you're clothes are still there to get home. If its gone then hurry to the next room. If it is still there you edge again at door before you can leave. I know you have trouble remembering so I hope those numbers aren't too hard for you :P
Old 08-07-2019, 06:15 PM   #28
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:

I dare you to go out wearing normal looking clothing. The top and trousers/skirt should be 'disposable' though. Clothing that you are willing to lose (to a good cause at least). You should also wear a sports bra and shorts style undies. From a distance these will probably look like almost reasonable running clothes but from up close you will be very clearly running around in your underwear.

You should walk (or run I suppose) to the far side of the nearest park and hide your apartment key somewhere (under a rock or taped under a bench) then go to the clothes donation bin and wait until there's no one around. Place your 'disposable' clothing into the bin. Now all you have to do is try to act like you're out for a normal run and try not to let anyone get close enough to see you in your undies, until you can retrieve your key and get home.

You can skip the bit about leaving your keys if that seems a bit too risky, or you could come up with some other way of stopping yourself just going straight home.

Ended up in a black sports bra and red lace square bottoms... and it was fucking hot. From any distance they KINDA look like shorts, with half my ass hanging out, especially in the dark.

omfg it was hot though, I ran so fast lol.

This is gonna be a lot of fun.

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Old 08-07-2019, 06:24 PM   #29
Edgeking

Go outside in some nice jeans and find an anthill. Sit on it for ten minutes then walk home

KIK: GalaxyPluto69

Likes: Edging, cumming, hidden Public, messy, forced continuous cumming, wedgies
Limits: Family, social suicide, anal, pain, permenant damage, cross dressing, dangerous, illegal, blood/knife play, toothpaste, piss, scat

Things I'm into: Latex, big breasts, big ass, tight clothes, wedgies, camel toes
Edgeking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 06:32 PM   #30
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgeking View Post
Go outside in some nice jeans and find an anthill. Sit on it for ten minutes then walk home
Gross.
No.
Ugh.

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
The following user says Thank You to Kendragirl for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk