Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 12-24-2020, 10:40 AM   #1
Apogee

Default m21 Apartment to myself on Christmas night, I'll be getdare's slave

All of my roomates will be gone Christmas night, so I will have my apartment all to myself for basically the first time tomorrow night. This is a perfect opportunity to make myself available for some dares, rules, challenges, or games that any of you want to subject me to. I'll be away for most of Christmas day so I would be starting on this fairly late, but I imagine if there's interest in this thread I won't be getting much sleep that night.

Since I'll be alone in the apartment the kitchen/living room and balcony will be available spaces in addition to my bedroom and bathroom. I'm also willing to do things outside of the apartment within reason (dont want to get arrested, also security cameras do exist).

Feel free to be as nice or mean you want with your orders. I'll try to do everything within reason and give reports.

I'm looking forward to having an eventful Christmas night!

Kupowo is my Domme

PM Dares

hard limits: illegal, social suicide, denial, scat

soft limits (may be available as forfeit for a bet or losing a game, or for extreme punishments): pics, public, a2m, blackmail

I like games with risk, making bets, humiliation, feet, nudity,
Apogee is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
apartment, christmas, dares, rules, slave