Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-19-2007, 06:37 AM   #1
Can'texplain37115:)

Default Baby and Me [FICTION]

Part One!

I was on my getdare account when my “friend” (my mom made her become friends with me and acted all goody goody around them but was a real devil around kids like me) walked in since my mom gave her a key so we could play anytime she wanted. “Hey!” she said. Both our parents went to Paris and left me and her alone in the house. “Hi” I mumbled not sounding at all cheerful. “Whatcha playin?” She spoke in her annoying tone. “UH...” She spun your chair around. “Looking for a game of truth or dare? “ Y-yes” I barely managed to choke out. “Ok I dare you to strip” so I did. “I dare you to do a ballet routine nude. She says Ok. They do things like that for awhile and then comes a horrible dare. “ I dare you to be my baby for the month.” Then adds “remember I have pictures of you doing the chicken dance nude and also holding my pussy lips and pointing and smiling.” “ Fine!” “Great she says!” Only I don’t remember er you being born. Let’s redo the birth. She grabbed the phone and called up some friends.
PArt 2

She walked back into the room and said GREAT! They are coming. She said get undressed. So i did. she then took ten bottles of ketchup and tald mer to lie down. She spread it all over nmy bosy and then added some hot chilly. she also put some toothpaste in my cracxk. It burned like crazy. Then we heard DING DONG! She raced to get the door and then hurried back with a girl named Courtney, and 2 others named Hakey and kaitlin. She told me that Kaitlin was on her period so she would be the mommy. They then stucxk a staw up my dick and got kaitlin out of her clothes into a lonng nighgown. They then told me to get my leg and arm in her pussy. While doing that i got turned on. I stayed like that for three minutes until she started screaming. Then i started to get turned on. Little did i know the girl pulled me from my dick. finally they said " Looks like he got a little turned on." Then they made me pretend to cry. and then cut the straw. I had real blood ansd fake blood all over meand it started to burn. Then I really started crying! She then put me in a stroller and brought me to a small room. She said this is where you sleep until you get out of the hospital. NOOOOO!!!! I turned to see-

Last edited by Can'texplain37115:); 10-19-2007 at 07:21 AM.
Can'texplain37115:) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 11:34 PM   #2
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Nice story!! Make the writing a little better!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 06:23 AM   #3
cheesy dude
Distinguished Member

great story cant wait for the next bit, worth all the good rep u get!
keep it up.
cheesy dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 08:29 AM   #4
anayguy

great story keep it up
anayguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 05:30 PM   #5
guakamaya

Send a message via MSN to guakamaya

nice story man ;P
.[SIGPIC][SIGPIC]
guakamaya is offline   Reply With Quote