Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-18-2020, 06:38 PM   #1
BorgerBoredom

Default Thanksgiving week alone. Give me your worst

I live in an apartment complex that shares the parking lot with two bars. I’m spending next Tuesday-Saturday alone, being unable to go home for Thanksgiving. I’m looking to make my time more interesting. I live on the top (3rd) floor. All access to the apartment is outdoors. Weather is supposed to be nice and warm, colder at night. No elevator

Currently locked in chastity. I love wedgies, cross dressing, risky situations, and anal. Nothing illegal

Limits: Illegal/blood/scat/pee
BorgerBoredom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 11:11 PM   #2
BorgerBoredom

Off work all week. Any dares I can do?

Limits: Illegal/blood/scat/pee
BorgerBoredom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 11:17 PM   #3
Kirdz

Fill your underwear to the brim with mashed potatoes. Leave it for a few hours.
Kirdz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 10:25 PM   #4
bdnikyoumi

Prep Day

To begin:
Put on your favorite bra and most feminine underwear (no boxers). Wear the closest item of clothing you have to a black or brown dress (a blouse with lose trousers is acceptable). If you have a red bonnet wear it. Put on the reddest colored lipstick or gloss you have. Add a handheld fan to the ensemble, if you have it. Any color will do.

You may choose either option.

Option: If you are feeling daring, then walk to the parking lot in your ensemble.
As a reward for being so daring: return to your apartment and give yourself 2 wedgies.

Option: If you are feeling less daring, then walk to the window of your apartment and stay there for 3 minutes preening. Make a show of it.

Second:
Draw a bath with cold to luke-warm water. Ensure that the water never rises above luke-warm before you enter. Add you favorite bathsalts or salt based bubblebath. While in the bath practicing goggling like the little turkey you are. Make sure to get louder as you gobble. Gobble for a minimum of 5 minutes. At the end of your bath, shake yourself dry. If it is too cold, you may use a blow dryer, but do not burn any of that little turkey meat.

Soft limits: blind folds, bondage, humiliation (light), sensation play, gags, bastinado

Hard limits: public, pictures, permanent, needles, extreme pain, aggressive language (C-word b-word,slut), vaginal insertion, anal to anything else, toilet, breast punching, balding, sexual age play (non sexual is fine)

Last edited by bdnikyoumi; 11-26-2020 at 10:29 PM.
bdnikyoumi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk