Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-24-2020, 11:17 AM   #1
H.P.

Default Simple KIK Risky Rolling

As a lot of people (myself included) enjoy playing the Risky Rolling style messenger dares, I've made a faster paced game with a little more play-ability for people who want to do more than 1 or 2 rolls with someone and not have to remember as many rules.

Post in the thread for anyone to message your kik, Type @roll and play. Loser is the person with the lower number and has to do the task depending on the difference between the higher and lower number.

Two versions, try to specify what game you would rather play in your post, or don't.

EASY VERSION:
If the difference is:

0: Reroll next difference is doubled
1-20: Answer 3 truths
21-50: Do a dare with pic/vid proof
51-90: Do 2 dares with pic/vid proof
91-99: Slave for 30 minutes
100+: Slave for as many minutes as is the difference (100 = 100 minutes, 120 = 120 minutes, or two hours).

HARD VERSION
If the difference is:

0-10: Reroll next difference is TRIPLED
11-20: Answer 3 truths
21-50: Do a dare with pic/vid proof
51-70: Do 2 dares with pic/vid proof
71-90: Do 3 dares with pic/vid proof
91+: Slave for as many minutes as is the difference (95 = 95 minutes, 120 = 120 minutes, or two hours).

If people want to modify any of these rules feel free. I think personally that adding in underwear pics, or just full frontal nudes or whatever is fun, but after repeated playing it gets kinda boring. Anyone can easily swap in that or other things into any of the number spots just make sure everyone agrees before hand! Have fun!

Fill free to message my kik as I will play with anyone, either rule style, depending on when I can.

Likes: nudity, edging, light exposure, truths, games of chance/ forfeits, trying new things, being told what to do

Limits: Messy, pain, face, identity revealing, blackmail

Kik: Hilariouspie

Message my kik to play any game anytime
H.P. is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk