Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-31-2013, 05:39 PM   #1
slavesissyboy

Default can you be nastier then then this little girlboy?

Hey. I want to see how dirty you can be, i am experienced in nasty acts and i mean NASTY! If you guys can find something so gross this little sissy haven't/wouldn't do then i will let you control my whole day the next day, imagine the things you could make me do. So are you grosser then this little girly boy? Lovez ^-^
slavesissyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 06:18 PM   #2
slavesissyboy

Come on guys. I will do any gross thing you put forth.
Old 10-31-2013, 07:26 PM   #3
slavesissyboy

Come on no one will try to gross out this girly boy?
Old 11-01-2013, 03:37 AM   #4
Nevets007

Trophy

Prep block a public toilet but don't make it obvious we want some one to poo in it. Go to a shop bye a big trifle, lumpy gravy, cottage cheese and 2 tins of tuna and 3 big cakes. Stuff all this in toilet after someone pooped in it.

Hide 3 marbles in it and in the poop put 3 keys.
1 for hands cuffed behind back 1 for ankles and one for a bicycle lock around top of panties. Tape the leg holes shut put a vibe in pusy and inasmuch both on max power fill panties with whipped cream and ice cubes u have till ice melts to colect every thing from toilet or punish ment u cannot orgasm or punishment

Extreme Mode drink as much as can before if u pee get it in container then go to male toilet askevery one if they drink one sip of this sluts pee u will recive an blow job.
Punishments if it took u to long cover the vibes in toothpaste a lot of it any u have to eat all in the toilet with every thing still locked and fill up on ice put new trifle all over head.
If u had an orgasm for every orgasm clamp each nipple and clit put heavy things on the clamps do 167 jumping jacks and get a spoon and 178 spanks each ass cheak 30 each boob then put a but plug filled with toothpaste and fill pusy with it put vibe in tape holes shut now wereing only clamps and panties walk home.
Dislike/punishments, cum eating, piss, semi public,
Limits,multiple orgasms, extreme pain, fam/friends, open public

kik or msg me dares and ill send proof
Nevets007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 05:41 PM   #5
slavesissyboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevets007 View Post
Prep block a public toilet but don't make it obvious we want some one to poo in it. Go to a shop bye a big trifle, lumpy gravy, cottage cheese and 2 tins of tuna and 3 big cakes. Stuff all this in toilet after someone pooped in it.

Hide 3 marbles in it and in the poop put 3 keys.
1 for hands cuffed behind back 1 for ankles and one for a bicycle lock around top of panties. Tape the leg holes shut put a vibe in pusy and inasmuch both on max power fill panties with whipped cream and ice cubes u have till ice melts to colect every thing from toilet or punish ment u cannot orgasm or punishment

Extreme Mode drink as much as can before if u pee get it in container then go to male toilet askevery one if they drink one sip of this sluts pee u will recive an blow job.
Punishments if it took u to long cover the vibes in toothpaste a lot of it any u have to eat all in the toilet with every thing still locked and fill up on ice put new trifle all over head.
If u had an orgasm for every orgasm clamp each nipple and clit put heavy things on the clamps do 167 jumping jacks and get a spoon and 178 spanks each ass cheak 30 each boob then put a but plug filled with toothpaste and fill pusy with it put vibe in tape holes shut now wereing only clamps and panties walk home.
I will do this tomorrow and report back.
Old 11-01-2013, 05:44 PM   #6
messyjeans

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=155282

Good luck.

Dislikes: Pee, Poop, Short Term, Toothpaste, CBT,

Limits: Illegal, Public, Extreme
messyjeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 04:39 PM   #7
slavesissyboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by messyjeans View Post
I rolled 4, 6, 3, 6, 6 1. And rolled even second filler was 6 (my dice have a thing for landing on 6 alot its very irritating.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
challenge, gross, nasty., sissy boy