Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-20-2022, 06:05 PM   #1
bling

Default A lost bet story - a very messy public gunging

This is my first story. I hope you like it. Let me know what you think in the comments and if you have any suggestions. Enjoy.

As I walked up to the center of the campus lawn I was dreading the public embarrassment to come but a bet is a bet. But before I get to that I should probably explain how I ended up in this spot…

It all started a few years ago with a simple bet with Julie over our freshman chemistry final. Loser would have to pie themselves in the face, thankfully I won that one and still get a smile when I think about it. Over the years our bets got more intense and more messy as well. We each had taken multiple pieings and a few puddifyings (covered head to toe in pudding or other substances). We also ventured into non-messy with various embarrassing costumes and tasks including me having to cook Julie dinner in a French maid costume.

We each wanted revenge on each other and as it was nearing the end of our senior year we decided it was time for us to wager our biggest stakes yet a public gunging… It took a while for us to find the right opportunity but it finally came to us. Each of us was president of our respective engineering honor societies and we had a quarterly capture the flag game which always fostered a decent amount of competition. We fanned the flames of the rivalry a bit and announced that the loser would be taking a messy gunging for charity much to the excitement of everyone.

It finally came time for the big game. I was feeling pretty confident as my team usually wins but the bet seemed to draw a lot more attention so Julie's team had a few new folks on it. Our capture the flag game was a bit different, we played with nerf guns and if you were shot you were out of the game until a teammate came to tag you. We were playing 3 rounds, best 2 out of three. My team got off to the early lead easily getting the flag in the first round. We seemed poised for a quick victory after catching the second flag but our runner got hit by a lucky shot on the way back and Julie's team picked up the second round. Now we were all tied up. Getting a bit nervous I decided to play defense and guard our flag, not wanting to trust others, but sadly I was quickly overwhelmed when Julie and her two friends surprised me and shot me in the back. I sat there watching Julie capture the flag with a giant smirk as she quickly ran it back to their side and my fate was sealed….

Now back to walking to the central campus square I saw a decent sized crowd already gathering. I saw a small inflatable pool in between two trees and was glad I would at least have some shade. Then I saw Julie, she looked great today wearing tight black leggings and a crop top with a giant smile across her face. There was a small tent next to the pool where I knew my outfit was waiting for me. As part of the bet the winner also got to pick the outfit for the gunging and Jackie had been teasing me about it for the last week. I had no idea what to expect but was quite worried. Julie finally saw me coming and excitedly screamed out to the cheers of the crowd. She beckoned me to the tent and opened up the door revealing my outfit, a tight wrestling singlet. It would be quite revealing but it was better than my fear of a women's one piece as that had been part of our private stakes. I got changed and as I headed out of the tent I started to hear the cheers and howls of the crowd. I noticed Julie grabbed my clothing and put it in a trash bag

"What are you doing?" I asked, "did you forget our side bet? I already raised the $1000 for charity so you are not going to need your clothes for the walk home…" Julie happily replied.

She then walked over with a roll of duct tape and taped up the bottom of my singlet I now knew why she picked this outfit, so she and others could fill it with mess.

"Before we get started can you step on the scale, someone bet me we couldn't fill your outfit with more than 10 lbs of mess and I need to prove them wrong" Julie commanded

I quickly stepped on the scale, "185 looks like someone hasn't been the best with his diet recently" Julie announced to the crowd

I then stepped to the center of the pool and quickly realized the reason for the trees as Julie tied my hands to two ropes and tightly secured my arms in a spread out Y shape.

"I don't want you to be able to resist our very generous charitable patrons" Julie said jokingly

As I was secured in the position I took a better look at my surroundings, there were about 20 people there a mix of folks from our two honor societies and a few others, I then saw Julie's computer and a camera and realized how she raised the $1000, so easily she was streaming it on the web. Finally I saw her table of supplies, a huge mix of pies, cakes, various condiments, sauces and cases of cans. There were also a few large buckets that were hard to make out and the price list which I couldn't quite read.

"Who's ready to get started, we have 1 hour to get him as messy as possible, I'll kick us off" Julie announced

With that she grabbed multiple cans of beans dropping the first two down the front of my singlet and two more down the back then she grabbed a large container of chocolate sauce and dumped it over my head. Finally a pie sandwich to kick things off.

I could still somewhat see between the cream coating my face and a long line of eager folks started to approach the cans and sauces were quite popular with a mix going over my head and down my outfit which was definitely starting to sag from the weight. Then came a barrage of pies all over my body; face and ass were definitely the most popular but many chose my crotch and chest.

I was slightly worried I was starting to get a bit aroused and that would show quite obviously but was hoping all the mess was keeping things hidden I was also quite worried my outfit might also break under the weight.

Likes:WAM,Bondage,X-dress,Humiliation,Dominating Subs,Hidden Public,Costumes,Embarrassing,Silly Tasks, Making Bets,Gunge

Limits:Public,Friends/Family,Scat,Pics

PM me "bound" and I will tie myself up as you instruct for up to 30 min
PM me "Sissy" and I will X-dress for up to 4 hours
PM me "Messy" and I will gunge myself in what you say
bling is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2022, 06:05 PM   #2
bling

At that point I couldn't see at all then I heard "Big spender, $100 for 5 minutes of unlimited mess" yelled Julie.

"Let me wipe off your face, I want it fresh for this" said a different yet familiar voice. I then panicked as I realized it was my ex girlfriend who I had ghosted for a bit at the end of our relationship. She cleared off my face and I could see her devilish grin. Then she whispered in my ear "time for some revenge for breaking my heart".

She grabbed what appeared to be 2 dozen eggs, she broke one over the top of my head but then proceeded to place the rest in my outfit unbroken much to my confusion. "We'll come back to those'' she said playfully. "Your arms are way too clean" she said as she grabbed a jar of peanut butter and started coating them liberally she then grabbed a large tin of molasses and poured it over my arms and head slowly. Next she grabbed a bunch of pies and viciously started pieing me in the body. I now realized her plan was for the eggs as she used the pies to crack all the eggs. "1 minute left" screamed Julie. With that my ex grabbed two large packages of custard and hurriedly poured them down the front and back of my outfit. She quickly rushed and grabbed two of the big buckets dumping the first one full of porridge over my head and then quickly following with a second filled with honey. Finally she grabbed three large pies and quickly gave me a pie sandwich and a large pie to the face.

"20 minutes left," yelled Julie. At that point I experienced a constant deluge of pies and cans of food down my outfit.

I hear a loud ringing knowing I am finally free. Then I hear Julie…

"It looks like we are out of time it's a shame we still have a decent amount of leftover supplies, how about we make a deal, if you guess three coin flips in a row correctly I will trade places with you, but if not we can finish the rest of the supplies and I can add a few accessories for your walk home."

It's pretty slim odds but I am already trashed so a bit more mess seemed worth the shot at messing up Julie so I eagerly agreed.

Tails never fails so I call tails and thankfully the first flip lands tails, I decide to stick with tails and was correct again. Julie started to look quite nervous as I decided to switch to heads for the last flip. With a gleeful shout Julie "tails" and I instantly regret my desire for revenge.

"Let's get this restarted right" as Julie pours two large buckets of slime over my head. She then grabbed a can of whip cream and directed it into my singlet, emptying the whole thing. Others started to join, emptying the last of the cans of beans, spaghettios, tomatos and various soups over my head and down my outfit. Then came Julie with the last containers of custard and the last 5 pies, starting with a pie sandwich then a pie to my ass then my crotch and finally a pie to the face.

Julie then released my arms and brought me over to the scale "197, 12 pounds of mess I knew I could get over 10 lbs in that outfit"

"Now it's time to get you ready for your walk home" Julie said devilishly as she went into her bag "can't have you walk home barefoot" as she pulled out a pair of leather high heel boots she then walked over to the inflatable pool and scooped up a bunch of the mess and filled each boot "put these on as I get the rest of your accessories". I struggled to get my balance as I put on the first boot but the feeling of the mess in between my toes was oddly pleasant though quite embarrassing. I finally got both boots on and stood there wobbly when Julie returned with handcuffs and ankle cuffs. She cuffed my hands behind my back and my ankles together. The last item was a ball gag, I tried to resist but a deal is a deal. "Have a nice long walk home I'll meet you there to unlock you feel free to get started as I am sure you will take some extra time".

Thankfully I lived relatively close but it was a very slow walk not being used to heels and only being able to move my feet more than 6 inches apart. It was a relatively busy time of day and I got a ton of stairs and laughs and quite a few honks. I am also pretty sure a lot of people took pictures. The worst part was with the gag I couldn't provide any explanation or excuse. I finally arrived home and saw Julie standing in the back near the hose and another inflatable pool.

"I thought you might want to rinse off especially after following your trail of mess, I can unlock you now and you can go upstairs and likely destroy your apartment or I would be happy to rinse you off. Would you like a rinse?" Julie asked playfully. I begrudgingly shook my head yes as there was no way I could go upstairs in my current state.

She turned on the water, it was freezing but felt good to get the caked on mess off my skin. I could tell Julie was having fun and she could definitely tell I was a bit aroused. She undid the duct tape which was quite painful but started to help scrub off the mess braising my cock multiple times. "Looks like someone is a bit excited, do you want me to help you with that" still gagged, I violently shook my head yes. Since my hands were still cuffed she grabbed a pair of scissors and began cutting off the singlet. There was still a ton of mess in it which quickly rolled down my bottom half. Now that I was naked Julie returned with the hose focusing on my lower body and crotch. Sadly the extra cold water started to shrink my erection which I then realized was Julie's plan. Then I got a great excitement as I felt Julie grab my cock as I looked down I felt something strange and with great horror realized she was locking me in a chastity cage. Still bound there was nothing I could do and she moved way too quickly anyway.

"Come to my place tomorrow and I will give you a chance to get unlocked and maybe get some revenge. The keys to the cuffs are on the front porch" Julie said with a wink and a smile as she walked away.

I stood there in horror realizing I would have to walk to the front street naked, cuffed and caged in broad daylight with the worst part being that I wouldn't be able to give myself any sexual pleasure after all of the days events. At least I could hopefully get some revenge on Julie tomorrow…

Likes:WAM,Bondage,X-dress,Humiliation,Dominating Subs,Hidden Public,Costumes,Embarrassing,Silly Tasks, Making Bets,Gunge

Limits:Public,Friends/Family,Scat,Pics

PM me "bound" and I will tie myself up as you instruct for up to 30 min
PM me "Sissy" and I will X-dress for up to 4 hours
PM me "Messy" and I will gunge myself in what you say
bling is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bling for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk