Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-09-2008, 04:00 PM   #31
LosingBet

Send a message via Yahoo to LosingBet

Part 2: Plans are made

Nick laid down on the couch as the others sat around the room. They talked about their new teachers and who was in eachother's classes and such, until.
"Anyways, we all know what we really want to talk about," Jenna began, looking excited.
"No more surprises tonight please," Nick begged them, worn out from his horrible night.
"So, our next event." Colette began, "We're going to take it up a notch now. We did all kinds of stuff here but now we're going to be doing dares at school."
"Personally I don't want to get suspended," Davis chipped in, the girls looked at him, annoyed.
"We're not idiots Davis," Jenna said, annoyed. "We're going to compile a list of dares this week that we think would work. Then assign them a certain number of points. The team that ends up with the most points wins."
"What do they win?" Alex asked, looking for a good answer.
"What do you think is fair?" Nicole asked.
"How about we make bets on who will win?" Nick chipped in.
"Good, i'll bet on you guys and I wont do any dares." Davis said jokingly.
"Fine, bad idea I guess." Nick backed down.
"Ok, we'll do it like this," Jenna had it all planned out. "Throughout the week the teams will do dares and we can bet different things for the losers. Our base bet will be losers have to streak through part of the school. Now through the week we can add things to that until the final dare."
"How about we add more to that? Like lowest boy score and lowest girl score?" Davis asked, looking for more fun.
"Good idea, we'll do that too." Everyone was looking forward to this new game. Soon Nick's mom came down and told everyone that it was time to go. They all said goodbye and left. Nick marched up to his room and changed, going to bed soon after.

Limits: Poop, Family, Gross, Public
LosingBet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 07:41 PM   #32
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

You are an amasing writer!
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 11:58 AM   #33
HSsportsstar 1

Send a message via AIM to HSsportsstar 1

Your a great writer, please write more.
HSsportsstar 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 05:16 PM   #34
LosingBet

Wow, thanks for the great support everyone!
Part 3: Competition and Strategy

The next few days went by as usual. Nick was getting used to school but still missing the days of summer. He didn't think too much about next week, it couldn't be horrible so he'd just deal with it. Although Nick didn't know what surprises friday would bring yet.
Friday came along and went on as usual. After gym class Davis took him aside and talked to him.
"I've been thinking Nick, you don't stand a chance against me," Davis seemed happy that he said it.
"I'm guessing you want to make a special bet on that then? What'll it be because i'm in," Nick was ready.
"Ok, the guys loser will be a slave to Joey," Davis was practically excited about this. Joey was an openly gay boy at their school and would definatley be happy with a boy slave.
"Fine, i'll do it. I'll make sure to help Joey with your humiliation," Nick didn't give time for Davis to respond. The real game was on now.

After school Nick and Nicole got together to go over the list of dares and their points. They wanted to figure out what dares they could do together or in combination.
"So the only rules are if you dont complete a dare or manipulate it then it turns into negative points?" Nick asked himself, confirming it. "Seems fair."
"A lot of dares to choose from too." Nicole added. The dares ranged from 1-15 points each. They covered everything from wedgies to masturbation. Topping off the chart was video tape a couple having sex in the school, but Nick and Nicole didn't want to go that far.
"You printed off your own sheet right?" Nicole asked, Nick was looking off of hers.
"Yeah, it should be around here..." He searched the room but found no signs of it. He began to panic, if his mom found it then he could be grounded for the rest of his life! Then he thought of someone else: his brother.
He went straight to his room and opened the door, finding his brother going through the sheet of dares.
"Kyle, stop going through my stuff!"
"I'm sorry but once mom sees this you'll be dead meat." Kyle seemed very pleased, once again Nick was cornered.
"Why do you do stuff like this? I'm your brother!"
"Because you're always mean to me and you took naked pictures of me and you tell mom about everything I do wrong. I'm just doing the same to you!" Kyle was very upset and Nick decided to just please him.
"Ok, i'm sorry about the pictures but that wasn't me. Give me the list back and don't tell mom and I'll do whatever you want," nick knew it's what his brother wanted. Kyle agreed and returned the list. Nick returned to Nicole and they continued their meeting.
Soon Nick and Nicole planned out their 5 days and were ready. They couldn't lose the competition this time. The games were on.

I'm planning 7 more parts. One for each day, one for the punishments (most likely will become 2 or more.) and one for Nick's day of anything with Kyle. Should be fun.

Old 04-11-2008, 08:47 PM   #35
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

This should be A LOT of fun!
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Old 04-12-2008, 03:50 AM   #36
Stripperman

Default Great work

Great work, looking forward to reading all the installments.
I subscribed to the thread and added to your reputation.
Old 04-12-2008, 10:47 AM   #37
LosingBet

Part 4: Monday: Day one begins!

Nick was getting ready for the first day. He didnt have too many special dares planned for today. Mostly he was setting up dares for the rest of the week. He packed some vital supplies in with his books and headed off to school. Once in the school's parking lot he sagged his pants down to almost the end of his boxer-briefs, doing this all day was 2 easy points.
He walked into school and quickly found Nicole, wearing an extremely short skirt.
"Can I see?" Nick asked, half joking. She wasn't wearing panties and had a very short skirt, 5 points for her. They walked together and found their other friends who didn't appear to be doing any dares as of yet.
"Not getting an early start Jenna?" Nicole asked.
"No, we're planning to go for the big points just a couple times and easily win, not have to humiliate ourselves all week for a couple points here and there," She sounded almost angry to Nick, it scared him slightly. The warning bell rang and they dispersed to their classes.

Davis was in the locker room, having asked to use the bathroom in history class. He had planned several dares to do in this room through the week and was starting now. First he found some clothes from the lost and found and put those on instead, white shorts, black briefs and a blue t-shirt. 3 points. He then went to the showers and turned them on, soaking his shorts and making them see-through. This was another 4 points for Davis, he returned to class like nothing happened, although everyone was silently surious about why his pants were see-through.

Colette had gym class first hour and did her first dare there. She wore her tight white shirt for the rest of the class with no bra. All the guys had noticed by the end of class and she kept wearing just that for the rest of the day, throwing her bra into the boy's locker room. These dares combined were 6 points.

The next hour was gym for Nick, shared with Alex, Davis and Nicole. This was the biggest group of the 6 in one class and was destined to be an hour of action. Nick discovered his clothes were gone from his locker and instantly assumed it was davis. The lost and found was empty of all spare clothes that he could wear. He went to his teacher for help.
"Well you know the rules Nick, you forget your clothes and you have to do gym in your underwear," Nick hated this teacher, except when the girls had to play in their underwear, then he loved him. This rule may have been bordering on a sexual crime but nobody ever complained about it.
Nick did as he was supposed to, doing all of gym class in his white boxer-briefs. When the class was finally over the real fun began. Every student had to shower after class, Davis held back though, now taking Nick's real clothes and hiding them. Meanwhile, Nicole, wearing only a towel, entered the boy's locker room where their teacher was. She had just showered and was now completeing a dare. She asked her teacher several gym related questions which he answered. Boys started to return from their showers and were getting dressed while watching Nicole in her towel. Then as she left, she dropped it in front of all of them. She slowly picked it up and carried it out without warpping herself inside of it. This dare was 7 points and was completed with perfection.
Nick in the meantime searched for his clothes until Davis gave him some to borrow, a tight gray shirt, small tightey-whities and some very short shorts. Nick had to wear them for there was nothing else.
No more dares were completed that day and when Nick got home, he checked the list. Wearing tightey-whities and short shorts were both two point dares.
"Is Davis helping me?" Nick wondered while changing back into something normal. He had placed several key items in the school that day that would acticate his dares for tuesday.

Old 04-12-2008, 01:25 PM   #38
LosingBet

It's going to be hard to come up with a lot of dares for this so PMs with suggestions are very helpful or just post here. The story is going to be organized by person to avoid confusion from chronological order.
Part 5: Tuesday: Everyone gets involved.

Nick was ready and excited for the second day. He didn't wear any underwear although he'd obtain some later in the day from one of his dares. He set off to school like any normal day, ready for the surprises that await.
The day had gone by smoothly so far by Nick's 4th class, but this was going to be his most daring stunt yet. When he went into the class he went immediatley to the lost and found box that the teacher kept. Inside there were very few items, but one of which was a pair of Kyle's underwear he had left in the class on monday. He took them out and walked up to the teacher.
"You found them Mr. Undunce!" Nick said, acting excited
"What?" He asked.
"My underwear, I thought I had lost them! Can I go put them on?" Nick held them up. Luckily there was only one kid in the class that wasn't paying attention. Most of the kids were still in the hallway.
"Um, sure I guess Nick." And with permission Nick left and changed. The underwear was as tight as he remebered it but in total for his 3 stunts he obtained 11 points. Rumor spread through school quickly somehow that he was wearing little boy's underwear, Nick was pantsed a couple times. This reminded him of the party where everything had started but Nick was starting to like the embarrassed feeling.

Nicole wasn't planning an exciting day except for one dare. She wore very loose clothes for the day and in her final class she started her dare. She had to masturbate quietly for a few minutes for her 8 points. She began during a long lecture, this teacher was known to just talk and talk and not ask questions. She put her hands down her pants and began slowly. She didn't want to climax in the class and she would stop before then. She kept going on for a few minutes, looking around nobody saw her...
"So, what do you think Nicole?" The teacher was asking a question on the lecture to her. The class all turned to her with her hands down her pants. She acted as if she was doing nothing and casually took her hands out and answered. Nicole didn't think anyone suspected anything but she still didn't continue her dare, she had done enough for the points.
After class Nicole was approached by a boy named Jake who sat next to her in class.
"I saw what you were doing Nicole," Jake said
"Huh?" Nicole acted surprised by this accusation.
"I even took a short movie with my phone if you don't beileve me. And i'll show it to everyone."
"Then what do you want?"
"I want in on whatever you and your friends are doing. I know you're up to something!" Jake had seen many of the dares take place and was convinced something was going on.
"Well, you caught us. Come to Nick's house after school on Friday, we'll explain everything." Nicole had a plan of course
"I will!" with that, Jake left.

Jenna had a very interesting day planned. There were several dares on the list that involved people doing things to others outside of their group. Jenna planned to preform several of them today. After every hour she would pick a lucky guy from her class and lead them to a closet to have some fun. Joe, George, Zeke, Alec and Bernard were the lucky boys. Each one of them was good looking in Jenna's opinion and was worthy to be with her in a dare.
Once in the closet first she would flash her boobs to her victim and then pull his pants down and finally make-out with them. Once the boy was really getting into it she would take down their boxers and push them into the packed hallway to be humilitaed. These four steps added up to 12 points. All 5 of them were humiliated after being tricked by Jenna but it was just all part of the game to her.

Davis had one easy dare planned for himself that day, skinny dipping in the school pool. After gym class he snuck onto the pool deck. On tuesdays no classes used the pool so it was safe. He stripped down quickly and went for a swim. Luckily for him it was very un-eventful and nobody ever walked in. He dried off as best he could and got dressed again, going to class. Another 6 points was awarded to Davis for his completed dare.

Colette also only had one dare for today, the whole day she wore some of Alex's clothes that she had borrowed. He was happy to give them up so their team could win. It appeared that she just had a normal hoodie and sweatpants. But underneath was no bra and a pair of boxers. The only time this was a problem was during her gym class. The girls all gave her weird looks as she changed but Colette enjoyed the attention. During class she noticed though that the boys were also giving her looks. But she didn't mind too much. After class she found herself surrounded by a few boys as she walked to the locker rooms.
"Hey," one of the boys named Max said. "I hear you're wearing guy clothes today. Colette didnt say anything in response. "Well if you're going to dress like a guy then you have to use the guys locker room!" The boys cheered and Colette yelped as she was dragged into the locker room. They stripped her down to her boxers as she covered her breasts.
"Take her to the showers!" Max told the others. All of them stripped and took Colette along, pulling down her boxers to take a shower with the boys. She covered herself the whole time.
"Ok Colette, we'll let you go now if you stop covering yourself completely as you leave." So she did, wanting to get out of the Locker room. She walked quietly with her hands at her sides out the door and into the girl's room. She changed quickly and left for her next class.

Alex started the day by heading to the nurse's office where his first dare of the week would take place.
"So what seems to be the problem then?" The nurse asked.
"It hurst REALLY badly right here," Alex rubbed his crotch.
"Well lets take a look then," she lied alex down and removed his pants and then his boxers. She examined his penis with extreme detail, finding nothing wrong.
"Well are you feeling a little better now?" She asked after her examination was done.
"Yeah, a little I guess," with that he went to class.
In his Math class he plotted another dare. While in class he unzipped his jeans and unbottoned his boxers. For the whole class he had his penis out in the open for anyone to see. Luckily he sat in the back and the person next to him was absent. It was the most public exposure he had ever done and it felt good to him. When class was over he put his cock away and moved on to the next class. Both of these dares were 7 points each.

The day was over for all of them and everyone had gotten a lot of points but there are still 3 days left!

Old 04-13-2008, 07:18 PM   #39
LosingBet

I'm sorry for the 3rd post in a row but it's been over a day since my last part and i'd like to keep posting parts as time allows me.
Part 6: Wednsday: Risk it all

Nick was concerned about his progress. Even though everyone had to have proof of the dares completed he didn't know how many points the others had. He could only assume that Davis and Alex were ahead of him, if that was the case he would have to step up his game. He left for school early and instead headed to Nicole's house. Her parents were gone because they left for work extremely early, they had the house to themselves to prepare.
"Are you sure about this Nick?" She asked.
"We have to beat the others," Nick was confident. They were teaming up to do the same dare, posting Nude pictures in the opposite sex's bathrooms. Of course they wouldn't show their faces but it was still a risky dare. Nick stripped down first, Nicole pretended to look away but it wouldn't matter because she would be photographing him soon anyways.
He felt like he was in a photo shoot, the camera flashing, capturing his naked body. It felt so wrong but also so good at the same time. Soon after several pictures were taken it was Nicole's turn. Nick was already horny from his photo shoot but now he watched Nicole strip and couldn't help but to get excited. After a few minutes they were done and Nicole printed off several pictures with her printer. Together they rode off to school after carefully deleting the evidence of their actions. With only a few minutes before their first class both of them rushed from bathroom to bathroom, posting pictures in each bathroom for the whole school to see. When they were done, they each went to class without a care in the world; except for Nicole.

Nicole had kept her second dare secret from Nick, she didn't want him to stop her. Near the ned of the day she walked down to the office with fake tears in her eyes, clutching a naked picture of herself. Once into the office she confessed to the vice-principle that it was her in the picture and that it was a horrible mistake to have taken them in the first place. Her story consisted of nameless girls stealing her camera and mass-printing the pictures around the school.
"Then what about the boy pictures in the girls room?" He asked her calmly.
"Another helpless victim in this evil game called life!" Nicole was sobbing now, having taken acting lessons all her life. This dare was worth a lot of points as well as the picture dare. She was seen as a good girl, but now rumors would fly amoung teachers and students about the pictures and Nicole. Ofcourse, Nicole loved her fair share of school drama every now and then.

Davis had only one dare he had to do. Although, it was a complicated dare in a way. Davis was going to take viagra several times to ensure a massive boner for the whole day. He wore his tightest pair of briefs to try to hide it, he was most worried though about gym class and showering.
Once in gym class he changed quickly to hide himself and participated in the sports like any other day. Then it was time to shower, everyone had to. So Davis did, his erect penis extending outward. The other boys looked at him weirdly as he washed but most looked away and avoided Davis. But Davis didn't care, he figured they were all jealous of him so it mattered not to him.
For the rest of the day there was a faint rumor about his boner but nothing major that could destroy his social life. Twice a girl walked past him a little too close for comfort, brushing or touching him for a second. Then they would rush off to their friends and tell of the experience. Davis loved highschool like this.

Jenna had a far more embarrassing day planned. Hidden beneath her jeans was a diaper, it was the most embarrassing thing she had ever worn in her history of clothes. Luckily she didn't have a gym class that semester. But it wasn't the only thing she was planning on doing.
She got through half the day without anyone noticing the diaper that was slightly sticking out the back of her jeans. During her math class she unhooked her bra in the back and left it that was for her whole class to prepare for the next dare. After class got over she approached the teacher, Mr. Stein.
"Mr. Stean, I have a problem," this teacher was known for helping people with problems.
"Ok Jenna, what is it?" he asked, unaware of what would come next.
"My bra is unhooked in the back, do you think you can fix it?" She turned her back to him and prtended like she couldn't reach. Mr. Stein was unsure if this was bordering on sexual assult but he decided to help Jenna out. He reached down her shirt and re-connected the bra to it's rightful position.
"Wow, that you so much Mr. Stein. I know I can count on you for any problem now!" Jenna pretended to leave happily but once out of the room she shivered, being grossed out. She vowed to never let a teacher touch her ever again.

Alex was nervous about the day ahead, he was planning three dares and was scared about how they might turn out. That morning he had done his first dare, shaving his pubic hair. Now his groin itched like there was no tomorrow! Although the fact he was wearing a jockstrap for underwear wasn't helping his itch. These two dares were only embarrassing at gym class, when he had to change and shower in front of the other boys. Although, most were busy dealing with Davis' boner over Alex's baldness. he was still embarrassed about himself though for even doing this. He had been dragged in but was now determined to win so he could end all of these dares.
The last dare of the day came in Alex's last class. He had taken off his jockstrap the hour before when he went to the bathroom and was now prepared for his biggest dare of them all. At the end of class the students filed out of the room, Mrs. Triger watching as they left. But Alex was "fixing his pants", as Mrs. Triger turned to him Alex pulled down his shorts for only a few seconds before pulling them up, perfectly flashing his whole private reigon at the teacher. She appeared in slight shock but he left the classroom quickly before she could say anything to him.

Colette was equally as nervous as Alex about the day. Her dares would be equally if not more embarrassing. During 5th class of the day she asked to go to the bathroom. She had calculated it was safely enough time after lunch that there wouldn't be too many people in the bathrooms. She walked towards them and listened, hearing no noises of humans inside. So, she enetered the boys room.
She had never been in a boys bathroom: there were so many urinals! Which that is what she came here for, to attempt to use one. First she checked under the stalls and saw nobody was there. Then she unzipped her pants and pulled the down with her orange thong and got extremely close to a urinal, next thing to sitting on it before she safely unleashed her yellow rain. Only some dripped off onto the floor but to her surprise the dare was more successful than she had thought.
"Well well well, look who can't stay away from being a boy," it was Max again from the day before who had just entered the bathroom. Colette instantly pulled up her dignity and began to leave.
"Now hold it there, I want a little something in return, if I don't then this short video of you in the urinal and the pictures from yesterday will be all over the school." Max held up his phone with all of Colette's actions on it.
"You perv!" Colette was angry, she hated being blackmailed.
"It's not like I want to rape you or something! I just want a tolken to remember you by!" Max was smiling
"Ok, what is it?"
"I want your underwear," said Max. Colette was shocked but complied, feeling slightly turned on by the situation. Afterall, Max was a very good looking boy and Colette was kinda happy to strip in front of him, handing over her orange bra and thong. "Thank you ma'am."
Colette left and ran back to class.

Another day was completed. At this point it was impossible to tell who was ahead but the next two days could change everything.

Old 04-13-2008, 08:51 PM   #40
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

I really liked Davis's and Jenna's dares!

How long does Jenna Keep the Diaper on, and did she use it?
Limits:
Old 04-15-2008, 07:08 PM   #41
LosingBet

If you're reading my story and not commenting then comment! I'd really like more feedback!
Part 7: Thursday: Going Public
It was becoming ever so clearer to Nick that stepping up his game was the only option if he didn't want to end up a loser. Although, it was this determination that would end up deciding his fate. Nick prepared himself for the day ahead, knowing all day the dare he'd be preforming in his last class. Finally, after an extremely long day, it came. 6th hour he asked to go to the bathroom (a pattern that was becoming ever so popular with the dare group). Once there he locked the door, finding nobody inside. The sheet of dares said nothing about locking the door so it was still fair game for points.
He stripped all of his clothes off and lied down in the middle of the bathroom, beginning to masturbate. It was a glorious thrill, even with the door locked, he was in a public place and eventually someone would find the evidence of this dare sprayed over the bathroom floor. He came to his climax, shooting his load all over the floor and then quickly put his clothes back on. he snuck out the bathroom door, just in case someone was outside waiting for him but there was no one. He returned to class with his dare completed, pleased with his work.

Nicole had been up all night weighing the risks involved with several various dares. That is, until she got a surprising call.
"Hello?" Nicole answered, the caller ID said it was Jenna.
"Hey Nicole, it's me." Jenna sounded distant and preoccupied.
"What's up?"
"I have a possible dare for tomorrow... you know... together."
"Ok, what is it?"...
They met the next morning, both nervous about what might happen after doing this dare in public for all to see. Both of them wanted to win: no matter what the cost was.
They walked into the busiest part of the school in the morning and faced eachother. In seconds their lips locked for everyone to see; Jenna and Nicole were kissing. Nicole could feel herself turning red, knowing everyone was watching around her. After what felt like forever they stopped, Nicole saw that only 10 or so kids had stopped to watch the event. Jenna and Nicole went different ways and were embarrassed to be around the other for the rest of the day.

Davis was getting an erection just thinking of his dare. He could already see the jealous faces of all the boys and the stares from all the hot girls. He had "forgotten" his gym clothes today and would have to do gym in his udnerwear. The only problem was he was wearing a white thong and clearly showed his pubic hair and the outline of his privates.
The gym teacher made no comment on Davis' attire while everyone else was either disgusted or amazed by it. They were playing baskteball and Davis loved the feeling of his exposed package bouncing as he jumped to make a shot. He knew all attention was on him, he was in his natural element. At one point a girl threw herself at davis in an attempt to remove the thong and expose Davis but it was a hirrble attempt. Davis was however excited that a girl had attempted to strip him, all the more reason for his erection. Once back in the locker room davis showered and wore the thong the rest of the day, sagging his pants as well to show off to all the jealous people of the world.

Colette wasn't worried at all about getting caught doing her dare for the day; in fact she had to get caught. Early that morning she had stuffed her bra with bubble wrap and tissues, making it very obvious of her actions to everyone that passed by. For the most points she would have to get caught and take out the stuffing. It happened in science class.
The students were doing a lab involving plants, the teacher walked out of the room for a few minutes due to the lack of explosive chemicals in the lab.
"So Colette, what's that sticking out of your bra?" Amy asked from across the room, Colette acted like she was trying to hide it before the padding was ripped out of her bra by another girl. Instinctivley Colette covered her chest, her dare was complete but not the ridicule.
"You know, you're not the only one with size problems Colette," Amy said. "Jeremy over here has a one inch dick!" Amy took the padding and shoved it down Jeremy's pants. The nerdy kid turned bright red and threw the padding out as everyone else in the class laughed. Colette was shocked, she didn't like jeremy but Amy had crossed the line. She suddenly remembered Nicole mentioning another boy she had invited friday and Colette got an idea.
"You know Amy, it would be really cool if you could come and hang out with my friends on friday." Colette said to the nasty girl.
"Hmmmm, maybe I will, I bet they don't need padding." Amy walked away laughing but to Colette that was as good as a yes.

Alex was blushing the whole day, he once again had a secret beheath his pants. Today he was wearing a pair of pink panties he had borrowed from Colette. It was fair after she took a whole outfit of his. However, alex was a bit more embarrassed. Once in the Locker room he changed as fast as he could but it wasn't fast enough when he suddenly felt a pain in his butt. Someone had given him a wedgie.
"Look, Alex decided to wear some panties today boys." The other guys laughed. "I hate girly boys, take them off now!"
"No you creep." Alex said, the boys were all a lower class than him but Alex was a small kid and was easy to pick on.
"Well if you really dont want them to come off..." The group of boys then picked alex up, taking him to the showers where they hung him on a shower head by his pink panties. They left him there for the whole class. No matter how much Alex tried the underwear showed no signs of ever ripping. And besides, Colette would murder him for destroying them. The boys returned after their class, naked and ready for their shower. One of them was carrying some glue and poured it down the front and behind of Alex's panties before the guys got another idea. Each one lifted their cocks and unleashed their pee on Alex, showering him in yellow. Alex was eventually let down and left immediatley to dry off and get dressed. He avoided a lot of people the rest of the day and once he got home he had to peel the underwear off of himself.

The dares were costing each person a lot but would it be worth it in the end? There was one day left to make a difference.

Old 04-15-2008, 08:32 PM   #42
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Well put together!
Limits:
Old 04-15-2008, 08:44 PM   #43
HSsportsstar 1

Send a message via AIM to HSsportsstar 1

Nice writing, please write more.
HSsportsstar 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 03:29 AM   #44
LilAngel
getDare Addict

Nice! This is about the most dares I've seen together in one story. Hmmm... gives me ideas of what I can do at school.

WORSHIPS KANGAROOS
LilAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 07:19 PM   #45
LosingBet

I love comments
Part 8: Friday: Last chances

Nicole had saved the best of her dares for last and was actually excited about the coming thrill she would feel. This dare was something different every one of her classes and the risk involved was very large. She was wearing her string bikini to school, only being covered by a tank top and light skirt. It was a hot summer day so she could get away with the skimpy outfit at school. Every class she had to keep atleast one article of clothing off the entire class. If she was caught it meant no points so that was a definate no.
In most of her classes she would remove either her bikini bottoms or top, using the clothes over them to hide her lack of clothing. Once in gym class she decided to spice things up. Wearing only the bikini to class, acting as if she forgot her gym clothes. This dare was also on the list but Nicole didn't plan it. She was caught in the thrill of dares. Twice a boy tugged at the strings in an attempt to stip her (once the top and once the bottoms) but she was always able to get away in time before she was exposed.
After class she showered in her bikini as well, making the top show through the white tank top quite a bit. But no teacher ever complained to her about her outfit. Nicole's final dare had gone spectacularly and was planning to keep on the skimpy outfit for the final tally of points at Nick's house.

Alex had chosen to do a dare not involving the locker room after thursday's events. The dares were actually scaring Alex so he was going for an easier one. At lunch he was going to put his lunch down his pants. Although, alex was planning on keeping it there for the rest of the day which would be gross for him and he was at the mercy of the lunch ladies.
The time of fate was uppon him and Alex discovered his lunch that would deside his fate!!!! Brabeque ribs and baked beans. The lunch ladies had chosen a spectacular day to try out some real food for once. Alex took his lunch aside and went into the bathroom where he poured the baked beans down his compression shorts he was wearing to hold the food in. To his surprise they were cold, and suddenly he was happy he wasn't eating them. Then the ribs went down as well, adding strange buldges to his pants for the rest of the day, not to mention a faint smell.
Alex was worried if his final dare would be enough to secure a victory but it was over now and his fate would be decided soon enough.

Jenna and Colette also both had dares at lunch, but little did they know that their dares would go together perfectly. They always sat together with some of their other friends (mostly guys) besides those in the dare group. That was mostly due to the different lunch periods the school had. Of course every day was a fun time and today it would be even funner. In the last 10 minutes of lunch when everyone was finished Colette pulled out a deck of cards.
"Strip poker anyone?" Some people laughed as if it were a joke but Colette was serious. Their table was on the far side of the lunchroom away from the lunch monitors. Jenna eyed Colette, being perfectly fimilar with the strip poker dare and decided to join in to give her own dare some cover. After a few rounds most people had just lost shoes or socks and to Colette's surprise they were actually stripping. The game got a little more intense as a guy stripped his shirt off and a girl lost her jeans. Everyone had lost atleast once and were getting into the game. A few rounds later all of the boys were shirtless and several of the girls had either lost their pants or shirts as well. Everyone was huddled together to avoid attention from the lunch monitors.
"So who here do you think has the best underwear?" One of the girls asked openly. The boys showed off their sagging pants and exposed boxers as the girls either showed their bra or panties off to the others. In the end, it was agreed that Jenna's bright red g-string won the contest.
In the final rounds nobody had lost enough to be down to just their underwear, which was what Colette was dreaming of but Jenna lost the last round. She hopped up on the table and lifted her skirt for over half the lunchroom to see because that was her dare to begin with. As she planned it worked out perfectly and her friends all laughed along at Jenna's actions. But soon the game was over and they all left. Jenna and Colette were pleased with their work.

Davis' dare was far less public. He went after lunch straight to the bathroom and stayed there until the halls were quiet. From the bathroom he stripped naked, leaving his clothes in a locked stall that he crawled under. Davis was planning to streak through a hallway and back while the halls were empty. It was still a risky dare but Davis was looking forward to it. As he swiftly walked through the halls his semi-erect cock bounced happily with his steps. He checked around every corner and made sure all the teacher's doors were closed. he was now on his return trip, being halfway done he moved faster down the hall, taking more risks with doors. He was just a few steps from the bathroom when suddenly the door to the girls room opened! Davis dove behind a trashcan to protect his dignity when he saw who it was, Colette.
"What are you doing Davis?" She asked, curious and humored by his situation.
"What do you think i'm doing?" Davis asked rhetorically. "I'm doing a dare!"
"Well it's not going to stop me and Alex from winning." Colette was getting a little turned on by Davis' situation and leaned on the trashcan that was Davis' covering. Creeping closer to him.
"You know you love this Colette," Davis said jokingly "You can't get enough of my body." He laughed a little but in reality Davis was right.
"Well maybe i'll have to catch you again like this in another place. Then we can have some real fun." Colette was tugging slightly on the trash can now but Davis resisted.
"Ok, the one with more points after this has to be the winner's slave for a day."
"You're on." With that Colette left Davis to get his clothes, both were even more excited about that night now when the points would be revealed.

Nick's master dare had finally come. All week he had researched the best time to preform his dare and was finally ready for it. Nick went after gym and hid in a bathroom until all the kids were in class. Then he stripped naked, leaving his clothes behind as Davis had done with his dare. Nick didn't have to walk very far before coming to his destination. The teacher's lounge. He was to be naked in the room and with just a snapshot as proof his dare would be completed and a large sum of points would be his.
The room was unlocked and he entered hastily. Nobody was inside, in fact not much at all was inside. Mostly it was desks and tables with a small refrigerator, microwave and a small TV. Nick had imagined a palace for his teachers, but this was nothing.
Suddenly, the door creaked open and a teacher named Mrs. Yippo walked into the room. There was no where for him to hide and it was just him and the elderly teacher. She spotted him and almost dropped her papers she was carrying. Nick didn't bother to cover himself up, he was too afraid of what was coming next.
"Nicolas? What are you doing?!" There was no sympathy in her voice.
"Uhh... well..." Nick wasn't sure what excuse to use.
"Do you always come in here like this?!"
"No, this is the first time i've ever been in here! I swear!" Nick was desperate to not get in trouble. "I just thought it would be a big thrill. You know?" She seemed to buy his excuse with reason.
"Ok. I'll let you off with a warning this one time but if you are ever in the school with even a single article of clothing missing I will have you expelled!" That was Nick's cue to leave as he ran to the bathroom and got dressed. He didn't return to class and instead pondered his horrible future that awaited him after school.

next is the dramatic revelation of who won and who lost. The winners of each bet is discovered and the fates of Jake and Amy are decided.

Advertisements
Kink Talk