Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-04-2009, 04:56 PM   #16
Jacques
Distinguished Member

Are you done being bored now, or still in need of dares to entertain you?

And if you have that many scarves and belts, try to create a self-made outfit out of them, then wear it for as long as you dare and see whether anyone can tell the difference?

The MERICALE of LIFF!!!

Betty Boop:
"The Man. The Myth. The Legend.
You're awesome."

Jacques is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 05:09 PM   #17
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacques View Post
Are you done being bored now, or still in need of dares to entertain you?

And if you have that many scarves and belts, try to create a self-made outfit out of them, then wear it for as long as you dare and see whether anyone can tell the difference?

Haha ok, so right now I am wearing a scarf around my chest acting as a bra. and another scarf, unfolded so it is like a giant peice of material that is somewhat sheer, around me like a wrap dress. I am also wearing one that is just around my neck as normal. It actually looks somewhat like areal outfit

And yes, I would love more dares to do this week

I am a little princess, be nice <3 I am only on this site for FRIENDS. Nothing else. Please don't ask.

Ask Me Anything Thread
**Mandi** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 05:10 PM   #18
Jacques
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Mandi** View Post
Oh, I forgot to tell about the yoga one! That one was interesting, I have never really done yoga so I had to look up some poses. Since I am just wearing the shorts and short t-shirt (from the other dare), I only had to do 3 poses before I was naked lol. I ended up staying naked in my room for a while.

Which positions did you do?

Also, I drew a picture of a flower vase in my room and it wont upload but I did do that dare lol

I dunno anything about uploading, but i'll believe you did it because, well, why would you bother to lie?

Tommorrow I will wear only a long t-shirt, not for the whole day though because tommorrow night I am going out.

Thanks again for all the dares guys Keep them coming
Hmm, well if you're only wearing a long t-shirt, try doing the following:
Do handstands, and time yourself to see how long you can stay upright for

Whenever you sit down, turn up the bottom of the t-shirt once, keep doing this throughout the day, using a safety pin to stop it going back down if you need to.

Take a shower and go into your sister's room again wearing the t-shirt, but this time either a. bend over facing away from her to pick something up so that if she were looking she could tell you weren't wearing underwear, b. hike the t-shirt up at the back so that your bum is showing as much as possible, or c. do a series of streches/ exercises, finishing by bending backwards as far as you are physically able (you can try showing her the yoga positions you've learnt lol)

Finally, before you take the t-shirt off to go out, go get some laundry together, put the t-shirt in the wash with it and try to get back upstairs without being seen.

The MERICALE of LIFF!!!

Betty Boop:
You're awesome."

Old 08-04-2009, 05:20 PM   #19
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

I will do those tommorrow. I am getting off for tonight, but i will check tommorrow morning for new dares . Thanks Jacques for all the dares. They ar every creative and interesting to do.

I am a little princess, be nice <3 I am only on this site for FRIENDS. Nothing else. Please don't ask.

Ask Me Anything Thread
**Mandi** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 05:22 PM   #20
Jacques
Distinguished Member

Youre very welcome, they're not amazingly creative I don't think, i'm pretty tired! If I can think of more interesting ones tomorrow will post again, but have fun with those, and any more info on what sort of stuff you want to do, or can use to do dares might be useful for people if you want dares to keep you going for the week?

The MERICALE of LIFF!!!

Betty Boop:
You're awesome."

Advertisements
Kink Talk