Xbox 360 31 38.27%
Wii 14 17.28%
Playstation 3 36 44.44%
I don't care! 6 7.41%
I can't choose 7 8.64%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 81. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-21-2011, 11:13 PM   #1
nick283159

Default Xbox 360, Wii, Or Playstation 3?

While in the chats, me and another user have differences about what we think is best
Old 07-21-2011, 11:15 PM   #2
Dark_Delight
Account Banned

PS3 free online that's the same gameplay wise, better games, more good games, better quality hardware, blu ray, ability to stream more media off an external, ect ect.
Dark_Delight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 11:15 PM   #3
Eminem jr
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick283159 View Post
While in the chats, me and another user have differences about what we think is best
Although i am an xbox fan id have to say ps3, its cheaper by quite a bit and some features are better, however xbox has better connection. I prefer xbox controllers but everyone else likes ps3.. Idk why but thats my opinion

Likes: Cross-dressing(Tights/Tight stuff), Bondage, humiliation.

Very assertive to men, yet submissive to females.
I am afraid of girls, therefore whenever a girl pms me i must do exactly what they say immediately
Eminem jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 11:38 PM   #4
MattInPanties

Xbox has better online community.
Ps3 has better everything else.
Wii has nothing really, I do love Mario Kart on it though.

Ps3 wins
MattInPanties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 11:02 AM   #5
Captain Harkness
getDare Devil

Xbox, the exclusives rock and the online is expensive but worth it as its never down and always up to date.
Old 07-22-2011, 11:09 AM   #6
Dark_Delight
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Harkness View Post
Xbox, the exclusives rock and the online is expensive but worth it as its never down and always up to date.
1.What exclusives?
2.xbl has been down just as much as psn, more before the breach
3. how is it worth it it's the same as ps3 and worse then pc both of which are free
Old 07-22-2011, 02:00 PM   #7
nick283159

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Delight View Post
1.What exclusives?
2.xbl has been down just as much as psn, more before the breach
3. how is it worth it it's the same as ps3 and worse then pc both of which are free
Well according to the polls, 360 is winning
Old 07-22-2011, 02:18 PM   #8
Dark_Delight
Account Banned

Quote:
Well according to the polls, 360 is winning
lol an incomplete poll with like 20 people on an mostly usa site lol, and even one person that voted for 360 said ps3 is better
Old 07-22-2011, 02:23 PM   #9
nick283159

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Delight View Post
lol an incomplete poll with like 20 people on an mostly usa site lol, and even one person that voted for 360 said ps3 is better
But Xbox still has more votes!
Old 07-22-2011, 03:07 PM   #10
Doctor Octogonapus

Quote:
But Xbox still has more votes!
The Wii has more units sold than both of those systems. The PS3 and XBox 360 were both released before the Wii, and yet they have ~50 Million and ~55 million units sold respectively. The Nintendo Wii has over 86 Million units sold. 5 of the top 10 best selling game consoles of all time belong to Nintendo. Sony has 4 PS3 ranking #10, the Microsoft's XBox 360 comes in 9th and is the only one of Microsoft's consoles in the top 10. If we go to top 20, we get similar results but with more contenders. Microsoft, still at 10% gets the XBox in for its 2nd. Nintendo now has 8 consoles and Sony adds nothing. Thats Microsoft:2, Sony:4, Nintendo:8. What about the other 6? Now we get 4 Sega systems, which gets a draw with Sony, Atari has 1 system and NEC gets one system. If you want to get technical, Nintendo Wii's fail rate is 2% in the first 2 years. Microsoft's Xbox 360 has a fail rate between 30 and 40%. Sony gets around the 30% mark. That alone proves that Nintendo makes better stuff
This is real data, not just some people voting.
And thusly my Argument, that the Wii is better, is made.

Limits: Permanent, Illegal, Friends/Family, Public, blood, scat,

Doctor Octogonapus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 03:26 PM   #11
Dark_Delight
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Octogonapus View Post
The Wii has more units sold than both of those systems. The PS3 and XBox 360 were both released before the Wii, and yet they have ~50 Million and ~55 million units sold respectively. The Nintendo Wii has over 86 Million units sold. 5 of the top 10 best selling game consoles of all time belong to Nintendo. Sony has 4 PS3 ranking #10, the Microsoft's XBox 360 comes in 9th and is the only one of Microsoft's consoles in the top 10. If we go to top 20, we get similar results but with more contenders. Microsoft, still at 10% gets the XBox in for its 2nd. Nintendo now has 8 consoles and Sony adds nothing. Thats Microsoft:2, Sony:4, Nintendo:8. What about the other 6? Now we get 4 Sega systems, which gets a draw with Sony, Atari has 1 system and NEC gets one system. If you want to get technical, Nintendo Wii's fail rate is 2% in the first 2 years. Microsoft's Xbox 360 has a fail rate between 30 and 40%. Sony gets around the 30% mark. That alone proves that Nintendo makes better stuff
failrate numbers are pure bullshit, wiis is higher 360s is higher and ps3s is lower, and ps3 has the most market share right now and wii started at lower price point, so it's sales are due to that and marketing, and it's games are lower quality, so basically check your facts and put them in context
Old 07-22-2011, 03:29 PM   #12
slave1987
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to slave1987

This has been discussed on here many, many times before.

Of these the PS3, but for the most part I prefer a PC for RPG and FPS for a better level of control.

Also the Wii has sold more because it didn't really have any competition for a family orientated games console and also the relatively low price. PS3s and 360s are brought by gamers, Wiis are brough by families. Most of the people I know that have a Wii also have either a PS3 or a 360 for playing shooters, football, FPS, the Wii is there for get togethers and family gaming.
slave1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 03:29 PM   #13
dared3vil

Quote:
In terms of the current consoles that sold the most, the reason most people went with the wii is because of how affordable it is. I have a nintendo wii myself and enjoy playing it, but the games are just not as good as the ps3 in my book. The hardware is also at a loss on the Wii. It had motion sensing controllers that were cool, but that type of technology has already been invented before the Wii. In terms of having the most top consoles overall, xbox should not be included since it only has 2 systems and is unfair to it(although I hate xbox). In terms of nintendo and sony having systems, sony has not had the need to make as many different systems as nintendo. Take a look at how many different systems nintendo has made compared to sony. Some are bound to be good. Don't get me wrong, I do love nintendo since back in the day of the super mario bros that had duck hunt on it and megaman, along with all the other classics, but playstation 3 is just the better system with better and more useful hardware that isn't just used for gaming but can be used for gaming as well. PS3 no contest.
dared3vil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 03:32 PM   #14
dared3vil

Quote:
Originally Posted by slave1987 View Post
This has been discussed on here many, many times before.

Of these the PS3, but for the most part I prefer a PC for RPG and FPS for a better level of control.

Also the Wii has sold more because it didn't really have any competition for a family orientated games console and also the relatively low price. PS3s and 360s are brought by gamers, Wiis are brough by families. Most of the people I know that have a Wii also have either a PS3 or a 360 for playing shooters, football, FPS, the Wii is there for get togethers and family gaming.
I got my Wii for Mario as well. It is more of a family game system. I agree with you about FPS for the PC with the better control, but the only RPG I play on the ps3 belongs to games like Morrowind. Looking forward to the new Elder Scrolls game btw. Most other RPG's I prefer to play on the playstation or dreamcast console. BTW dreamcast 2 is in the works since we are talking systems.
dared3vil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 03:52 PM   #15
nick283159

Quote:
but this is the system that has caused the most damage to Property! The PS3 and 360 controllers aren't accidently thrown at the TV! While playing the game, (Meaning the user didn't do anything they weren't supposed to)

Advertisements
Kink Talk