Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 03-02-2016, 05:59 AM   #1
jipperxl

Default 10 Rule Battle - (Challenge version and Loser/Winner version)

Challenge Version
Loser and winner exchange 10 rules with each other, within limits. Of the rules they get, they each choose 5 rules to do (selected) and 5 not to do (unselected). They play 5 matches of a game, such as battleship. Whoever wins a match can remove one of their selected rules AND they can make one of the other person's unselected rules, selected. When a selected rule is removed, it can no longer be selected. After playing, the players have to do their selected rules.

Loser vs Winner Version (For "loser has to..." threads)
Loser and winner exchange 10 rules with each other, within limits. Of the rules they get, they each choose 5 rules to do (selected) and 5 not to do (unselected). They play 5 matches of a game that winner decides. If the loser wins a match, they can remove one of their selected rules OR they can make one of the winner's unselected rules, selected. If the winner wins a match, they get to do BOTH options - remove a selected rule of theirs and make one of the loser's unselected rules, selected. When a selected rule is removed, it can no longer be selected. After playing, the players have to do their selected rules.

------------------------------------------------

Game play example

(Challenger version) Each of you received 10 rules from the other person and you have selected 5 of the 10 to do, leaving the other 5 unselected. Those are your rules because they were made with your likes, dislikes, and limits in mind. After the first match is played, lets say Player 1 wins. Player 1 gets to unselect one of his selected rules AND he gets to make one of Player 2's rules selected that is currently unselected. The rule that Player 1 chooses to unselect from himself is now out of the game permanently (it can never go back to him). So he has 4 rules selected to do, and 5 left on his list unselected. He then adds one of Player 2's unselected rules to Player 2. So now Player 2 has 6 rules selected to do.

(Loser / Winner version) Similar to the challenger version, but the loser of the dare (not the loser of the individual matches) can only choose to unselect a rule (removed from game) OR select a rule for the loser to do. Whereas the winner can still do both when he wins a match.

------------------------------------------------

Coming Up with Rules
This is pretty straightforward, but there are ways to do a good job of it. This way both players can come away with good dares. Rules should be based on the other person's likes and dislikes. Try to have a balance in there so that they have the chance of potentially having a fun dare or a punishing dare. There are 2 ways to come up a good list of 10 rules. You don't have to agree which method each person should use, but you can if you want before coming up with rules for each other. Be creative!

Method 1: Each rule has its own time specified or specifies the amount of times to do it. That way, the person that has to do it knows when the rule ends.
Examples:
- For one week, wear no underwear.
- Go see a movie and spill water on your pants
- Spank yourself 20 times each day for three days

Method 2: Declare a time period and an optional base rule to start with. Then come up with rules around that base rule that must be done during that time period. Usually you need a base rule if doing a specific "Loser has to" thread like one involving diapers or crossdressing; the dares would need to at least involve those things, right?
Example 1:
(5 Hour dare - no base rule)
- Do 50 jumping jacks, 20 pushups, and 20 squats
- Wear only a thong
- Put 6 ice cubes in your underwear/thong
Example 2:
(8 Hour dare - Wear a diaper)
- Put 2 servings of oatmeal down the front of your diaper
- Insert a suppository an hour before starting the dare
- Drink a glass of water every half hour

Online Games You Can Play
Luck-based games
Battleship | Rock, Paper, Scissors | Yahtzee

Strategy games
Reversi | Quoridor| Chess
(*these are not as fun unless both of you are good at strategy)

I don't know of any mobile games - please post if you have any suggestions.

Additional Bets and Game Play Ideas
You can always make the game more interesting by adding more bets or changing the game play. Here are some ideas:
- Winning/Losing majority of matches
- Winning/Losing all matches
- Play less or more than 5 matches
- Have rules swappable between players (careful: rules for the other person may not follow their likes, dislikes, and limits)
- For loser/winner version, loser can get ability to remove rule AND add rule

History behind this game
I've been on a quest to come up with a fun game to play. This has evolved quite a bit and this version seems to be pretty solid. MaggieRaeX helped with some of the initial game play aspects.

I hope you guys have fun with this one. If there are other ideas on how to change this up or make it better, I'd love to know.

More info on my likes, dislikes, toys and clothing

Let's Play!: Make It Harder - Battleship (PM me)

Stories: Surviving College - The Adventures of Jock Boy

Last edited by jipperxl; 03-05-2016 at 10:29 AM. Reason: Clarification
jipperxl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to jipperxl for this post:
Old 03-02-2016, 12:43 PM   #2
dareboii

I'd be interested in playing if anyone wants to.

Likes: Humiliation, Wedgies, Stripping, Light CBT, Spanking, Edging, Light Pain
Limits: Public, Messy, Extreme Pain, Cum Play

Bend me over and spank me like a slut

Team Edward

PM me "Wedgie" and what kind and I'll do it
PM me "Edge" or "Spank" and how many and I'll do it
PM me "Ball Bust" with a CBT dare and I'll do it
PM me "Hurt Me" and I'll join the ball busting thread for 1 week

PM me "ALL" and I will do all of my PM dares
dareboii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 06:11 AM   #3
subaddict5
Distinguished Member

This does seem like a fun game to play. I'd like to play sometime when I have the time

LIKES : bondage, humiliation,sissification, pain, sens. deprivation, hidden public, body writing,bets/games,rules,orgasm control, being controlled
HATES :messy,long denial, sleeping dares,corner time,line writing
LIMITS : social suicide, face pics, unhealthy,social media,anal,ball torture
subaddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 09:47 AM   #4
jipperxl

It's definitely been fun playing this. I've revised and refined a lot of the text to try and make things easier to understand. It's not complicated once you've gotten started playing the games.

It can be really suspenseful.

Old 03-04-2016, 09:53 AM   #5
dare-lad

had a great game but have plenty to be doing as i lost. If anyone would like to challenge me pm me
Old 03-05-2016, 10:19 AM   #6
jipperxl

Two things I've observed:

1) The Rock, Paper, Scissors game doesn't have an in-game chat. If you decide to play that game, you may want to open up the GetDare private chat in a separate browser window.

2) Playing the challenger version where the winner of a game either removes a rule from themselves 'OR' adds a rule to the other person was not as exciting as if playing with 'AND'. So, I've changed the challenger version so that the winner of a game removes a rule from themselves "AND" adds a rule to the other person.

3) While the game is really fun once you get the game going, I think the only downside has been how long it takes to come up with the rules for the other person. When you play with creative people, things do get really exciting and suspenseful. Some of the side bets, more like pleas of desperation, made things really exciting.

Anyways, keep on having fun with this!

Old 03-05-2016, 10:55 AM   #7
brandonlow67042
getDare Sweetheart

this sounds fun as I would like to partake in this.
brandonlow67042 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk