Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-01-2022, 01:17 PM   #1
anto_nella04

Default 31f Dares for me

Hi guys,

Well, in addition to my AMA thread: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...62#post4887562, I'll be accepting dares here. I'll write a report after finishing it letting you know how I felt and everything that happened.

Let me know any extra info you need here or by PM. And let the game begins!

Dislikes: Pain, Diapers, Anal

Limits: Pics/Videos, Very Public, Social Suicide, Illegal, Permanent

No kik or Snap, don't ask

Dirtycode: https://dirtycode.io/AGN7U
anto_nella04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2022, 01:52 PM   #2
fromo
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by anto_nella04 View Post
Hi guys,

Well, in addition to my AMA thread: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...62#post4887562, I'll be accepting dares here. I'll write a report after finishing it letting you know how I felt and everything that happened.

In terms of extra info, a short list of equipment and location details would be helpful.
Will find a vessel in the paleblood moon..."

My Current Add Searching For A Sub:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431569
fromo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2022, 01:55 PM   #3
anto_nella04

Quote:
Originally Posted by fromo View Post
In terms of extra info, a short list of equipment and location details would be helpful.
For equipment I own a vibrator and a buttplug. Also regular household.

I live alone in the 3rd floor of a five floor building. My floor faces an internal patio. It's rather small, a bathroom, a bedroom and a livingroom/kitchen. My street is a main one so very crowded even late in the night.

Dislikes: Pain, Diapers, Anal

Limits: Pics/Videos, Very Public, Social Suicide, Illegal, Permanent

No kik or Snap, don't ask

Dirtycode: https://dirtycode.io/AGN7U
anto_nella04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2022, 02:22 PM   #4
MadScience
getDare Sweetheart

Alright, let's hit on those masturbation and predicament elements.

To quote a cheesy movie villain... I want to play a game.

Strip completely, and get your vibrator and plug ready, ideally in front of a full-length mirror so you can see yourself sitting on the floor. You're also going to need something to keep track of time, like a stopwatch or clock.

First, while watching yourself, masturbate until you edge once.

Then turn the vibrator on, and hold it against your clit for ten seconds. For the next twenty minutes, your vibrator is not to leave contact with your genitals. It can be inside you, it can be on your clit, but it cannot be not touching your vaginal canal or external genitalia. Your job is simple, last those twenty minutes without reaching orgasm.

If you cum, or the vibrator stops touching your sensitive spots for whatever reason, or it stops vibrating for whatever reason, you lose, and the timer restarts from 20 minutes.

Each time you lose, there's a punishment.

First loss, you need to insert your plug anally and keep it in the rest of the game.

Third loss, you need to sleep on the floor, naked, with no covers and take a cold shower after the game.

Fifth loss, you need to post in here immediately, without getting dressed or taking anything out, and tell us all what you're wearing, what's inside you, and why you're posting. Then masturbate until orgasm one (possibly more) time. The game ends after five losses.

Likes (Inflicting)
Incomplete lists. Lack of underwear or other modesty-preserving garments. Inconveniences. Discomfort. Forced orgasm and orgasm denial. Sometimes at the same time to create a no-win scenario. Playful trolling.
MadScience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2022, 02:31 PM   #5
SwitchyEoin

Here's an idea: Since humiliation and pee are in your likes why don't you roll a D6 that's how many glasses of water you must drink in an hour.

Next step, layer up, put as many layers of panties and shorts and sweats as you can.

Once you don't think you can hold it anymore you roll a d6 again and wait that many minutes. Then, if you've managed to hold it and can get all the layers off you can finally go 😜

Limits: Blood, Vomit, Anything too messy, Exposure

PM Dares
SwitchyEoin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2022, 10:58 PM   #6
johank
getDare Sweetheart

Default something for you....

Panty pussy
You will remove your panties at 12.00 and insert them in your pussy. (where you are for next 3 days). You may remove them after 5 pm.

Measure my holes
You will try to fit as many pencils in my pussy and my ass as possible. You a not a wimp and will try as hard as you can.

Glass of pee
Next meal.You will drink next to the meal a glass of your own pee.

Accident
You will piss yourself outside. You will wear jeans and heels and top of your choice and you will go walking. minimum 500meters from home you will pee youself (without removing clothes) and walk after that home (You will not rush or hide)

Messy
You will make a total mess inside your boots and go to grocery shopping with them. (You will pour different food (honey, joghurt, cream etc) inside boots and wear them like that for shopping.

Tit Bondage
I will bound your tits nicely and tightly. (put rope around each tit separately. Bind them close to base and tight enough to give a good tension. Put your clothes on (inc. bra) and go for a walk outside for 20 min. (if this seems too visible, use a sports bra and/or use loose jacket/scarf)

Hope you have fun..
johank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2022, 01:09 AM   #7
malesub19
getDare Sweetheart

Insert your butt plug with plenty of lube. Wear a thong or if you are lacking one, wear a tight pair of panties and a skirt that ends above your knees. Pick whatever you like to wear above the waist and a pair of high heels you are able to walk in. Place your vibrator right next to the door to your flat and go for a walk of atleast half an hour before you return home. As soon as you enter, grab your vibrator and try to orgasm as quickly as possible before you are allowed to change anything about your attire.

likes, dislikes, limits

I'm open to try new things!
malesub19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2022, 02:06 AM   #8
Director Wolf

this could be fun.
Look for an area in the countryside, a forest or similar.

You must have a couple of locks and a piece of chain, and a backpack or bag that you can lock with the lock.
In addition you must also have two brushes of the wall brushes, not too large, of the tape (American tape type).

Dor this Dare you must be dressed in a skirt and no stockings.
The objective of the challenge is to go to the beginning of the path you have chosen and leave the keys to the locks hidden somewhere nearby.
Walk along the path for a given time, at least half an hour but better an hour.
When you get to the right point, you have to prepare yourself like this: take off your underwear, then tape the two brushes to your thighs so that the bristles just touch your vagin.

Afterwards you have to take off your shoes and, if you are wearing them, also your socks, if you are feeling particularly brave, you can also stay only with the bra or directly topless (doing the dare with the naked torso and breasts exposed is more funny and challenging).
Put your shoes and any other clothing you have removed into the bag.
Chain the bag to a tree and then lock it with the lock.

Now enjoy the walk to go to get tge keys back, barefoot and with brushes tickling your vagina.

In the extreme version you can use something to tie your hands in front.

I'm here to dare you.

PM me if you want start a Backmail game.
Director Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2022, 05:06 AM   #9
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Book

Quote:
Originally Posted by anto_nella04 View Post
Hi guys,

You'll need to visit the library and do a hidden webcam dare.
No need to send any pics or clips; just request a dare clip
to watch and imitate that webcam slut in the library:

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=418455
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk