Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 03-25-2024, 12:14 PM   #1
Uwgenot
Baby Member

Male 32/male/sub seeks any age/female/dom in any place

32/male/sub seeks any age/female/dom in any place

Hello and thank you for checking out my thread.

A little bit about me:
I'm a submissive male of 32 years, from the Netherlands, looking for a Dominant female to serve and chat with. I have my bachelor and work close to full time and would love to spend some or more of my free time entertaining a superior. I love nature, going on walks, cycling, swimming, technical stuff and some nerdy things.
I have experience with bdsm both real time as well as online. Haven't done much with it the past years and now back looking and that's why i'm here.
What do I offer:
A selfless and servitile submissive that's alway eager to please and amuse. In for online tasks, rules and wonderful chats. I might be open to expanding more seriously in time but not initially what I'm looking for now. I'm willing to video or pictures of any task as long as it is without a face. I have always found that I could enjoy about anything depending on the dynamic and am interested in many aspects of bdsm from pain play, orgasme denial, bondage, humiliation. And love trying new things for her entertainment.
I'm quite tall,189 cm, fit build at 84 kg and do have quite some space for cbt at 19 cm. I also have some bdsm toys at least too much to just list here and am always willing to buy something new.
What I don't offer; limits:
Im not into findom, edgepllay or risky stuff , social suicide, scat, illigal stuf, permenent changes or long term damage, sissyfication, public, there is always some nuance and would love to chat about this, but for now this list should be enhough for the basics. I'm also not looking for being a full time slave longer task or permanent rules could be discussed and this might change in the future but for now mostly looking for some less serious fun.
How to contact me:
You can just PM me here if you're interested to get to know each other a bit. Would love to hear a bit about you. What you are looking for in me and what your likes are.Thank you for reading so far. Would be an honor to hear from you.

Humble greetings,

UwGenot
Uwgenot is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk