Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-03-2009, 10:52 AM   #1
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Default 14/f dares please :) I am bored

Hey, I'm Mandi and I am reallly bored right now. I am home alone with my sister, and since she is younger its kind of boring. I dont really have anything to do right now so I thought I would do some dares.

My limits are in my signature, please read them. I will not do dares involving those things.

Thanks

I am a little princess, be nice <3 I am only on this site for FRIENDS. Nothing else. Please don't ask.

Ask Me Anything Thread
**Mandi** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 11:00 AM   #2
owlart
getDare Devil

For a whole day, no two items of clothing may touch, so no t-shirts that touch your trousers, no trousers that cover your socks... you get the idea!
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 11:08 AM   #3
Mascot
Account Banned

Give yourself a bra-connection wedgie, leave it for atleast 1 hour.

Dislikes: Pain, and long dares.

Limits: Anal, dick and ball pain, very public, very messy, scat, and permanent.
Mascot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 11:46 AM   #4
Jacques
Distinguished Member

Try to write a short story or poem about anything you like, then post it on this thread- or if you don't really like writing that much, draw a picture of an object in one of the rooms in your house and post the image of it.

The MERICALE of LIFF!!!

Betty Boop:
"The Man. The Myth. The Legend.
You're awesome."

Jacques is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 12:09 PM   #5
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

ok, so i am in a bra xonnection wedgie right now, very painful. Tommorrow I will wear only shorts and a short top that does not touch them and flip flops if i go out (no items touching). And i will work on the drawing tonight Thanks for the dares, I will gladly do more.

Also, I am willing to push my limits a little bit

I am a little princess, be nice <3 I am only on this site for FRIENDS. Nothing else. Please don't ask.

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 08-03-2009, 12:22 PM   #6
BillM

Every time your sister touches her face with her hand you have to give her a compliment. Up to four times.
BillM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 12:23 PM   #7
Jacques
Distinguished Member

Hmm... don't know how much younger your sister is, but if she's near enough your age for them to fit, go and ask her if you can borrow the top/ shorts for tomorrow- and let her choose for you.

If you're still bored, try and do some easy yoga positions, removing one piece of clothing after each until you perform the last naked

Or go outside, pick some flowers and make them into chains, then sit at your laptop for ten mins wearing only those chains (or the chains and underwear if you're still doing the wedgie.

The MERICALE of LIFF!!!

Betty Boop:
You're awesome."

Old 08-03-2009, 12:27 PM   #8
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

So far I have told my sister that her hair looks nice today, that I like her nail polish, and for some fun I told her she has a nice butt lol.

She is only two years younger but since I am on the short side and she is on the tall side i can fit into her clothes, although they are a little tight, especially the chest area lol. I will do that though

I have no flowers, well I do but they are dead because we dont really pay attention to them lol.

I will do the yoga one when my wedgie is over it sounds fun. I will do it in my basement where there is a possibility my sister will come down.

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 08-03-2009, 01:29 PM   #9
jhacksworth

If you're willing to push your limits, you should try fingering your ass for 2 minutes with 1 finger, than 2 minutes with 2 fingers, and so on until you can't fit anymore fingers in...
jhacksworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 01:48 PM   #10
Jacques
Distinguished Member

Hmm... no flowers- well in that case swap them for bangles, belts and other accessories, try and wear as many rings, beads, wristbands etc over as much as you as possible, without any other clothing.

You told her she has a nice butt? That's pretty funny! If you''re still bored, why don't you make some kind of bet with her with a forfeit involved- like who can balance the most books on their head, or who can get dressed quickest in the dark standing on one leg- just say you're bored and looking for something to do!

If you don't want to involve her that much, then for a dare take a shower, then walk in wearing a towel (or less if you're a really open family) and ask to borrow some underwear as you don't have any clean.

The MERICALE of LIFF!!!

Betty Boop:
You're awesome."

Old 08-03-2009, 04:24 PM   #11
pguy203

This is a dare i often give out. Hold your pee for as long as you possibly can, don't go until you're about to pee yourself otherwise.

Or of you're really daring, just pee yourself. But depends on how easily you can dispose of the evidence
pguy203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 01:53 AM   #12
Leonard

nothing hard just each time that you enter and exit a room touch your self through you clothes and don't masturbate until after midnight.
Leonard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 04:11 AM   #13
hot24guy

just wear a thsirt today the length is up to you on the length of it. but it is upto you.
hot24guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 04:51 PM   #14
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

I did the accesories one, seeing as how I am a frequent shopper and i love belts and scarves and such I actually managed to cover a lot of my body! lol.

I also did he one where when i walk into a room or out) I touch my self through my clothes. My house has a very open layout so I kind of had to make up boundries for some rooms lol. I was so horny by midnight lol.

I took a shower this morning and went into her rrom in a towel and asked for underwear. She was like no way! lol on my way out i let my towel fall "accidentally" but i quickly picked it back up. haha. I held my pee, nothing exciting to tell there.

And i dont think i am willing to push my anal limit yet. I just dont feel comfortable.

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 08-04-2009, 04:54 PM   #15
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Oh, I forgot to tell about the yoga one! That one was interesting, I have never really done yoga so I had to look up some poses. Since I am just wearing the shorts and short t-shirt (from the other dare), I only had to do 3 poses before I was naked lol. I ended up staying naked in my room for a while.

Also, I drew a picture of a flower vase in my room and it wont upload but I did do that dare lol

Tommorrow I will wear only a long t-shirt, not for the whole day though because tommorrow night I am going out.

Thanks again for all the dares guys Keep them coming

Ask Me Anything Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk