Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-04-2010, 01:50 AM   #1
*Bite-Sized*

Send a message via MSN to *Bite-Sized*
Default make it worse for me! make me cum and punish me for it !!!

my task today is to tie my pussy lips to the inside of my legs and to make myself cum 10 times today, if the 10th time doesnt hurt i must cum 5 more times ect ect, also because i squirt when i come, if im really really enjoying myself, and because its dirty and grose, if i squirt today i must - 2 times from the 10, i am home alone today so will spend the day naked,

i have string, bullet vibe for my clit egg vibe with remote for my pussy but plug, hevy duty packing tape, hair curlers, ice, toothpast, warming gel/cooling gel/numbing gel, the list goes on if you dont see what you want here sagest it and ill try to find it, have fun with me and again the one i enjoy the most and hate the most will get a pic, xxx

Last edited by *Bite-Sized*; 11-04-2010 at 02:07 AM.
*Bite-Sized* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 02:21 AM   #2
aprea

Send a message via MSN to aprea Send a message via Yahoo to aprea
Default dare for you

Put sam cooling gel on your butt plug and put it in your ass ,then put a clit wibe on your clit and put on your panties.Get dressed and After that you have to go out in to the mall,school whatever you have to do.You can cum as many times as you want to but only if you are somewhere public and you cant cum if you are alone .After 10 orgasams in public you can take the butt plug out and turn the vibe off and go home.

Have fun ..
Old 11-04-2010, 02:25 AM   #3
Leenoco

For your first one, Warm up a candle so you can get a lot of melted wax out of it. While the wax is warming up, take your warming gel and your cooling gel and pour a little of each into separate bowls. Take the ice cubes and coat them in one of the gels and put it in your pussy, take another ice cube and coat it in the other gel and again put it in your pussy. Keep coating the ice cubes in tandem until your pussy is full. And do the same with putting the ice in your ass. Use the wax and pour it over you pussy and ass trying to seal up both holes as best as you can, but leave your clit exposed from the wax. Use the bullet vibe on your clit on its highest setting until all the ice in both holes melts. For an added challenge try moving your body so the ice moves around.

Sence you should have an equal number of cooling gel and warming gel coated ice cubes, as they move the sensation should get warmer and colder as the gel comes off the ice inside you. The wax seal is just there to make the ice cubes last a bit longer.
Leenoco is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk