Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-27-2007, 10:02 PM   #1
admireu4ever

Default The Life and Lies of Jen [Fiction]

Alright, to start please read "The Life and Lies of Chris" and also read "Knock on Wood" this is the story of Jen and Haley and how there friendship came to be. The first part is going to be a tad boring. But have faith..I just need to set the story up.

--------------
Part One:Boathouse

It was the first day of middle school. It was the first day at a new school. It was Jen's first day. (Now from the eyes of Jen.) I did not know what I was going to do. I had no friends and I was at an age when it was impossible to find one. Suddenly a girl walked up to me. She had blue eyes and blonde hair. "Hello, my name is Haley nice to meet you." We talked and got to know each other. She invited me over her house...and weeks felt like minutes and years just flew on by. "Hey Jen, let's go to your old boat house on sunday." Haley said. We were both 16. Haley was shy and I was wel...umm not. All the girls in school hated us. None of the boys ever showed intrest in us. So the days went by and it was sunday. We went to my old boathouse and saw a car in the driveway. We went inside and told whoever was inside it was private property. Well it turns out a bunch of girls were making these two guys use dildos. Chris and Nick were there names....Haley had a crush on Nick and I had one of Chris. We freed them and we soon became good friends. Now I had Haley go and take the leader of those girls and dump her nude somewhere. Well let's say that's where the story begins...thanks to Chris. These girls wanted me bad.
admireu4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 02:06 PM   #2
admireu4ever

Default Part Two:Tricks

Part Two:Sorry (From eyes of Jen)

A few weeks passed. I had been hated by even more girls now. If that was at all possible. Then one day Jessica came up to me in school. "Jen, I wanted to say I am sorry for breaking into your boathouse. I really did not know that it belonged to someone. So as a way to say I'm sorry how about you let me and my girlfriends give you a makeover. We'll do you hair and everything, you'll become the most popular girl in school!" I was dumb struck by what she said. But I am a nice girl so I simply said. "Thanks Jessica, but I'm really sorry about what I did to you too. It's just what you were doing two Chris and Nick...I thought you deserved it. But let me make it up to you. You girls can sleepover my house next week. My parents are not going to home." She looked at me and then looked at her friends she nodded to them and she replied. "That sounds great. We will give you the makeover then." walked away. I was really happy. I was going to have a sleepove with popular girls from my school. This was really somthing...but should I tell Haley, she might cramp my style...oh well...she's been over my house plenty of times. I thought.

Last edited by admireu4ever; 10-29-2007 at 02:27 PM.
Old 10-29-2007, 02:22 PM   #3
admireu4ever

Default Part Three:Click, Click, Click Cameras

Part Three:Click, Click, Click, Cameras (From the eyes of Jen)

I sat on my couch. In a few minutes I would become popular. I had laid out the food and drinks I was in my PJ's ready to have my makeover. It was going to be a great night.
I heard a ring and ran to the door. There stood Jessica and the other girls. "Hey everyone, come on in and make yourself at home." The girls went into the house. "Alright, Jen I need you to sit down on that chair and put on this blindfold. I want to keep everything a secret untill then." I sat down on the chair and put on the blindfold. I was sitting there waiting. "We are almost ready Jen. Just hang on a few more minutes." I saw thinking of Chris at this point. I had a flashback to the night I caught them hurting my friend Chris. I thought of what I cared more about, popularity...or my friends. "Alright, are you ready?" Jennifer said with a little evil too it. "Yes I am!" I said. Then all of a sudden hand grabbed down my hands and legs. "Hey! What are you doing?" I said. "Did you or did you not leave me naked in a public area?" she replied. I could not speak. "Well, this is what you get." she then replied to her own words. Then in a few seconds my Shirt and Pants were off. Leaving me in my underwear and bra. Click, Click, Click. Cameras. "Please stop, I beg you!" I said.
"Alright, we'll stop." Then I felt a tug on my panties. They went flying off. Now my pussy was insight. Click, Click, Click, Cameras. "Stop it please stop it!" I shouted." Click, Click, Click, Cameras. I then felt a cold hand on my back. My bra then fell down on my lap. Someone then took it off. Click, Click, Click, Cameras. "Just stop it now." I screamed with my eyes closed. Then I opened them and I saw light. I looked at Jennifer. "We have pictures of you nude. You have to be our little slave. If you refuse I'm sure the entire school will love to the pictures." I gave a look on my face. Of embarresmant, shame, and stupidty. Click, Click, Click, Cameras.

Last edited by admireu4ever; 10-29-2007 at 02:28 PM.
Old 10-30-2007, 10:53 AM   #4
admireu4ever

Default Part Four:Makeover

Part Four:Makeover
(From the eyes of Jen)

"Alright, I'll be you slave." I said with pain in my words. "Alright, girls untie her." Jessica said. I stood up and went to put my clothes back on. "Not so fast Jen. I want to let you have your makeover." They sat me back down. "Alright, we have a little treat for you. We have set up spa for you. We are going to blindfold you so you can be in Zen. We are going to start with a facial." Jessica said. I sat there not able to see anything. I was nude helpless and died down. "Jen, meet our other slave Michael. Jen get to know him and jack him off." Jessica said. I reached out and grabbed his dick. I started rubbing it. "I'm going to explode! They haven't let me cum in a week!" he shouted to me. Then my face...was filled with cum. "Alright girls, rub it in for her. They rubbed the cum all over my face. "Alright, we want you to meet Matt he is our other slave. He is going to give you a great drink." I felt is cock enter my mouth. "Suck it, Jen." Jessica said. I began sucking. He did not give me a warning...my mouth was filled with cum...
------
REPLY OR ELSE I'm not writting!
Old 10-30-2007, 11:44 AM   #5
the_tod_king

Send a message via Yahoo to the_tod_king

im enjoying this dont stop writing its really good
Old 10-30-2007, 12:08 PM   #6
anayguy

keep it going story is good
anayguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 12:45 PM   #7
Simple_me

i like the way you've done this story, linking the segments in with the titles, posting in seperate chunks, setting it from the eyes of jen ( making me think there me be more from the eyes of someone else ).
I think it would help if you made your segments more structured, maybe going on to a new line for speech. also, try and include jens feelings, and describe them.
i'm looking forward to the next bit, dont let me down comrade!
Old 11-01-2007, 04:41 AM   #8
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Excellent. Keep it going!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 03:59 PM   #9
admireu4ever

You'll get the next part soon, prehaps if I get a few more comments...
Old 11-03-2007, 03:29 AM   #10
molten man
Distinguished Member

come on. Dont wait for comments!! Keep it goin!

26/m/straight
Old 11-03-2007, 04:30 AM   #11
sxcm

yea dont wait for comments, most people (like me ) are too lazy to post, i love this story and the way youve separated knock on wood and the life and lies of chris, you are a truly amazing writer and i congratulate you!
sxcm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 04:21 PM   #12
admireu4ever

Well,

Since I've been a getDare member for about one year, I've learned alot about writting stories. I have to thank Smileguy and Powerstrip they inspired me threw my good times and bad. I look foward to writting more stories and finishing this one. I need a little break from writting, it should be a day or two.
Old 11-10-2007, 09:14 AM   #13
Coyote
getDare Addict

Wow Tess i think that you are the best writer on this site Three Cheers For Tessdog
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 09:42 PM   #14
molten man
Distinguished Member

i think he waited too long for comments!!

26/m/straight
Old 11-19-2007, 09:51 PM   #15
admireu4ever

I'm so sorry...I forgot all about this great little story...I'm going to have a part out by the end of the week...

Advertisements
Kink Talk