Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-05-2019, 12:08 PM   #1
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Default Risky Public Dares...

I needs em...

This is an expansion from my jogging dares, which are difficult and scary but omfg some of them were fun.

Rules:
1. No blatant things. Flashing people on purpose, trying to fuck someone, be real. These are to be risky and sneaky.
2. Not turning this into a pic hunt thing.
3. Almost exclusively need night time dares.
4. Nothing over-complicated. I'm not going to make a list of your Lex Luther Dawn of Justice 37 point plan.
5. Push it?

My apartment:
I live in an apartment building, it's 3 stories+basement level (only stairs) in a kind of bad part of town. The apartment I'm in is a 4 BR with a loft and my "room" is the loft (cause I pay less lol) and my roommates are guys.

The area:
Things nearby, within 2 miles.
* Some fast food; Taco Bell, McDonalds, pizza and stuff.
* Walmart
* Goodwill donation center
* Nightclub (shady)
* Couple banks
* Couple gas stations
* Other apartment complexes, some with basketball or pools
* A big park

Other stuff of course but idk what might be relevant lol.

Options:
Jogging, uber trips, the bus, walks, dice games, losing clothes, slutty outfits, playing, risk, etc.

Also I have a small backpack with a key lock... and am willing to wear "disposable" clothing...

Info on me

When available/in chat: this + 1 Special Die.

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet

Last edited by Kendragirl; 08-05-2019 at 10:25 PM.
Kendragirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Kendragirl for this post:
Old 08-05-2019, 02:06 PM   #2
Dice7
getDare Addict

Does your building have an elevator?

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 02:08 PM   #3
siliconavatar
Distinguished Member

Does the goodwill donation center have one of those clothes bins for you to put stuff in when the center's closed?

Likes: Humiliation, orgasm control, edging, spanking, bondage, electrostim, cam/pics, fantasy blackmail, hidden public(or remote outdoors), light anal, light cbt, JOI, being controlled

Dislikes: Short term denial (days), pee drinking, cum play, hard anal, face pics (trust is required), heavy cbt, nettles(the plant)

Limits: Full public, scat, vomit, illegal, long denial (months+), social suicide, blood

Last edited by siliconavatar; 08-05-2019 at 02:14 PM.
siliconavatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 02:08 PM   #4
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice7 View Post
Does your building have an elevator?
no... sorry lol that would have been fun

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Old 08-05-2019, 02:10 PM   #5
Dice7
getDare Addict

Haha yea they are, had a lot of scary risky times in elevators!

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 02:11 PM   #6
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by siliconavatar View Post
Does the goodwill donation center have one of those clothes bins for you to put stuff in when the center's closed?
yes, in the parking lot toward the street, in the back. it's new.

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Old 08-05-2019, 02:15 PM   #7
siliconavatar
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendragirl View Post
yes, in the parking lot toward the street, in the back. it's new.
Ooh, that could be exciting, are you able to wear your lush when you're out and about? (Promise that's the last question before I write out an actual dare)

Likes: Humiliation, orgasm control, edging, spanking, bondage, electrostim, cam/pics, fantasy blackmail, hidden public(or remote outdoors), light anal, light cbt, JOI, being controlled

Dislikes: Short term denial (days), pee drinking, cum play, hard anal, face pics (trust is required), heavy cbt, nettles(the plant)

Limits: Full public, scat, vomit, illegal, long denial (months+), social suicide, blood
Old 08-05-2019, 02:16 PM   #8
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Ooh, that could be exciting, are you able to wear your lush when you're out and about? (Promise that's the last question before I write out an actual dare)
Not getting into the lush, probably, especially not for jogging or far off ones lol

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
The following user says Thank You to Kendragirl for this post:
Old 08-05-2019, 02:32 PM   #9
siliconavatar
Distinguished Member

No, jogging with it in would be a challenge, for a trip to McDonalds it might be quite entertaining though. Anyway, we'll leave the lush out of it for now.

I dare you to go out wearing normal looking clothing. The top and trousers/skirt should be 'disposable' though. Clothing that you are willing to lose (to a good cause at least). You should also wear a sports bra and shorts style undies. From a distance these will probably look like almost reasonable running clothes but from up close you will be very clearly running around in your underwear.

You should walk (or run I suppose) to the far side of the nearest park and hide your apartment key somewhere (under a rock or taped under a bench) then go to the clothes donation bin and wait until there's no one around. Place your 'disposable' clothing into the bin. Now all you have to do is try to act like you're out for a normal run and try not to let anyone get close enough to see you in your undies, until you can retrieve your key and get home.

You can skip the bit about leaving your keys if that seems a bit too risky, or you could come up with some other way of stopping yourself just going straight home.

Old 08-05-2019, 03:46 PM   #10
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
No, jogging with it in would be a challenge, for a trip to McDonalds it might be quite entertaining though. Anyway, we'll leave the lush out of it for now.

I dare you to go out wearing normal looking clothing. The top and trousers/skirt should be 'disposable' though. Clothing that you are willing to lose (to a good cause at least). You should also wear a sports bra and shorts style undies. From a distance these will probably look like almost reasonable running clothes but from up close you will be very clearly running around in your underwear.

You should walk (or run I suppose) to the far side of the nearest park and hide your apartment key somewhere (under a rock or taped under a bench) then go to the clothes donation bin and wait until there's no one around. Place your 'disposable' clothing into the bin. Now all you have to do is try to act like you're out for a normal run and try not to let anyone get close enough to see you in your undies, until you can retrieve your key and get home.

You can skip the bit about leaving your keys if that seems a bit too risky, or you could come up with some other way of stopping yourself just going straight home.

grrr
I can do it.
BUT... you decide the key thing.
And details on the clothes.

I like not having a say... and the chance of being screwed and it's too late lol

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Old 08-05-2019, 04:03 PM   #11
kaylessa
getDare Sweetheart

Just a simple one:
Wear disposable clothes. Run to the donation bin. Edge 5 times next to it. Then drop nude except panties and throw all dropped clothes into the bin. Edge once more, then jog home... in your panties.

Likes, Punishments, Limits | PM Dares (currently inactive) | Toy Collection | Brainwashing Session
kaylessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 07:48 PM   #12
MasterO2
getDare Devil

How about we modify these dares a bit and add a bit more risk/fun to the game. You will leave home wearing only loose pr of shorts, cotton panties and a thin white t-shirt and shoes. Bring along a bottle of water and the following. You will go hide your key in the far end of the park in a paper sack that will contain a thong, bikini panties and boy short panties, a skimpy crop top and a sports bra. You will then go to the deposit box and edge 3 times, on your 4th you will bring yourself to orgasm and will wipe your wetness dry with your shorts. Then toss the shorts into the deposit bin and pour the bottle of water over your breasts. Now go back to your sack and remove your panties and shirt.
Shake up the sack and reach inside, the first fabric to touch your fingers you will remove to wear, set them aside and reach in again same rule first fabric..... Now if you were lucky enough to get one top and one bottom you may put the both on. If you chose two tops or two bottoms you must wear the second and then try again for top or bottom. Do this until you have a top and bottom to wear. Now repeat the process to choose a second bottom and top. Now leave your key and the remaining top and bottom in the sack. With the panties and shirt you came from box to the park in one hand and the second top and bottom in the other run back to the deposit box. Strip naked and edge 3 times 4th time orgasm....Toss in the clothes you came to the box wearing and the panties and wet shirt you wore to the park last time. put on the pair you carried back to the box and return to your sack in the park. Strip naked in the park and orgasm, put on the remaining bottoms and top for the walk home. you may put the clothes you wore last in the sack and return home with them or if you choose not too you must leave them in someones mail box.
MasterO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 07:56 PM   #13
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterO2 View Post
How about we modify these dares a bit and add a bit more risk/fun to the game. You will leave home wearing only loose pr of shorts, cotton panties and a thin white t-shirt and shoes. Bring along a bottle of water and the following. You will go hide your key in the far end of the park in a paper sack that will contain a thong, bikini panties and boy short panties, a skimpy crop top and a sports bra. You will then go to the deposit box and edge 3 times, on your 4th you will bring yourself to orgasm and will wipe your wetness dry with your shorts. Then toss the shorts into the deposit bin and pour the bottle of water over your breasts. Now go back to your sack and remove your panties and shirt.
Shake up the sack and reach inside, the first fabric to touch your fingers you will remove to wear, set them aside and reach in again same rule first fabric..... Now if you were lucky enough to get one top and one bottom you may put the both on. If you chose two tops or two bottoms you must wear the second and then try again for top or bottom. Do this until you have a top and bottom to wear. Now repeat the process to choose a second bottom and top. Now leave your key and the remaining top and bottom in the sack. With the panties and shirt you came from box to the park in one hand and the second top and bottom in the other run back to the deposit box. Strip naked and edge 3 times 4th time orgasm....Toss in the clothes you came to the box wearing and the panties and wet shirt you wore to the park last time. put on the pair you carried back to the box and return to your sack in the park. Strip naked in the park and orgasm, put on the remaining bottoms and top for the walk home. you may put the clothes you wore last in the sack and return home with them or if you choose not too you must leave them in someones mail box.
That is... a LOT of steps... and a LOT of back and forth.

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Old 08-05-2019, 10:16 PM   #14
MrCrazy
Distinguished Member

How about adding some dice ?

Keep an extra set of clothes at the park, just in case.

Go to the donation box,
Roll a dice : number of clothes to put into a paper bag and leave in front of the box
Roll a dice : number of rounds to make around the building
Roll a dice halfway each round : number of edges
Finally return to the box
Roll a dice : even = you can get dressed again - uneven = toss bag into box

Up to you if heading straight for home, or collect clothes at park.
MrCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 10:21 PM   #15
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

A simple one:
Find a basketball field and enter it at night.
Now you're going to walk all around the edges of the field doing this routine:
walk 3 steps. Loose an item of clothing. Wait 30 secs.
If you can't loose anything else, masturbate or play with your breasts

Do a full turn then decide if you do a second or not but you have to finish it if you do.

Likes: Girls that are submissive, obedient, slave-minded, bratty, selfish, daring, slutty, messy, showoff, pissers, who crave to wet for their daddy and if I have forgotten something you'va thoughts on, just say it to me baby girl.

Hates: Rap music, fake profiles, not being answered!
Find me at FetLife: D0mDaddyVS
KiK: NaughtyDaddyVS007

My tumblr: dom-daddy-sluttrainer.tumblr.com
My BDSM test:
https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3777857
NaughtyDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to NaughtyDaddy for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk