Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 07-13-2022, 06:20 AM   #1
Fieldofbunnys
getDare Succubus

Star 1 May I cum, Bunny?

Good question. Let's find out!
Before you can roll any dice, read the following factors and add any bonuses you get to all your dice rolls!
Already orgasmed today: Instead of d6's, use d3's, unless doing so would be advantageous.
Already in orgasm denial: You're not allowed to cum. I immediately deny you your orgasm and you don't continue this game. Nice try :3
Dared to do this dare: Instead of stumbling upon this dare yourself, you were dared to be here. +1 bonus, unless the one who dared you says otherwise. Welcome :3
Dared someone to do this dare: You have challenged another getDarian to perform this dare within the last week. +1 bonus.
Dungeon Champion: You have completed Bluedieblub's Dungeon at some point during this year. +1 bonus.
Dungeon Enthusiast: You have completed Bluedieblub's Dungeon at some point during this month. +1 bonus.
Dungeon Master: You have completed Bluedieblub's Dungeon at some point during this week. +1 bonus.
Edged: You have edged at least 30 times today. +1 bonus.
Haven't cum in over a week: You are already quite blueballed. It wouldn't be nice to quickly deny your orgasm. +1 bonus.
Haven't cum in over a month: You are really already quite blueballed. It wouldn't be nice to quickly deny your orgasm. +1 bonus.
Naked due to shenanigans/dares: You aren't naked by choice at the moment. +1 bonus.
Not good at edging: Whenever you roll for edges, do one edge for each dice rolled instead of the total number rolled.
Wearing a shirt: You are not shirtless… -1 bonus.
You are not a robot: Since you are not a robot, you must edge once whenever you are instructed to roll a die. 2d6's would be two edges, because that is two dice. Also, don't add your bonuses to dice rolls involving edges and orgasm denial. In addition, if you accidentally go over the edge without permission, ruin it.
You are a robot: Oh um, hi. Uh, I assume you're far superior than a human would be sooooo, you're going to have to edge 100 times whenever you are instructed to roll a dice. This should keep things perfectly balanced. All hail our horny robotic overlords ^u^
You don't have a PM dare list: I highly recommend you make one. -1 bonus.
You don't have a physical set of dice: You don't have a physical d4, d6, d8, d10, d12, d20 and a d100 (percentile). -1 bonus.
You don't have more than two blog posts on getDare: -1 bonus.
You don't own any sex toys: -1 bonus.
You have never had sex: -1 bonus.
You have never given yourself a hanging wedgie: -1 bonus.
You haven't participated in a hot potato thread on getDare before: -1 bonus.
You haven't posted a thread on getDare before: -1 bonus.
You haven't ever shown your nude body (face or no face) online: -1 bonus.
You secretly don't want to cum: Roll all dice with disadvantage (That means roll two dice and pick the lower result). If you post a report, don't mention that this option applies to you ;3
Your penis is small (less than 5 inches): Haha. -1 bonus. >:3 (If you don't have a penis, pretend you have a big penis so you don't get a -1 bonus :3)
Welcome back: You were denied orgasm by this dare and now you are giving it another shot. +1 bonus.
Patronage: You have posted in one of my other threads in the last three days. +1 bonus.
Dare giver: You have sent me or someone else PM dares today. +1 bonus.

With that out of the way…

Let's find out if you may cum!

START

Simply roll 1d6 on the following table. Alternatively, you may choose to automatically roll a natural 1. Also, if you fully read all those factors back there, you may reroll all natural 1's you roll during the START.
  • Natural 1: Well, that settles that. You are denied your orgasm. Go to DENIED to see if you need to be put in any orgasm denial.
  • 4 or lower: You're definitely not allowed to cum yet, BUT I suppose you're allowed to try and earn your orgasm. Go to IMPROBABLE.
  • 5+: Hmmm, I'll consider it. I can't guarantee it though. Go to UNLIKELY.
  • Natural 6: Ah, it seems you are a little lucky today. I'll give you a reasonable chance to cum. Go to LIKELY.

IMPROBABLE

Roll 2d6 on the following table.
  • Snake eyes: Not only will you go to DENIED, you have a -4 bonus to your next dice roll.
  • 6 or lower: I have made my decision. You are not allowed to cum. Go to DENIED.
  • 7-9: I am still thinking. Edge 4d3 times and then roll again.
  • 10-11: Hmmm, I suppose you at least deserve a chance. Go to UNLIKELY.
  • 12-13: I have thought about it and I have decided to give you a chance. Go to LIKELY.
  • 14+: Fine. Go to HORNY JAIL.
  • Box cars: Extraordinary! You might just earn an orgasm after all! Go to ORGASM.

UNLIKELY

• Snake eyes: Not only will you go to DENIED, you have a -4 bonus to your next dice roll.
  • 5 or lower: I have made my decision. You are not allowed to cum. Go to DENIED.
  • 6-9: I am still thinking. Edge 4d3 times and then roll again.
  • 10-13: I have thought about it and I have decided to give you a chance. Go to LIKELY.
  • 14+: Fine. Go to HORNY JAIL.
  • Box cars: Extraordinary! You might just earn an orgasm after all! Go to ORGASM.

LIKELY

• 4 or lower: I have made my decision. You are not allowed to cum. Go to DENIED.
  • 5-9: I am still thinking. Edge 4d3 times and then roll again.
  • 10+: Fine. Go to HORNY JAIL.

HORNY JAIL

Whenever you escape HORNY JAIL, add +1 to all dice rolls for the rest of the dare.
  • Snake eyes: Uh oh! Looks like you stepped on a trap! Go to IMPROBABLE.
  • 2 or lower: Edge 4d3 times and roll again.
  • 3-4: Edge 3d3 times and roll again.
  • 5-10: Edge 2d3 times and roll again.
  • 11+: Alright, that's enough. Edge 1d3 times, and then go to ORGASM.
  • Box cars: Due to shenanigans, it's as if you've escaped HORNY JAIL two times. Go to ORGASM.

DENIED

• Snake eyes: The universe has chosen to be cruel to you this day. You are extremely unlucky. For being so unlucky, you are denied your orgasm for 2d6 months. Since this is a lot of time, you are eligible for orgasm denial reduction opportunities. Go to REDUCTIONS.
  • 2 or lower: It's been decided. You deserve long term denial. You are denied your orgasm for 2d3 months. Since this is a lot of time, you are eligible for orgasm denial reduction opportunities. Go to REDUCTIONS.
  • 3: Congratulations, you have earned two months of orgasm denial. Since this is a lot of time, you are eligible for orgasm denial reduction opportunities. Go to REDUCTIONS.
  • 4: You have earned 2d6 weeks of orgasm denial. Since this is a lot of time, you are eligible for orgasm denial reduction opportunities. Go to REDUCTIONS.
  • 5: It's time for two weeks of orgasm denial. Since this is a lot of time, you are eligible for orgasm denial reduction opportunities. Go to REDUCTIONS.
  • 6: This is going to hurt, but just know that this is for your own good. You get 2d6 days of orgasm denial. It's not long enough for you to be eligible for reductions. You're going to just have to suffer.
  • 7-8: I am still thinking. Edge 2d6 times, then roll again.
  • 9: You are denied your orgasm for 2d3 days.
  • 10: You are denied your orgasm for 1d6 days.
  • 11: You are denied your orgasm for 1d3 days.
  • 12: You are denied your orgasm for the rest of the day.
  • 13+: You are denied your orgasm for five minutes. You may not seek permission elsewhere (:
  • Box cars: On second thought, I will let you have another chance. Go to UNLIKELY.

TAX

Whenever you scroll past this point, you must edge once.

ORGASM

• Snake eyes: Just kidding! Go to DENIED. You should have seen the look on your face. Priceless.
  • 7 or lower: Actually, I think I wanna play with you a bit more. Go to HORNY JAIL.
  • 8-9: I am still thinking! Edge 2d6 times and then roll again.
  • 10+: You have totally probably fully earned your orgasm! We just gotta decide the method of orgasm. Go to METHOD (:<
  • Box cars: Oh! Amazing! Okay, you may cum. Using your powers of luck, you have earned your sweet release. Cum right now for me, and make sure to thank me afterwards for being so merciful :3

METHOD

• Snake eyes: Here's your method! No orgasm! Go to DENIED.
  • 3 or lower: Actually, I think I wanna play with you a bit more. Go to HORNY JAIL.
  • 4-8: I am still thinking! Edge 2d6 times and then roll again.
  • 9+: It has been determined that your method of orgasm will indeed by a full release. Before you can be granted it though, we need to figure out if you will be naked or not for the orgasm. Go to CLOTHES.
  • Box cars: Haha. Okay, okay, you win. You may cum. Cum for me right now, and make sure to thank me afterwards for being merciful :3

CLOTHES

• Snake eyes: Hahaha! Sorry! Guess you aren't ready to cum after all. Go to DENIED.
  • 3 or lower: Actually, I think I wanna play with you a bit more. Go to HORNY JAIL.
  • 4-7: There are so many options to choose from! You must simply give me time to consider what you will be wearing! Edge 2d3 times and then roll again.
  • 8+: Oh! I know! You will be naked for the orgasm. No clothes at all. Now we should absolutely figure out the position. It's completely necessary and not at all an excuse to make you edge more. Go to POSITION (:
  • Box cars: Alright, that's enough nonsense. You may have your orgasm. Cum for me right now, and make sure to thank me afterwards for being merciful :3

POSITION

• Snake eyes: Looks like you'll use the chastity position. Go to DENIED.
  • 2 or lower: Actually, I think I wanna play with you a bit more. Go to HORNY JAIL.
  • 3-7: You can temporarily use the edging position. Edge 1d6 times and then roll again.
  • 8+: You know what, since I am so nice, you may choose the position you will cum in. Before you cum though, you have to pass my ultimate test!!! Go to ULTIMATE TEST.
  • Box cars: No need to go to the ULTIMATE TEST. You may cum. Cum for me right now, and make sure to thank me afterwards for being merciful :3

ULTIMATE TEST

As long as you don't roll snake eyes, you pass
  • Snake eyes: (‘◉⌓◉’) … Well, that's too bad. Go to DENIED.
  • Every other result: Congratulations! You pass the test! Cum for me right now, and make sure to thank me for the fun dare.

REDUCTIONS

You see, I think you know best when it comes to reductions. I suggest making a thread about it. Maybe ask the people of getDare for assistance. Whatever you think is fair.

Alternatively, for every 20 edges you do during your denial, one day will be reduced from your orgasm denial. HOWEVER, any orgasm denial given to you by other sources cannot be reduced this way since that is out of my control.

If the denial is over a month long, it is every two edges instead of every 20 edges. So 20 edges would be a ten day reduction! ^W^
Fieldofbunnys is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to Fieldofbunnys for this post:
Old 07-13-2022, 06:31 AM   #2
DenialBoy

This looks awesome. Is there a possibility that you/other getdarers can do the rolls to ensure no cheating?

Punishments: Anal training, CEI, self-facials
Limits: Scat, Piss, Incest, Family, Public.
DenialBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2022, 06:36 AM   #3
Fieldofbunnys
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenialBoy View Post
This looks awesome. Is there a possibility that you/other getdarers can do the rolls to ensure no cheating?
I would love to roll for anyone who asks

But I do trust the community to not fudge dice when it comes to dice dares
Old 07-13-2022, 06:38 AM   #4
DenialBoy

That’s true, I would certainly follow the rules but I do think it’s more enticing leaving the fate not only in the dice, but in someone else’s luck.

Could you roll for me?

Punishments: Anal training, CEI, self-facials
Limits: Scat, Piss, Incest, Family, Public.
DenialBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2022, 06:40 AM   #5
Fieldofbunnys
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenialBoy View Post
That’s true, I would certainly follow the rules but I do think it’s more enticing leaving the fate not only in the dice, but in someone else’s luck.

Could you roll for me?
Of course I can roll for you~
However, it seems like you're already in denial :0 (At the time of writing ;3)
You should do this dare when you are looking for permission to cum ^u^

Last edited by Fieldofbunnys; 07-13-2022 at 06:43 AM.
Old 07-13-2022, 07:23 AM   #6
BabyJu

Heya !
Your post seems veryy interesting and I will love to try it !!
Could you please roll for me ?
I think it's more exciting to let you roll and decide what I will have to do haha
Thank you so much !!

Limits: scat,watersports,public,illegal,blood,gore,permane nt marks

Pm dares
[https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95288]
Kik : BabyyJu_
Dirty code :
https://dirtycode.io/IO23E
Human sex map:
https://www.humansexmap.com/showmap....c2fd7.90915415
BabyJu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2022, 06:18 AM   #7
CharlotteXOX

Great dare, rolled for a six day denial but -6 bonus soooo we good?

Edit - I am not a robot..

LOVES: Diapers, Bimbofication, Messy, Piss, Anal, Humiliation
LIMITS: Family, Friends, Work, Illegal, Public

Last edited by CharlotteXOX; 07-14-2022 at 06:42 AM.
CharlotteXOX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2022, 11:43 AM   #8
Fieldofbunnys
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlotteXOX View Post
Great dare, rolled for a six day denial but -6 bonus soooo we good?

Edit - I am not a robot..
I can't tell if that's lucky or unlucky, given the circumstances

Enjoy your six days of denial~ (:<

Surely you'll be luckier next time
Old 11-29-2022, 10:53 PM   #9
nya
getDare Devil

So to be clear do snake eyes and box cars only refer to natural rolls or does it mean any 2 and any 12

💖💖Just a pathetic pantswetting princess💖💖

~~DM me "Bad Babygirl" and I'll spank myself 10 times ~~

Denied/require IRL permission to cum
Likes, limits, toys etc.
nya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2022, 02:03 PM   #10
bondboytight

wearing a shirt - 1 bonus
not a robot - edge every die
***secretly didn't want to cum (disadvantage)***
penis was 4" at the time -1 bonus.

Start
edge 1, rolled 3
edge 1, rolled 5
3-2=1

improbable
edge 2 rolled 8
edge 2 rolled 4
4-2=2

Denied
egde 2 , rolled 5
edge 2 , rolled 9

5=5 2 weeks denial (reductions)

edged for tax

reduction is every 20 edges i do i can reduce 1 day denial.

updated my sig with the denial time.

thanks bunny!
bondboytight is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bondboytight for this post:
Old 01-10-2023, 10:05 AM   #11
bondboytight

Was dared to post here. Love being forced to do things.

But i got as far as this:

Already in orgasm denial: You're not allowed to cum. I immediately deny you your orgasm and you don't continue this game. Nice try :3

Oh well.
bondboytight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2023, 05:14 PM   #12
Fieldofbunnys
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by nya View Post
So to be clear do snake eyes and box cars only refer to natural rolls or does it mean any 2 and any 12
Snake eyes refer to natural 2's.
Box cars refer to natural 12's.
The following user says Thank You to Fieldofbunnys for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial, dice, dice dare, edging, orgasm chance