Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 03-15-2019, 07:56 AM   #2011
lion74
Distinguished Member

I am in and vulnerable
@strangerthings if you don't reply within 6 hours you will have to sleep like a dog tonight

Likes: writing lines by hand, bladder control, golden shower, messy, denial, petplay, hypnosis, scat, bets, ageplay, diapers, chasity

PM Dares please Pm Mehttps://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=3955

Sweet Dreams = 7
Cupid loves me = 10
kik: babylion74

Last edited by lion74; 03-15-2019 at 09:14 AM.
lion74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 04:55 PM   #2012
Sismaster

I am in and vunreble

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Sismaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 09:40 AM   #2013
Wedgiegirlll

I’m in as a vulnerable for 3 days

Limits: public, permanent, friends/family involvement, pee, poo, scat, swirles, photos/videos, anal
Wedgiegirlll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 07:58 PM   #2014
rfire

@wedgiegirlll reply in 10 hours or spank yourself 100 times while in a wedgie

likes: humiliation. bladder control, edging, masturbation. panties, hidden public (like under clothes), short term denial, orgasm control, joi, cei, light anal
dislike: messy. cbt. wetting. long denial, diapers
limits: cam and face pics, public, social, scat, too messy, too painful, or others i havent thought of yet

PM / Kik Dares (Kik rfire23)
Toys
Rules (None at the moment)
rfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 10:19 PM   #2015
VoxellBlack

5 hours or you must lock your pants closed completely for 3 whole hours the moment you know you lost.

I work every day from 1230 to 2000 hours and have Tue and Wed off. Maybe something with that involved or the days off for when I fail. Ehem, I mean if ... lol

Diapered 24/7

PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76262
LIKES AND LIMITS-
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76373

Kik- VoxyRox
VoxellBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2019, 06:29 AM   #2016
Ellie98

Thread not seeming too alive, I’ll give it a boost.

@kaladin 6 hours or start a timer, every minute from now it takes you to edge twice (allowing yourself to go fully soft in between) is a day in denial.
@KawaiiAlly 6 hours or you pay the Diaper Tax. Every dare you receive in the next month involving diapers, the number of diapers you must wear doubles.
@amihereforwhat 6 hours or you’ll wear light mascara for 24 hours
@legluvr 6 hours or you’ll go for a one hour jog in a triple diaper.
@sismster 6 hours or you cannot pee 1.5 hours before and 1.5 hours after taking a shower for the next week. You must shower daily.
@slaveboy31 6 hours or you will first go and pee in the toilet, you will then write out “sorry for being late, Ellie” 200 times by hand and will finally put on a diaper and sit in the corner until you can pee in to it. For every 20 additional lines you write in the line writing task, you can have two sips of water.
@subboyj 6 hours or 2 clothespegs will go on your ballsack for 5X minutes where X is equal to the number of hours late you were, rounded up.
@djboycool 6 hours or you lose. You owe me £1000, the only currency I accept is suffering. Every day in denial is £50, every spank is worth £0.20, every minute with a clothes peg on your ballsack is worth £3 after the first five minutes, which earn you nothing. Every minute in the corner blindfolded and gagged is worth £4 after the first 10 minutes, you are not allowed to use alarms or look at a clock while in the corner however. Every line written saying “sorry for being late, Ellie” is worth £0.05 after the first 20. I expect to be paid off within a week, as I have pretty steep interest rates of +25% compound interest daily on all outstanding debt.
@devianteen 6 hours or you are to spank your bare arse as much as you think I want you to. Message me and tell me how many you did, if it’s not at the threshold which I have written down in private, I will make you try again.
@babygirlpoopdiaper 6 hours or you’ll be double diapered tomorrow.
@SubbyJames91 6 hours or you will write a 1000 word blog post on your likes and limits.
@strangerthings 6 hours or you will listen to Taylor Swift’s entire discography and send me a short review of each album, giving your 3 favourite and least favourite tracks.
@Ryannn 6 hours or you will write a 1000 word blog post on your likes and limits.
@lion74 6 hours or you will put on a double diaper and tie your hands behind your head. For every minute it takes you to remove the double diaper and put on a pair of underwear without unbinding your hands is a night in double diapers. A night constitutes putting a double diaper on at 9pm and not taking it off until minimum 6.30am.
@wedgiegirl 6 hours or you will research 5 different types of wedgie, try them out and write a short blog post about your experiences - reviewing each technique.
@rfire 6 hours or masturbation in your room is illegal for a week.
@Voxellblack 6 hours or you will wear a diaper and play GTA V for an hour, reminding people on the server that you are wearing a diaper every 5 minutes. If somebody says something directed at you, you must reply.

I am vulnerable.

Sub to my beautiful girlfriend, my orgasm are hers
Ellie98 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Ellie98 for this post:
Old 03-17-2019, 06:53 AM   #2017
Narnia
Account Banned

Am I late to the thread? Whatever, I'll be vulnerable
Narnia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2019, 07:53 AM   #2018
Shinele

@Narnia

If you don't reply in 1 hour, you need to send a full frontal nude to me.
Shinele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2019, 07:57 AM   #2019
Timblazers1991

I am vulnerable.

Dislikes: Body fluids, anything illegal.

Toys: Chastity belt, cuffs, handcuffs, vibrator, sports and medical gear, Lovense.

PM me, would love to chat and just hang out.
Timblazers1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2019, 08:02 AM   #2020
Wedgiegirlll

I think I caught 1 or 2 of the dares idk
Still vulnerable

Limits: public, permanent, friends/family involvement, pee, poo, scat, swirles, photos/videos, anal
Wedgiegirlll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2019, 08:06 AM   #2021
Martijn

I am vulnerable.

My PM dares
Click
Martijn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2019, 08:16 AM   #2022
SlaveBoy31
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellie98 View Post
Thread not seeming too alive, I’ll give it a boost.

@kaladin 6 hours or start a timer, every minute from now it takes you to edge twice (allowing yourself to go fully soft in between) is a day in denial.
@KawaiiAlly 6 hours or you pay the Diaper Tax. Every dare you receive in the next month involving diapers, the number of diapers you must wear doubles.
@amihereforwhat 6 hours or you’ll wear light mascara for 24 hours
@legluvr 6 hours or you’ll go for a one hour jog in a triple diaper.
@sismster 6 hours or you cannot pee 1.5 hours before and 1.5 hours after taking a shower for the next week. You must shower daily.
@slaveboy31 6 hours or you will first go and pee in the toilet, you will then write out “sorry for being late, Ellie” 200 times by hand and will finally put on a diaper and sit in the corner until you can pee in to it. For every 20 additional lines you write in the line writing task, you can have two sips of water.
@subboyj 6 hours or 2 clothespegs will go on your ballsack for 5X minutes where X is equal to the number of hours late you were, rounded up.
@djboycool 6 hours or you lose. You owe me £1000, the only currency I accept is suffering. Every day in denial is £50, every spank is worth £0.20, every minute with a clothes peg on your ballsack is worth £3 after the first five minutes, which earn you nothing. Every minute in the corner blindfolded and gagged is worth £4 after the first 10 minutes, you are not allowed to use alarms or look at a clock while in the corner however. Every line written saying “sorry for being late, Ellie” is worth £0.05 after the first 20. I expect to be paid off within a week, as I have pretty steep interest rates of +25% compound interest daily on all outstanding debt.
@devianteen 6 hours or you are to spank your bare arse as much as you think I want you to. Message me and tell me how many you did, if it’s not at the threshold which I have written down in private, I will make you try again.
@babygirlpoopdiaper 6 hours or you’ll be double diapered tomorrow.
@SubbyJames91 6 hours or you will write a 1000 word blog post on your likes and limits.
@strangerthings 6 hours or you will listen to Taylor Swift’s entire discography and send me a short review of each album, giving your 3 favourite and least favourite tracks.
@Ryannn 6 hours or you will write a 1000 word blog post on your likes and limits.
@lion74 6 hours or you will put on a double diaper and tie your hands behind your head. For every minute it takes you to remove the double diaper and put on a pair of underwear without unbinding your hands is a night in double diapers. A night constitutes putting a double diaper on at 9pm and not taking it off until minimum 6.30am.
@wedgiegirl 6 hours or you will research 5 different types of wedgie, try them out and write a short blog post about your experiences - reviewing each technique.
@rfire 6 hours or masturbation in your room is illegal for a week.
@Voxellblack 6 hours or you will wear a diaper and play GTA V for an hour, reminding people on the server that you are wearing a diaper every 5 minutes. If somebody says something directed at you, you must reply.

I am vulnerable.
Looks like I caught this in time.

@Timblazers1991 you have 6 hours to reply or you have to wedgie yourself and stick your hands through the leg holes of the back of your undies and tie your hands together for 30 minutes.

I’m still vulnerable

👣I am a FAGGOT 👣

My Likes and Limits

My PM Dares

My Permanent Rules

I am registered slave 506-645-825

I only wear smelly socks. Kik me if you want a pic of me sniffing them.
SlaveBoy31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2019, 08:16 AM   #2023
Shinele

@Timblazers

If you don't respond in 30 minutes, you will have to send the sexiest photo of yourself that you posses to me.
Shinele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2019, 08:16 AM   #2024
Narnia
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinele View Post
@Narnia

If you don't reply in 1 hour, you need to send a full frontal nude to me.
Nono, got you!
I'll be vulnerable again!
Narnia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2019, 08:18 AM   #2025
feetandtickling
getDare Sweetheart

Ok, i guess i am vulnerable :-)

Like: feet, tickling, denial, webcam (no face), master/slave, chat, challenges, forfeit games, soft pain, ice

Dislike: hard pain, nipples, cum licking, toothpaste, clothespins, forced orgasms, pics (no face)

Limits: messy, eating/drinking, long dares,

Hard limits: poop, diapers, illegal, public, family, friends, anal, gay, sleeping, crossdressing
feetandtickling is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk