Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-20-2010, 10:54 AM   #1
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Default 15/f home alone for the weekend :)

Hey everyone I'm Mandi and I'm going to be home alone all weekend while my parents are gone. They leave at around 5 tonight and dont get back until late on Sunday. I'm sorry this is kinda short notice but I was debating whether or not to ask for dares lol

Anyway, I would love some dares that, of course, follow my limits

Thanks

I am a little princess, be nice <3 I am only on this site for FRIENDS. Nothing else. Please don't ask.

Ask Me Anything Thread
**Mandi** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 11:32 AM   #2
ChadT

Send a message via MSN to ChadT

as soon as they shut the door to leave no matter where you are start to masterbate an don't stop till you orgasm even if you think they might come back in
ChadT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 11:35 AM   #3
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

okay That sounds really fun ! Thanks for the dare, i will let you know how it goes

I am a little princess, be nice <3 I am only on this site for FRIENDS. Nothing else. Please don't ask.

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 08-20-2010, 11:42 AM   #4
wegs

go 2 ur moms bed room and push as meny pairs of her panties in 2 ur pussy as u can then rub ur clit till u cum then put ur panties back leave hers in u still for 2hrs then rub ur clit till ut cum then take out her panties and put them back in her room
wegs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 11:49 AM   #5
sexydare
Account Banned

Default frozen panties

Wet your panties in water and put in freezer for at least 2 hours, afterwards wear them until they melt Roll a dice and insert that many ice cubes in your ass at the same time you are wearing the frozen underwear.
sexydare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 11:58 AM   #6
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Wegs, I will do that after they leave and post back with results

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 08-20-2010, 11:58 AM   #7
rose

Send a message via MSN to rose

i know its a bit out of place but i put ice cubes in my butt once, its odd at first but when the first ones in its really nice
rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 12:02 PM   #8
sexydare
Account Banned

mandi says she will put the ice cubes up her pussy instead as her limits states anal "i appologies for any confusion" misread
sexydare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 12:11 PM   #9
rose

Send a message via MSN to rose

dont knock it till you try it
rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 12:19 PM   #10
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

I'm just not comfortable with anal right now lol

Anyway, I am really sorry everyone but it turns out I wont be able to get online while my parents are gone (I have homework to do and internet "distracts me" so I can only take dares until 5 tonight. I will do all of them and post back at the end of the weekend but i can't take any after that. sorry for the inconvience

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 08-20-2010, 12:27 PM   #11
snup
getDare Sweetheart

sad times.

im sue its not THAT much homework though is it ?
snup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 12:44 PM   #12
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

It's really not, I dont know what they are freaking out about :/
But they were pretty thourough.. (however you spell that word).. they changed the password on our home computer and are shutting down the wifi when they leave so i cant use my laptop. :/

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 08-20-2010, 08:38 PM   #13
captcaveman25

Send a message via MSN to captcaveman25 Send a message via Yahoo to captcaveman25

Well that sucks that you will not be able to get online for the weekend.

You will need to get naked. You will also need a bowl of icecubes and a vib/dildo or any household item you use to play with. Take some clothes pins and clip them to your nipples. Afterwards you are to edge in every room of the house. Once you edge, you insert an icecube in your pussy. Then go to the next room and repeat process. You are only allowed to cum in the very last room you go into.

Please post how it went and PM the results too.
captcaveman25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 09:48 AM   #14
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

I am sorry I haven't written up the reports yet. I have been super busy and I will hurry and get to them soon ! I had a lot of fun with all the dares, thanks again

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 08-29-2010, 05:06 PM   #15
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

as soon as they shut the door to leave no matter where you are start to masterbate an don't stop till you orgasm even if you think they might come back in
I did this... nothing really happened.. they never came back in. When they left i was sitting on the couch so i did it there.

go 2 ur moms bed room and push as meny pairs of her panties in 2 ur pussy as u can then rub ur clit till u cum then put ur panties back leave hers in u still for 2hrs then rub ur clit till ut cum then take out her panties and put them back in her room
I could only fit two pairs, I rubbed my clit (laying on her bed) then went about my normal business for two hours then put them back at the battom of her drawer.. she hasn't found them yet i dont think

Wet your panties in water and put in freezer for at least 2 hours, afterwards wear them until they melt Roll a dice and insert that many ice cubes in your pussy at the same time you are wearing the frozen underwear.
It was so cold!!! I rolled a 2 so it wasn't too bad but still i was very numb when it was all over. Interesting experience though. Thanks for the dare

You will need to get naked. You will also need a bowl of icecubes and a vib/dildo or any household item you use to play with. Take some clothes pins and clip them to your nipples. Afterwards you are to edge in every room of the house. Once you edge, you insert an icecube in your pussy. Then go to the next room and repeat process. You are only allowed to cum in the very last room you go into.
I did this soon after the other ice one (so it was a very cold day haha) Somehow I made it to the last room without cumming. I was so worried I couldn't make it, but luckily I did! There are so many rooms in my house so luckily by the time i edged and got to the next room the previous ice cube was pretty much melted, so most of the time i just had one in at a time.

I am so sorry it took so long everyone! I got caught up in schoolwork. I didn't want to be one of those people who doesn't write back though. sorry again for the delay.

Ask Me Anything Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk