Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 07-08-2018, 10:37 AM   #1
RoadR__

Nuclear 1 hour Full-Exposure Dice Game! (requires temporarily.exposed and kik)

Hi there,

inspired by this dare: "Make your own exposure card and upload it to Temporarily.exposed" I came up with another little idea.

First make yourself 7 exposure cards: Each card revealing one more bit of information about you. This can be anything, but the more personal the info is, the more likely others will catch up on the game. Also put some nice exposure shots of you on the card or make a set of seven strip pictures, showing you from fully clothed to completly naked.

After you have created the cards, upload the first card with the least info on temporarily.exposed

The Settings:
Time 1 hour, NO extensions or downloads (unless you dare ), Comments ENABLED
Description:
1 hour Full-Exposure Dice Game!
Please kik me at (YOUR KiK) and roll a die against me. The higher roll wins.
If I lose, I must reveal one more piece of personal info with another card.

After the Upload is completed, post as first comment the rules:

Rules in detail:
To reveal my full ID before the time is up, you will have to kik me and roll a die (type "@roll 1d6"). Then I will roll as well. The higher roll wins. If you win, I have to upload another pic with one more bit of info revealed.
If you loose, you can try another roll, but before I will roll again, first another person has to roll against me or I will wait 5 minutes before I roll again.
I takes only 6 wins agains me to reveal my full identity.
If enough people roll against me quick enough, you all have plenty of time left to enjoy my full exposure My Kik is (YOUR KiK)

Now the heat is on! Will the others play and be lucky enough to expose you more and more? As the rules state, each time you lose a roll on kik, you will add the next card to the album, revealing more info or a more humiliating picture of you.

For those of you, who don't have or are not familliar with photoshop or alike, to create the cards you can use this website: https://bighugelabs.com/badge.php

As an example, I have created a "demo" card. This would be the first card, with anything blurred. Each step in the game would "unblurr" on piece of the information (Full Name and Adress, very daring). The pic is blurred to meet the forum rules.

RoadR__ is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
extreme, full exposure, kik messenger, temporarily.exposed