Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 09-05-2015, 10:01 PM   #1
SwitchAustin

Default Is it wrong to have a master while you have a girlfriend?

Is it wrong to have a girlfriend and a master at the same time? Like does that count as cheating to you guys?

Limits: permanent, heavy anal, pee/poop, diaper, full public, full control over my life, feet, torture
SwitchAustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 10:05 PM   #2
Master_T

Plain and simple answer anything is cheating..question is how badly do you want it...
Master_T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 10:09 PM   #3
DJ-playmate
getDare Sweetheart

seriously, that is completely up to the people involved. It just depends on how she feels about it.
DJ-playmate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 10:31 PM   #4
Stellz
Distinguished Member

Location: A boat on a river, with tangerine trees and marmalade skies.

If this is something your girlfriend knows about and is ok with then no, it's not cheating. It's something the two of you have worked out.

If you are hiding the fact that you have a master that you do sexual things/things to get you or them off with...then yes, absolutely cheating.

Your relationship will fail if you do not communicate properly about these things.

29 She/Her Married & Monogamous
Owner of my pup and husband
Ask me about our adventures <3

Stellz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 10:58 PM   #5
Kytten

If your girl friend knows and approves it is called an open relationship, just be aware she may want the same kind of allowances if she is not aware or does not approve you need to address the situation and deal with it or you are considered cheating. Make sure she knows everything about the situation before she decides to agree or not.
Likes Bondage,ice,toys,humiliation,mild pain,anal,loss control4bathroom use,cumming or senses.Naked tasks cleaning semi public display, on a hiking trail or cleaning with blinds open. Use of duct tape, wearing urine etc..spankings pm me if you wanna know more.

limits and boundaries, harsh pain, having to eat or drink anything that is waste in any form. I wont add pictures and no family or illegal acts either sorry.
SORRY I DONT USE KIK OR ANY SIMULAR.
Kytten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 02:05 AM   #6
Iodine
getDare Succubus

It depends

If she knows about it then no, its not cheating, and in my opinion completely beautiful

If she doesnt well, then in my oppinion its sorta cheating. Speak to her about it and be open with her, if she loves you she will accept everything about you including your kinks.

Take control of what you have power over instead of craving control over what you don't.

Mysterious hyperlink!

Last edited by Iodine; 09-06-2015 at 02:41 AM.
Iodine is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk