Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-16-2010, 03:00 PM   #1
*Bite-Sized*

Send a message via MSN to *Bite-Sized*
Default need of dares to do whilst house mate IS home

im female who is spending the day at home tomorrow and so is my house mate, he is male and quite old fasioned, i DO NOT want to get caught, but im looking for things i can do whilst he is home, so all dares need to be quiet.

my limits are ...family, animals, scat & piss, under age(18) weight gain, illegal

i am up for trying anything else, i cant take pic's but will report on all i do.

thanx

*Bite-Sized* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 03:13 PM   #2
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

Please list your sextoys or available stuff to play with.

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 03:24 PM   #3
*Bite-Sized*

i have a bullet vibe for my clit and a remotcontroled egg vibe for my g-spot, i also have a butt plug

i have a whole range of house hold items, e.g. toothpaste, deep heat and freeze, ropes, cooking utencils, hair removel wax, candel wax, brown packing tape oh the list goes on and on

the other thing i need to add is how ever many dares i can do before i get caught is the number of times i will have to make myself cum before i can leave my room on monday, so gonna need loads of dares ...i hope ;-)

Old 10-16-2010, 04:15 PM   #4
cheesy dude
Distinguished Member

wrong section. moved
cheesy dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 04:33 PM   #5
sockless74
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to sockless74

Go here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=43 scroll down to the first post that is not a sticky post, whatever that post happens to be, the number of replies it has is the number of minutes you must spend inside a small enclosed space like a closet, cupboard, cabinet, car trunk, etc. You can't use the sticky thread because it has 0 replies. You may get lucky and get a really low number or really unlucky and get a really high number. If the number is too high to do it all at once you can do some everyday until you are done.

Try to find a space that is really tight and completely dark. You should not be able to see at all and you should have very little ability to move around.

Please use caution while doing this. Make sure you can easily breath inside the small space. You may need to take a 5 minute break every hour or so depending on how small the space is.

Be sure to let me know how this goes if you do it.
[email protected]
kik:
sockless74

Seeking a female sub/slave:
43/M/Master seeks 25-45/female/slave or sub in Lehigh Valley area, PA

Try my dare! TIME to go commando!

My Likes, Dislikes and Limits
My Toys
sockless74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 04:58 PM   #6
deschut
Distinguished Member

Some more, rather awkward ones;

- Do workouts, if possible topless or without underwear;
pushups, jumping jacks, yoga moves, etc.

- While sitting down, try and sit on your bare ass (remove your pants before sitting) - you can do this at a table, couch would be more difficult I think :P

- Put on some nice music, and do a strip tease... Wear a blindfold if you want to make it more exiting

- Each hour watch the clock pass from the xx:00 to xx:01, if you fail - bend over and spank your ass as many times as the hour (so 5:00 = 5) multiplied by 2 (so that would be 5x2 = 10.)

- When having a meal, make sure you have a marker or something similar inserted.

- Whenever you need to pee, you can't remove your panties. Keep the wet pair on for 5 minutes while walking through the house

I can't come up with more for now... Have fun!

Likes: fun, semi-public, TorD, naked, embarassment, risk, cold
Dislikes: anal, pain, fully-public, messy, family, scat

PM me for my KIK :-)
deschut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 04:01 AM   #7
*Bite-Sized*

ok, so i have sat in my empty fire place behind the sarround for 30 min's made me feel real naughty like i was a kid again because my house mate came looking for me but couldnt find me, somethink i never done before was good fun!!!

sat at breckfast with a thick marker pen in my pussy, i kept giggaling knowing it was in there but my house mate didnt know, one time when i laughed it nearly came out, and as i had no panties on if it had it would have hit the floor, nearly got caught out on the 1st dare of the day !!! loved it !!!

Advertisements
Kink Talk