Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-05-2017, 11:34 AM   #1
CherryGirl201

Female 18/F, feminize this tom boy!

So I saw a post that was the opposite of this and thought that I would try it! I would like dares to humiliate and feminize me. I am physically a woman, but I'm very headstrong, loud, and boyish! I would like for these dares to move towards making me back into the submissive and girly little bitch I should be.

Im looking for embarrassing dares ...I love being made a fool of and humiliated
likes: forced orgasms, anything that makes me blushy, pet play, HUMILIATION, wedgies, hypnosis
dislikes/punishments: bladder control, pain
limits: public, piss/poo drinking/eating, extreme pain

PM Dares Here!

Currently strictly denied by RedCamel, and I am not allowed to edge or orgasm. I am encouraged to rub rub rub as much as possible.
CherryGirl201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 11:38 AM   #2
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

Spend 20 minutes every morning and evening pampering yourself. Paint your nails, try various hairstyles, go look up make up tutorials for little girls and try them out.

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 11:47 AM   #3
MasterO2
getDare Devil

For starters you are to shave your entire body daily, absolutely no body hair except on your head. The hair on your head may not be cut and should be styled to look as close to the traditional Old English "PRINCESS" style as possible.
https://www.google.com/search?q=old+...w=1092&bih=550
MasterO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 12:53 PM   #4
Forrest
Distinguished Member

Well you need to make sure your outfits are pink or purple, start buying new things if you have too. Shorts and jeans are a bit too boyish so shift to only wearing skirts and dresses. Putting a flower or bow in your hair is a good way to be extra cute. Make sure you use flowery perfume as well. Finally, you need to learn manners. Do not raise your voice (unless it's because you saw something really cute), and make sure you're always polite and respectful. Meaning no sarcasm or general rudeness, and the word "no" should be a last resort.

For punishments, you could make the outfits more humiliating if you do something boyish. Like shorter skirts, or dressing like a little girl, pigtails and everything. If you need immediate reinforcement, then bring a dildo with you wherever you go and if do something that isn't so girlly, immediately find a bathroom and remind yourself how much of a girl you are.

Hope this works, let me know how it goes or if anything needs to be changed.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

BDSM Test results

AMA

Please PM me after reports so I don't miss it.
Forrest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 01:01 AM   #5
MasterCaz
getDare Sweetheart

Get something feminine to wear to bed--either sexy lingerie or very girly pyjamas.

As for Dares--

- body writing daily is good: princess, angel, little girl, sexy girl, etc.
- get a dildo or something similar and practice giving it blowjobs
- make a list of 20 things that make you feel feminine and post it as a blog
- take sexy selfies (even if only you see them)
- spend an hour really exploring your body and orgasming while watching yourself in a mirror (PM me if you want more detail on this)
My Daregiving likes/dislikes
MasterCaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 04:06 AM   #6
rbussl

From now on every day you should be wearing a lacy bra with lots of padding and some lacy panties.
my toys: dildo, nipple clamps

22, UK, pansexual ftm transgender boy, they/he
I have a pussy and tits, not a dick
a little basic medical information about my transition, since people ask me about it quite a lot
rbussl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 03:30 PM   #7
HCWAM
getDare Sweetheart

Shave off your busy tomboy eyebrows and draw on a pair of thin, feminine eyebrows in their place, and then shave your ratty, knotted hair almost to the scalp and bleach it so you look like Amber Rose

Loves: long hair, haircutting/headshaving, messy/wam, humiliation, domination, dice dares
Likes: ass play, scat, piss, bondage, pain (inflicting), diaper, enema
Dislikes: eating & vomiting, semi-permanent, feet, long term
Limits: pain (receiving), public, family/friends, permanent, outdoors, illegal, scat eating, cam/pics/vids
HCWAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 05:46 PM   #8
CherryGirl201

Thank you so much for this humiliating task.
It's been quite frustrating, but I've started waking up earlier and spending time on *shydder* makeup. I absolutely hate it - I'm losing sleep and I feel so stupid!!

likes: forced orgasms, anything that makes me blushy, pet play, HUMILIATION, wedgies, hypnosis

PM Dares Here!

Currently strictly denied by RedCamel, and I am not allowed to edge or orgasm. I am encouraged to rub rub rub as much as possible.
Old 05-20-2017, 05:47 PM   #9
CherryGirl201

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterO2 View Post
For starters you are to shave your entire body daily, absolutely no body hair except on your head. The hair on your head may not be cut and should be styled to look as close to the traditional Old English "PRINCESS" style as possible.
https://www.google.com/search?q=old+...w=1092&bih=550
I have shaved all my body hair did, but my hair is too short for the princess rule - I have been leaving it down though. Thank you for this task

PM Dares Here!

Old 05-20-2017, 05:50 PM   #10
CherryGirl201

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
Well you need to make sure your outfits are pink or purple, start buying new things if you have too. Shorts and jeans are a bit too boyish so shift to only wearing skirts and dresses. Putting a flower or bow in your hair is a good way to be extra cute. Make sure you use flowery perfume as well. Finally, you need to learn manners. Do not raise your voice (unless it's because you saw something really cute), and make sure you're always polite and respectful. Meaning no sarcasm or general rudeness, and the word "no" should be a last resort.

For punishments, you could make the outfits more humiliating if you do something boyish. Like shorter skirts, or dressing like a little girl, pigtails and everything. If you need immediate reinforcement, then bring a dildo with you wherever you go and if do something that isn't so girlly, immediately find a bathroom and remind yourself how much of a girl you are.

Hope this works, let me know how it goes or if anything needs to be changed.
Thank you for this task sir ... as frustrating as it is.
The clothing wasn't too hard ... thankfully there are lots of not too horrendously 'pink' pinks out there, so it was manageable. The skirts annoy me though, seeing as jeans are soooo comfy! I've been using a hair clip with a small flower on it ... it's been driving me crazy and I HATE it!!

The manners part ... well, that's been proving itself more difficult. I have a very abrasive personality and sarcasm is like a second language to me. It's been very hard trying to censor myself so much!!

Those punishments will definitely go on my list sir, thank you

PM Dares Here!

Old 05-20-2017, 05:52 PM   #11
CherryGirl201

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterCaz View Post
Get something feminine to wear to bed--either sexy lingerie or very girly pyjamas.

As for Dares--

- body writing daily is good: princess, angel, little girl, sexy girl, etc.
- get a dildo or something similar and practice giving it blowjobs
- make a list of 20 things that make you feel feminine and post it as a blog
- take sexy selfies (even if only you see them)
- spend an hour really exploring your body and orgasming while watching yourself in a mirror (PM me if you want more detail on this)
Thank you for these tasks - I haven't gotten around to the blog post but I think I have some time for it today!

I have some pinkish pajamas that I've been wearing, but so many 'girly' pajamas are super expensive so I've been delaying that.

PM Dares Here!

Old 05-20-2017, 05:52 PM   #12
CherryGirl201

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbussl View Post
From now on every day you should be wearing a lacy bra with lots of padding and some lacy panties.
Sir, I have very large breasts and it's fairly hard to find bras with padding that fit me - so I have to? Is there another task I could replace that with? Just extra lacy and frilly or whatever?

PM Dares Here!

Old 05-20-2017, 05:53 PM   #13
temp_igen

you're to read and post a comment on one fashion blog everyday. And of course link it here so we can see that you've done it.
temp_igen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 05:54 PM   #14
gwtwt

Once a week read a "female" magazine article like Vogue and write a 500 word blog entry on it.

BLOG: Rules, PM Dares, Pic-Proof, Journal, etc.

LIKES: sissy, pet play, bondage, cruelty, humiliation, pain, clothing control, CBT, anal, exercise, training

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS: rules, pee, denial, edging, a2m (clean)

LIMITS: bodywriting, mods, face, poo/a2m (dirty), public, family, blood, personal info, teamviewer, messy, webcam, illegal
gwtwt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 03:52 AM   #15
bit

Make yourself a bimbo
bit is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
female, feminize, humiliate, tomboy