Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-30-2022, 02:59 AM   #16
TrippyPet

I think you should post in this thread https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=420762.

For the body parts you can replace "Penis head" "Balls" and "Shaft" with "Feet", "Stomach" and "Thighs".

But of course we want to be more scientific about the ratings so you will be measuring how many hard spanks you can take for each body part until it becomes too hard to continue. In the end you will use the numbers to calculate your pain ratings.

To make sure you are not stopping too early, you must try to do at least 10 spanks on each body part. If you fail do to that it means you still deserve. more spanking and you must do a second round though all the body parts as soon as you are done with the first one.

M/25/ Mostly straight

Likes: pain, bondage, humiliation, petplay, spanking, exercise, oral, submission, being naked, pee play, hidden public

Dislikes: orgasm control, edges, anal, bladder control, being cold, eating horrible food.

Limits: Face, illegal, scat, cbt, exposure

More on likes and dislikes (Good to read before play): https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94165

TrippyPet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2022, 08:56 AM   #17
naughtygirl1222

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrippyPet View Post
I think you should post in this thread https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=420762.

For the body parts you can replace "Penis head" "Balls" and "Shaft" with "Feet", "Stomach" and "Thighs".

But of course we want to be more scientific about the ratings so you will be measuring how many hard spanks you can take for each body part until it becomes too hard to continue. In the end you will use the numbers to calculate your pain ratings.

To make sure you are not stopping too early, you must try to do at least 10 spanks on each body part. If you fail do to that it means you still deserve. more spanking and you must do a second round though all the body parts as soon as you are done with the first one.
I will post on there when I get a chance to do it. Let me know if you need a report etc or want me to do anything else.

Punishments: spanking (especially pussy), humiliation, degradation, pussy torture
Limits: permanent or visible, pics (?), needs to be private as live with family, insertion
Stuff I have: bullet vibe, household stuff (spanking implements that you can think of in the house etc)

Kik: naughtyhp1222
naughtygirl1222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2022, 11:29 AM   #18
Mrdaviddaviddson
Baby Member

Hello hope you are having fun,
I have a dare for you if you wish?

You will need clothes pegs, string and a D6 (six sided dice)
From the other post, you know 8 can fit on your pussy, so take that many (including 1 for your clit and one for each nipple)

The string, you will need two lengths.
First length needs to be as long as your knee to foot
Second length hip to foot

Take the 9 pegs 8 for pussy and 1 for clit and thread them onto the knee length string tie the two ends together gently(so it can be undone easy and the pegs wont fall off)
The 2 for your nipples goes onto the hip length string.
Grab the D6 and roll it twice
First roll is length of time 1=1min 6=6min
Second roll is for the number of times repeated 1=once 6=six times

Now squat down, ass on heels low, and put the middle peg on your clit so you have 4 each side that will go on your lips, now add them to each side.
Put the other two pegs one each nipple then tie the left string side to your left toe and right to right toe
Then untie the gentle knot and like the other string each side to each toe.

Now you need to stand up slightly so the pegs start pulling on your pussy, (enough for you to notice) this is the position you hold for the rolled time.
When the time has expired you stand up fully, repeat for the number of times rolled with the same length of time, each time, if you roll high and its to much you can reduce the time squatting
Pleas post a report if you choose to do this dare
Kind regards MrD
Mrdaviddaviddson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2022, 12:12 PM   #19
TrippyPet

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtygirl1222 View Post
I will post on there when I get a chance to do it. Let me know if you need a report etc or want me to do anything else.
You should post there with the result but you should also provide a full report in this thread.

M/25/ Mostly straight

Likes: pain, bondage, humiliation, petplay, spanking, exercise, oral, submission, being naked, pee play, hidden public

Dislikes: orgasm control, edges, anal, bladder control, being cold, eating horrible food.

Limits: Face, illegal, scat, cbt, exposure

More on likes and dislikes (Good to read before play): https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94165

TrippyPet is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pussy abuse, pussy punishment, pussy spanking, slut