Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-10-2023, 04:45 AM   #1
VsubT

Default Looking for some tasks

I’m a 21 year old Smooth Twink looking for some tasks to complete tomorrow. I am pretty open so open to all suggestions but am looking for stuff whilst doing the stuff below.

1 - Going out shopping (So possibly telling me what to wear or a public cubicle task)

2 - Going out in the Afternoon so this can be another opportunity to tell me what to wear (I can change between the shopping and this)

3 - I will be alone in the evening at home so I can use my toys and do tasks as you see fit. These can range from Piss, CBT, Acting as an animal & Sissy stuff.

4 - In the evening I will be ordering food so you can tell me how you want me to answer the door etc.

I will send proof where necessary and tasks don’t all need to be done tomorrow (unless ordered too). I would also be up for a Live Video Call on Snapchat and I have access to Dirty Roulette if you want me to do something linked to that.

Feel free to comment below or DM me - I will shave tomorrow morning to prepare aswell. I will put my toys and clothes in the signature.

I’m also a locked sub from time to time with a master controlling when I’m locked

Likes - Piss, CBT, Sissy, Humiliation & Much More.

Limits - Findom, Permanent & Illegal.

I have - Pegs, Mini Butt Plug, String, Viabrating Bullet Toy, 4.5 Inch Dildo, Pinwheel, Nipple Clamps, Leather Paddle, White/Black/Grey Briefs, White Socks, White G String, White Mesh Boxers, Black Jock & Purple Lingerie.
VsubT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2023, 07:39 AM   #2
alex_af1996
getDare Sweetheart

While going out shopping go to a grocery store grab a basket and you are only allowed to buy dick shaped objects (fruits and veges mainly) and last but not least a packet of condoms

Soft limitsiss play, humiliation, sissy (want to explore)
Hard Limits: scat, piss drinking, extreme pain, blood

My AMA https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=373282
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=425350

I own 3 butt plugs

Email me at [email protected]
alex_af1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2023, 07:43 AM   #3
grannyd16
Prodigy

While you are home for the evening and getting the food delivery, you can only speak in barks

Feel free to do any dare I give, no matter who it's originally too, as long as you send me a report of it after
grannyd16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2023, 08:18 AM   #4
Dutchvirgin1995

Go panty shopping and buy 3 pair of panties in 2 different lingerie stores. Make photosnof you there and the receipt.

PM me if you lost a ‘Loser has to’!

Likes - Dislikes - Limits
Dutchvirgin1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2023, 08:40 AM   #5
VsubT

Thank you all for the tasks. Please keep them coming!

I will look to do as many as possible tomorrow and I will send proof on Snapchat if anyone is interested? DM me about that.

1 - That will be quite interesting… I won’t be buying loads as I dont want to waste stuff but I have never brought condoms in a shop before 😳 That’s mainly due to the awkwardness so it should be an interesting experience.

2 - I’m sure I’ll get a funny look for this one but at least I’ll be responding and not being rude I guess. Haven’t barked much before either so might need a quick practice first 😬

3 - I will have a think about this one although it probably won’t be on I do tomorrow. I have just brought some new toys so might have to wait a few weeks for this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_af1996 View Post
While going out shopping go to a grocery store grab a basket and you are only allowed to buy dick shaped objects (fruits and veges mainly) and last but not least a packet of condoms
Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyd16 View Post
While you are home for the evening and getting the food delivery, you can only speak in barks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchvirgin1995 View Post
Go panty shopping and buy 3 pair of panties in 2 different lingerie stores. Make photosnof you there and the receipt.

I’m also a locked sub from time to time with a master controlling when I’m locked

I have - Pegs, Mini Butt Plug, String, Viabrating Bullet Toy, 4.5 Inch Dildo, Pinwheel, Nipple Clamps, Leather Paddle, White/Black/Grey Briefs, White Socks, White G String, White Mesh Boxers, Black Jock & Purple Lingerie.
Old 03-10-2023, 11:07 AM   #6
Etcin
getDare Sweetheart

When going out shopping wear light coloured skinny or slim fitting trousers, freeball and wear your butplug.

Before going out in the afternoon, bust your balls 100 times.

When going out in the afternoon, wear your string. Sag your trousers, so it's noticeable in the back that you are wearing a string.

For the food delivery, wear briefs. Preferable white or light coloured. Piss a little in them, so they have some stains.

Piss a little in or on your food, before eating.

You can send me proof on kik if you like.

46 yo gay man from Belgium.

likes: cbt (on you), light cbt (on me), underwear, domination (on you), humiliation (on you), light humiliation (on me), cum eating, pee, spanking (on you), nipple torture (on you), anal (on you), hidden public (on you), picture/video proof

limits (on me): showing face, public, feminisation, diaper, scat, blood, heavy pain, social suicide, permanent, body writing, anal, messy
Etcin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2023, 12:05 PM   #7
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

1. Spend 10 minutes barefoot in a store.

2. Go shopping for at least 15 minutes naked OR wearing womens swimwear under a coat.

3. Go shopping wearing only overalls. When leaving store and heading home wet yourself in a parking lot.

Pick one do all do none. Hope you have fun!
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2023, 12:12 PM   #8
VsubT

Thank you for these tasks.

1 - Understood, I struggle to get the plug in so would consider it but it might be a bit to difficult to get that in in the morning.

2 - Ouch! I will do the 100 hits though.

3 - I will definitely wear the sting tomorrow afternoon

4 - I’ve got some white briefs. Never answered the door in anything like that before so might need a little encouragement but can try and give it a go.

5 - I could piss in a bowl with a Wheatabix and eat that.

Please feel free to give me some more tasks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etcin View Post
When going out shopping wear light coloured skinny or slim fitting trousers, freeball and wear your butplug.

Before going out in the afternoon, bust your balls 100 times.

When going out in the afternoon, wear your string. Sag your trousers, so it's noticeable in the back that you are wearing a string.

For the food delivery, wear briefs. Preferable white or light coloured. Piss a little in them, so they have some stains.

Piss a little in or on your food, before eating.

You can send me proof on kik if you like.

Old 03-10-2023, 12:13 PM   #9
alinag

First go to a personal health store and buy razor and shaving cream. Then go to a clothes store and get some clothes to try. When you're in the changing room, get naked and shave half of your body. By now this should be a mess as you can't wash anything. Put your clothes back on, go to another store, enter a changing room and shave the other half.

and try not to get caught!

Dislikes (Things I'll do only as punishment): Bodywritting, Messy, Poo, Wedgies.

Limits: Pics/Videos, Permanent, Illegal, Family/Friends/Strangers.

PM DARES
alinag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2023, 12:16 PM   #10
VsubT

These ones are interesting. Being barefoot could be easier as I would go to the trainer section. Being naked would be too difficult and pissing myself in the car park could be a bit messy in my car. Liking the idea so would probably choose number one.

Feel free to give me some more ideas for all areas as well as general tasks for when I am home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
1. Spend 10 minutes barefoot in a store.

2. Go shopping for at least 15 minutes naked OR wearing womens swimwear under a coat.

3. Go shopping wearing only overalls. When leaving store and heading home wet yourself in a parking lot.

Pick one do all do none. Hope you have fun!

Old 03-10-2023, 01:33 PM   #11
grannyd16
Prodigy

Between ordering the takeaway and it coming (Apart from when your preparing for other dares) apply a peg to your balls every 5 minutes

And when you ask for the condoms, be sure to ask for the smallest possible

Feel free to do any dare I give, no matter who it's originally too, as long as you send me a report of it after
Old 03-10-2023, 01:45 PM   #12
VsubT

Quote:
Between ordering the takeaway and it coming (Apart from when your preparing for other dares) apply a peg to your balls every 5 minutes

And when you ask for the condoms, be sure to ask for the smallest possible
Thanks for that. I can add the pegs but I’m definitely hoping for other tasks in between. I could possibly add the time up and after answering the door in my briefs I could put them on my balls whilst I eat my food.

I didn’t think I’d be asking 😳 Was gonna plan to get some of the shelf and go to the self checkouts. Guess that’s another task then. Could be even more akwarked now!

Old 03-10-2023, 01:47 PM   #13
grannyd16
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VsubT View Post
Thanks for that. I can add the pegs but I’m definitely hoping for other tasks in between. I could possibly add the time up and after answering the door in my briefs I could put them on my balls whilst I eat my food.

I didn’t think I’d be asking 😳 Was gonna plan to get some of the shelf and go to the self checkouts. Guess that’s another task then. Could be even more akwarked now!
Ok in that case, time how long it takes for the food to arrive, for each 5 minutes put a leg on while you eat

Old 03-10-2023, 01:56 PM   #14
VsubT

Quote:
Ok in that case, time how long it takes for the food to arrive, for each 5 minutes put a leg on while you eat
Yeah that sounds good. I will definitely do that.

Please feel free to give me more tasks and you can include things such as my new toys (Pinwheel, Flock and Nipple Clamps) and also either video calls with you on Snapchat or in general on dirty roulette.

Old 03-10-2023, 01:59 PM   #15
grannyd16
Prodigy

I know what nipple clamps are but what are a pinwheel and flock?

The following user says Thank You to grannyd16 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ballbusting, cbt, home alone, public bathroom, sissy