Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > The Authors' Cafe

Old 12-22-2013, 05:58 AM   #1
Sarge90
getDare Sweetheart

Default Anybody else find this?

Hi, I'm back and once again writing, it's been a while and I hope it works because I quite enjoy it.

Anyway, that's not what I want to discuss. So, recently I've decided to write almost a prequel to my last failed attempt at a story. However, while writing it I originally had something specific in mind, which as I write is constantly changing. I started out with an idea, I won't say what because I might incorporate it later, but then my story takes on a life of its own and suddenly my idea is no longer applicable.

I'm not complaining, as I do enjoy writing this way, it means the readers may be surprised by some of the twists and revelations, since even I don't know what will happen next until I write it. I just want to know how many others find this happening, and how many actually manage to stick to their original plan?

Magic always comes with a price....

Sarge90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 02:23 PM   #2
Kadan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarge90 View Post
Hi, I'm back and once again writing, it's been a while and I hope it works because I quite enjoy it.

Anyway, that's not what I want to discuss. So, recently I've decided to write almost a prequel to my last failed attempt at a story. However, while writing it I originally had something specific in mind, which as I write is constantly changing. I started out with an idea, I won't say what because I might incorporate it later, but then my story takes on a life of its own and suddenly my idea is no longer applicable.

I'm not complaining, as I do enjoy writing this way, it means the readers may be surprised by some of the twists and revelations, since even I don't know what will happen next until I write it. I just want to know how many others find this happening, and how many actually manage to stick to their original plan?
I write quite a bit. Most of mine is on my blog and I have only posted one here. But I find that the story that is in my head is rarely the story that lands in the page. I enjoy writing them though. Each are my babies and are as dear to me as a child. Lol

Limits: permanent marks, animals, breath play, underage, fire, watersports, public, food insertions, body writing, ingesting bodily fluids, video/pics

PM Paddle, belt or switch and a number from 1 - 50 and My husband will use that item that many times on my ass Or thighs. Your choice
Kadan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk