Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 09-07-2019, 04:46 PM   #1
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Default Legal NIP: What Would Stop You?

If public nudity suddenly became legal (and by extension, eventually "socially accepted") would you wear clothes in public anymore? Why or why not? What would stop you from going in public naked?

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 05:07 PM   #2
Joker50
Distinguished Member

To be honest and much as i love to be nip, children is where i draw the line. so that would be my reason for not doing so.

Limits: Cbt, Anal. Pain. Poo. Family. Pics for the right person.
Joker50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 05:10 PM   #3
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker50 View Post
To be honest and much as i love to be nip, children is where i draw the line. so that would be my reason for not doing so.
And see I don't understand this. What is wrong with children seeing nudity in a non-sexual context? Personally I don't think nudity on its own is this R Rated/Adult thing like it's made out to be. We are all born naked and we are naked underneath our clothes no matter what age. It shouldn't matter as long as it isn't in a sexual context. Obviously I'm not saying to get naked and purposely seek out children to be naked in front of, but in passing just minding your own business, it shouldn't be a big deal.

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Old 09-07-2019, 05:12 PM   #4
Aalexunderwood

Id never wear clothes (except for tack bras and stuff). Nothing would stip me probs

Also, i agree with truckernaught. If its not sexual, then whats the harm?

Owned by shadew21

My BDSM Test: https://bdsmtest.org/r/RDS5sUZq

Switch, mainly sub. Looking for dom.

My toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90687

Ask Me Anything Here: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...16#post3776116

Last edited by Aalexunderwood; 09-07-2019 at 05:14 PM.
Aalexunderwood is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Aalexunderwood for this post:
Old 09-07-2019, 05:27 PM   #5
Joker50
Distinguished Member

there is nothing wrong with seeing it in a non sexual context, how long would it stop being in that context?
I know if I go to nudist beaches there are often children naked with their parents and that's fine, we are all the same but society is changing that fast and not always for the better.
I am just saying that is where I would envisage a problem.

Limits: Cbt, Anal. Pain. Poo. Family. Pics for the right person.
Joker50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 06:46 PM   #6
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker50 View Post
there is nothing wrong with seeing it in a non sexual context, how long would it stop being in that context?
I know if I go to nudist beaches there are often children naked with their parents and that's fine, we are all the same but society is changing that fast and not always for the better.
I am just saying that is where I would envisage a problem.
Why do you naturally assume it'll stop being in a non-sexual context at all? For one, we can probably say to be safe here that any sexual activity would still be illegal in public.

Second, you talk about nudist beaches where people are able to go non sexually, so why are they able to behave in a space that is accepting of nudity, but in that same space becoming larger, we assume people wouldn't behave?

Old 09-07-2019, 08:09 PM   #7
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aalexunderwood View Post
Id never wear clothes (except for tack bras and stuff). Nothing would stip me probs

Also, i agree with truckernaught. If its not sexual, then whats the harm?
I bet there is one thing that WOULD stop you, and everyone else who says the same thing you do...

What to know what it is? Are your ready?

It is cold weather.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 08:18 PM   #8
Aalexunderwood

Quote:
I bet there is one thing that WOULD stop you, and everyone else who says the same thing you do...

What to know what it is? Are your ready?

It is cold weather.
Oh please, cold weather hasn't bothered me yet. Where I live it rarely even goes below freezing, not to mention that I don't feel 'cold' as strongly as others would.

Owned by shadew21

My BDSM Test: https://bdsmtest.org/r/RDS5sUZq

Switch, mainly sub. Looking for dom.

My toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90687

Ask Me Anything Here: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...16#post3776116
Aalexunderwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 08:25 PM   #9
maryb
Account Banned

Default Nude Legal

I would have a problem if it was legal.
maryb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 11:22 PM   #10
gdBob
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Oh please, cold weather hasn't bothered me yet. Where I live it rarely even goes below freezing, not to mention that I don't feel 'cold' as strongly as others would.
I think he probably meant what happens to guys when they are cold. Not very flattering but also not something you would have to worry about :P
interesting conversation, answering truths, asking questions.
Favourite dares: nudity, risky stripping, games of chance.
gdBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 02:32 AM   #11
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckernaut42 View Post
If public nudity suddenly became legal (and by extension, eventually "socially accepted") would you wear clothes in public anymore? Why or why not? What would stop you from going in public naked?
No I would not .I would be the first one naked . I hate clothes and nudity being socially acceptable and legal would be a dream come true for me .The only thing that would make me wear clothes was if the weather got to cold to go nude .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 02:41 AM   #12
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default Children and nudity

My kids were raised nude and hardly ever wore clothes up until about 14 when they started going out more . They saw plenty of adults and other kids nude growing up and they didnt go blind or were mentally scarred etc , if anything they are more broadminded and accepting of the human body .If anything it is societies narrow minded view that is causing more harm to our kids . With eating disorders etc . So before criticising the nudist community go along and visit a nudist/naturist resort and see for yourselves both adults and children enjoying life nude without the hangups of our narrow / small minded society .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to rhode64 for this post:
Old 09-08-2019, 04:50 AM   #13
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Good for you... Neither do I, as a matter of fact!

But I really meant cold weather! For example, I know this girl who used to live in MN (USA state) who this past winter they had to suspend classes a few days since it was so cold you would actually get a frostbite from being outside just 10 minutes! Granted, this winter was particularly harsh, but still...

I mean, if you could get a frostbite in 10 minutes wearing normal winter clothes, how much faster you could get it if you where not wearing any clothes? See what I mean?

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 08:05 AM   #14
Kah
Account Banned

I would wear a lot less clothing, but I don't know if I'd go full nude at first. It's something I'd have to build up to.

<3 Kah

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Dislikes: Bondage. Sensory deprivation. Edging. Cold showers.

Limits: Illegal. Permanent. Pee/poo. Blood. Family/friends.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Kah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 08:30 AM   #15
subDakotaPerry

It's hard to say... Being legal and eventually socially accepted (which would takes years and years, mind you) is one thing, but overcoming my personal comfort zone would be quite another. I might be more open to doing more "fun" things in public but would probably normally continue to wear clothes.
subDakotaPerry is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk