Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-20-2023, 01:27 AM   #1
fity

Lightbulb F25 & M32 need Ideas (orgasm denial for him, better sex, ...)

Hello all,

little back story: my girlfriend (F25) and I (M32) have been a couple for 9 months now and I was having problems with my libido. She wanted sex every time we saw each other (5 times a week). I, on the other hand, was unable to do so because sex was too vanilla for me. She needs someone who wants to fuck her anytime. I need someone who demands things from me (sex, chores, shopping, cooking, chastity, fitness, ...).
Anyway, now we have decided that I should only orgasm less often during sex so that I basically have more sexdrive. It turns out that I am now permanently ready and my girlfriend finally has the permanently horny boyfriend she wants. Currently she lets me come to orgasm about once a week. Sometimes I also have a ruined orgasm during sex. masturbation is of course also not allowed.
We both like it very much, but now there are a couple of small difficulties:

1. stamina during sex. I am very fast constantly on the edge and have to concentrate very hard not to cum. This also means many interruptions and position changes. She would like me to fuck her longer and harder.
2. i sleep too little. Due to my high libido I sleep only 6 hours per night. Actually I would like to sleep 7-8 hours
3. concentration problems at work because too horny.

Apart from the three points, it is super fun and we would be happy about ideas that make it even more spicy and improve my performance and the fun for us two.
What can she or I do or ask for to make me an even better lover who is always ready to give his girlfriend the sex she wants.

Thank you in advance!

fity

fity is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial, edge, edging, horny, slave