Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 01-25-2024, 03:02 PM   #1
dareleader

Post Grocery Shopping Fun

Ladies, this one is aimed at you. Make grocery shopping fun...for everyone!
No ordering delivered; no ordering delivered to the car; you're going into the store. Spice up your attire. First, let's have you stand out a little bit by wearing flipflops. Second, you are not permitted any underwear: panties nor bra. You will be wearing a blouse with at least two buttons unbuttoned. It's up to you whether you want to spice this up more or try to blend in. If you're more daring go with a satin blouse, perhaps even white, and unbutton a third button! It won't show for anyone else, but wearing a skirt could make it even more thrilling for you. When you park at the store you may not park on an aisle with a cart return. After checkout, when you go out to the car, if you have to take the cart out then you must remove the flip flops as soon as you get to the car and go barefoot while you load the car and take the cart to the cart return. Once you're loaded and the cart is returned, unbutton one more blouse button for your drive.
dareleader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2024, 12:55 PM   #2
dareleader

Wink Completed my Own Challenge

Ok, no responses, I'll post my own experience. I completed this last night. I went with black drawstring nylon soccer shorts and a short tye-dye t-shirt that stopped about 2 inches above my shorts, hoping to appear I just came from a workout. I went with flip flops. The shorts I left untied and strings hanging. I felt confident the shorts were not going to slide down any, but they were probably low enough to call into question whether or not I was wearing underwear. I was obviously out of place because it was soo cold! I ran into one couple that wanted to talk; they said they enjoyed having fun too. Probably should have engaged them more, but I was freezing! I gathered up a large load, and headed to the car with the basket. It was quite interesting getting the basket rolled to my car in flip flops because we still have snow on the ground. I took off the flip flops, loaded the car, and took the cart back, over an aisle but not far away. I raced back to my car because my feet were freezing by this point. This was quite fun, and I'm sure the employees who were glancing at me as I shopped are talking about me today.
dareleader is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk