Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-06-2009, 11:38 AM   #1
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Default 14/f dares :)

Well, I have been extrememly bored lately and I decided I would ask for some dares. lol

I am home today until about 5 when I am going out to eat. I will do dares while I am at the restaraunt as long as they wouldn't be extremely noticeable. I am also home tomorrow so I will take dares then too. I will do dares for the rest of the week just not at school, so I will do dares aftewards. I would love some sleeping dares but any dares that follow my limits are great Thanks everyone

I am a little princess, be nice <3 I am only on this site for FRIENDS. Nothing else. Please don't ask.

Ask Me Anything Thread
**Mandi** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 03:11 PM   #2
Jacques
Distinguished Member

I'm guessing it's too late for the restaurant, so i'll skip that one. As for the rest of the week, i'll start some off now, and post some better ones when i've had sleep! Two questions though-

1)School's out, but are all these dares for you alone without any other people? I think but am not sure I remember you asking for dares before and saying you had a sister, and could friends be involved depending on the dare?

2)You put your limits, but what are your likes?

Dares:

Paint each one of your nails a different colour, then keep them that way for a night

Take off your socks, put on a blindfold and try to walk round your house from the feel of the floor/ memory

Write a love letter to yourself, being as honest about why you would love yourself as possible.

Position all the stuffed animals you have to be watching you whilst you're doing homework/ on the computer

Take off all clothing except your socks, then find a test or quiz or something relating to something you studied a school that day with at least twenty questions, for each one you get wrong you must take a step outside your room. take another test with you, then answer it and for each question you get right you can take a step back towards your room.

Before you go to school in the mornings, find a new fact or story to tell someone that day.

Sleeping dares:

Before you go to sleep, put your school uniform somewhere not obvious in the house, the following morning have a shower and everything before going to get them.

Sleep for one night wearing leggings, socks, gloves and a hat, but no other clothing

get three post it notes and stick them to cover your nipples and vagina before you go to sleep (if they fall off stick them on with sellotape) When you get up leave them on until you are fully dressed.

Before you go to sleep, open the window enough that your room will be just a bit cold in the morning, now sleep naked from the waist down and fold the covers so that they only cover your top half.

The MERICALE of LIFF!!!

Betty Boop:
"The Man. The Myth. The Legend.
You're awesome."

Jacques is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk