Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 06-24-2014, 01:39 PM   #766
Princess Ali-Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodone View Post
Diaper up and put a chain in between your crotch and around the waist and padlock the 2 chains together. Sorry before that take a laxative (most fast acting that you have). You are to have your mom hide the key anywhere she wants. She will give you hints on where it is hidden. If you can find it in time you are free. If you can't you will be messy and must be changed by mom in 2hrs after walking around. As a punishment for messing yourself before you put on a new diaper you must shove 5 marshmallow s up or 2 bananas up your butt and diaper up. Wear that for 6 hrs whether you hold it or not.

Why does no one pay attention to the fact that messing is listed under punishments?! I have to repost every damn time because no one reads it or they ignore it!

*18, F

Dislikes/Punishments: Messing, Spanking, Time outs, hidden public

Limits: Family, most friends (two friends who are mommy & baby know), social suicide, Pictures

*I have: diapers (Pampers, size 6), diaper spreaders, onesies, pacifiers, bottles, diuretics, & laxatives, Pacifiers
LAXATIVES ARE FOR PUNISHMENT ONLY!
Princess Ali-Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 02:56 PM   #767
toddiaper

Princess Ali-Bear,

Starting when you wake up tomorrow morning, you must be wearing a diaper at all times during the day. You do not have to wet or mess in them unless you want to... unless you remove them before lunch time (for any other reason than using the restroom). If you remove them before lunch, your punishment is that you must put on a double diaper after lunch which you are not allowed to remove until after you finish dinner for any reason whatsoever. Any time during this dare that you are alone in a place of privacy, you are not allowed to wear pants or dresses or anything over your lower half. After all, you're a diaper girl for a reason. :P

If I've crossed a boundary or limit, you can PM me a punishment yourself.
toddiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 08:50 PM   #768
chriscross

1. wear only a diaper to bed tonight. You are not allowed to use the bathroom until morning.
2. roll 2 dice that is the amount of diapers you have to wear in one week, you cant take it off till you wet and then masturbate in it, can be whenever through the week.
3. wet a diaper and take it off, 24 h later put it on again and wear it over night.
4. Wear a diaper to bed for the next three nights, you cannot get up until you have wet
5. Mess your diapers before you go in bed, and spend the hole night in it.
6. wear 2 diapers for 5 nights in a row. reuse the inner most diaper all 5 nights, cut slits in it so it drains to the second one.
Limits: Family, Other People, Blood, Very public, Pics, Cam, Cum Play

PM Dares and Toys
chriscross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 12:26 AM   #769
kaliara

Whenever you are at home for the next three days you must wear a diaper. It is up to you if you want to mess in them but all of your peeing must be done in the diaper. Just to add to your humiliation you are not allowed to wear any sort of pants or shorts while wearing the diaper (unless you live with people, then wear pants). Also, while you are to sleep with a pacifier in your mouth. Enjoy!

Like:
wedgie, cum, anal play, dice dare, enema, masturbaton, some cam pics/vids, feminization, sissification, peeing, minor cbt, diapers, chastity

Dislikes
extreme pain, eating bodily excrement, messy

Will do any dice dare PM'ed to me and will send you one back with your likes!
kaliara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 10:18 AM   #770
XxfemboyxX

Your dare is similar, only you will be wearing them for three weeks. The first week you wear one diaper, the second week you double diaper, and the third week you triple diaper.
make mine long and nasty~
WILL NOT POST PICS OR VIDS
PM me SISSY and I'll do any cross dressing dare you give me
XxfemboyxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 04:57 PM   #771
toddiaper

Default chriscross

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriscross View Post
1. wear only a diaper to bed tonight. You are not allowed to use the bathroom until morning.
2. roll 2 dice that is the amount of diapers you have to wear in one week, you cant take it off till you wet and then masturbate in it, can be whenever through the week.
3. wet a diaper and take it off, 24 h later put it on again and wear it over night.
4. Wear a diaper to bed for the next three nights, you cannot get up until you have wet
5. Mess your diapers before you go in bed, and spend the hole night in it.
6. wear 2 diapers for 5 nights in a row. reuse the inner most diaper all 5 nights, cut slits in it so it drains to the second one.
Is this supposed to be a dice dare?
toddiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 05:39 PM   #772
corvon
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxfemboyxX View Post
Your dare is similar, only you will be wearing them for three weeks. The first week you wear one diaper, the second week you double diaper, and the third week you triple diaper.
make mine long and nasty~
You are to wear and use diapers for the next 3 days. IF you mess yourself then you need a spanking! Spank yourself 3 times in your messy diaper every time you mess it.

PLEASE GIVE ME TASKS HERE! https://teamup.com/ks8vkif9va82gfka8c

Loves: Being forced, Being Name Called, Being Bullied, Heavy Bondage, Chastity, Cages, Collar and Leash, Corsets, CrossDressing, Self-Bondage

I'm into: butt plugs,enemas, remote-control devices, dollification, hypnosis, mind control, latex, Hidden Public and willing to try new things.

Limits are: pain, public, blood, friends, family, CUMMING T.T
corvon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 11:18 PM   #773
risen

give yourslef a small enema, insert a plug and diaper up overnight, you may release in the morning. try to suck your thumb or Pacy if you have one.
risen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 10:43 PM   #774
kaliara

The day before you do the dare do not poop at all. It will be difficult but it is doable. The following day you are to insert two suppositories and color for while watching cartoons for a minimum of two hours. You must be sucking on a pacifier and if you mess within those first two hours you must remain in that diaper for an additional two hours.

Like:
wedgie, cum, anal play, dice dare, enema, masturbaton, some cam pics/vids, feminization, sissification, peeing, minor cbt, diapers, chastity

Dislikes
extreme pain, eating bodily excrement, messy

Will do any dice dare PM'ed to me and will send you one back with your likes!
kaliara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 10:56 AM   #775
jah

You must wear a pair of thongs/pants (anything good for wedgieng) under 3 pairs of diapers. You must then drink at least 2 litres of water.
You must roll a dice
1) Wear just this and hold for 1 hour
2) Wear this and suck a pacifier and hold for 1 mins
3) Wear this and a skirt and bra and hold for 1 mins
4) Wear this and a onesie and hold for 1 hour
5) Wear this and if you have it wear a butt plug, wear this and hold for 1 hour
6) Unlucky, you must wear the starting gear, a butt plug and a bra and suck a pacifier and hold for 2 hours
after you have completed your roll...
After wards give yourself a wedgie for 5 minutes (no matter what is now in your underwear)
Punishment:
If u fail u roll u must place 2 bananas up your ass and give yourself a milk enema. You may only release in your diapers
For my dare
dislikes pain, public, family, long dares, illegal, pics, eating poo
likes enemas, MESS, diapers, some cross dress,

Last edited by jah; 07-16-2014 at 11:45 AM.
jah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 02:38 PM   #776
note

For your dare you must double diaper yourself and grab a marker. (Pink marker if you have!) You are now to write as many kinky things on your diaper, "sissy, diaper whore, potty pants, the messy princess" ext. whatever fits your kink. Then you must dress up in the most sissy clothing you have and take a full enema. While taking the enema you must moan and rub your diaper (at least 10 times!), after all... you enjoy it. Take in the full enema and then hold it in, it must stay in you for at least 15 mins. While you are waiting, you must prance around and do the potty dance. Something to keep you moving. If you fail to keep it in you must stay in the diaper for two hours.
Enjoy!

Look at my sig for my dare please! <3

Bladder Control, Feminization, Humiliation/Degradation, Spanking, Public, Laxatives, Enemas

Limits
Blood, Excessive Pain, Food, Scat eating, Family/Friends, Illegal

23/M

PM dares
note is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 03:36 PM   #777
DiaperGunn
Account Banned

Color Wheel

Take a vitamin d ** then take 4 laxatives. Then roll a 6sided dice and whatever you rolled times that by 2 that is how many diapers to wear. To determine how long roll another dice and that times 3 is how many hours to wear. If you leak before time is up. You must wear a new diaper for 3 hours a day for a week.

**the vitamin d quickens the time it takes for laxatives to take effect.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Limits: Public, Cumming in mouth, crossdressing,
Likes: Diapers, Cumming, masturbation, morphsuits, a little bit of CBT, boners, vegetable oil lubricant for jacking off, ANAL!PetplayWEDGIES!!!
Penis size is 5inches long!!!
Punishments:
Any thing within limits
DiaperGunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 03:52 PM   #778
jah

Your dare is that before each night this weak you must take an enema, starting at 100 ml and working up to 700 ml on the 7th day. You must then diaper for 10 hours, no changing.
Old 07-16-2014, 09:56 PM   #779
diaper30

I have for you a nice AB/Dl dare
you have to wear diapers for one week. The diapers to use for poop and piss.
Into the next 72 hours only changes into semi public place.
At home you have do drink all of a Baby Bottle.

Punishments: Spanking, Pooing myself, Slight Public.

Absolute Limits: Enema, Crossdress, Full public, friends/family, heavy pain, damaging, permanent, eating pee/poop, blood.
diaper30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 09:58 AM   #780
jah

For your dare you must wear at least 3 diapers. You must then drink 2 litres (in 10 mins) of fizzy drink. You must drink out of a baby bottle. Then you must wear a skirt and bib and make yourself some lunch (out of a baby bottle). Once you have done all of this you must stay in these diapers for 16 more hours and stay in this outfit.
Please can mine be no longer than 1 hour and not be public

likes= poo/mess/pee/enemas/mild ass play/some cross dress
dislikes=public/severe pain/long dares/family

Last edited by jah; 07-17-2014 at 10:01 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ab/dl, baby, diaper, person above, sissy