Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-09-2007, 12:18 PM   #1
admireu4ever

Default The Life and Lies of Chris [FICTION]

Alright, to start this is a story about Chris. A person in my other story "Knock on Wood". It is about before Mike arrves at Chris' house. This is the story of Jen falling in love with Chris...and not getting what she wants.

Part One:The School and the Fool

Chris was 16 he had long blonde hair and he was a "player". All of the laides would be all over him during the school day...and they'd really be all over him when school got out.
School had been going for two weeks. Chris had already gone out with four girls. Chris had been threw some of the hottest girls in school, he never seemed to be satisfied. He had a crush on a girl name Jessica, she had long black hair and nice supple breast. Chris for some reason could never ask her out, the man who was thought to be god could not even ask out a girl.
This story starts off at Chris standing at his locker to his good friend Nick. "Hey Chris, tonight we should hit a movie. You down?" Chris replied "Sure what movie?" Nick replied "Whatever one we can sneak into." The booth of them laughed and then all of a sudden the hottest girl in the school came over to the boys. "Hey Chris, hey Nick, I was wondering if you too wanted to have a little fun later." Chris smiled, "Yea, we're going to a movie tonight is that ok?" she gave a tease face and said..."No silly, were going to have some fun....how about you meet me after school infront of the garbage can?" Nick was just nodding with a dumb look on his face."Sure that'd be great, catch you then." Chris said. Chris gave Nick a pound and they went to class.

Part Two-Coming Soon
admireu4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 12:32 PM   #2
anayguy

good so far with the story
anayguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 12:36 PM   #3
Coyote
getDare Addict

good story i like it
Limits:Public,Involving Other People, Illegal, Pee/Poop, High Risk of Getting Caught,Extreme Pain,Anal,Messy/Water,(Backyard might be ok), Masturbation
24/M/USA
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=32347

AFTER HOURS!!(GOOD READING)
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 07:41 PM   #4
admireu4ever

Default Part Two:"School is Fun"

Part Two:"School is Fun"

School ended and Chris and Nick went over to the trashcan. They w aited for about 40 minutes...the school was empty. Then Jessica (The Hot One-a diffrent one from his crush.) and her pack came over to us. "Hey sexy, how's it going" Jessica said to Chris. "Going pretty good....sexy." she smied and replied "Alright, so were going to play a game. Just come with us." she walked off into the school. Chris looked at Nick they both nodded and followed her up the stairs and into the school. As they got into the building about 6 girls jumped Chris and Nick. They grabbed them and tied there hands...they brought into the gym then to the lockeroom....the girls lockeroom. "Alright, you have a choice you can either be my slave for the next week or we'll leave you two here with Chris cock in Nick's mouth....I'm sure the slutty 9th Graders will enjoy playing with you. "No anything but that.." Chris said.
Jessica smiled brightly she grabbed them both and walked them over to her car she took there clothes off and tied them togethr so Chris had Nicks Cock in his mouth. As if this were not worse they were in a trunk...and Jessica said Chris had to have a cum filled mouth by the end of the ride or else...Chris started sucking...
Old 10-09-2007, 08:06 PM   #5
likesdares69

wow this is good, u need to write more tho...lol i hate cliffhangers
Old 10-09-2007, 09:07 PM   #6
admireu4ever

Well,

If you go to my other story..."Knock on Wood" you'll be happy...trust me. I'm writting the next part in a few minutes.
Old 10-10-2007, 07:29 PM   #7
likesdares69

i already read ur previous story, im still waiting lol jk
Old 10-11-2007, 08:29 AM   #8
soccercrazy1637

lol, good, keep going plz, but dont rush it, stories are better when they arent rushed!!!!!!!!!!!
soccercrazy1637 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 12:03 PM   #9
admireu4ever

I'm working on the next part...thanks soccer...it does take time.
Old 10-11-2007, 12:27 PM   #10
anayguy

good so far keep it up
anayguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 09:33 PM   #11
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

awesome is the one word that sums it all up!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 09:35 PM   #12
admireu4ever

Talking Part 3:Jen and Friend

Part 3:Jen and Friend
(From the eyes of Chris.)

Light, it was a great thing to see. It's even greater when you finally get a cock and a hell of alot of cum out of your mouth. Jessica and her friends pulled us out of the trunk. We arrived near a lakehouse it seemed pretty old and abandoned. "Follow us slaves." Jessica said. We followed with our heads down. We arrived inside the house only to see things like video camera, gags, slutty clothes and sex toys. "Welcome to my house of fun. Please take a seat and relax." We both sat down. "No you loser, relax means starts jacking off." Nick and I complied and began jacking off. He went first then I followed right behind him. "Good slaves now use these..." She handed us both dildos. "Hell no!" Nick shouted. The girls then held him and forced the dildo into his arse. They did the same to me. They pulled out video cameras and started taping. Then all of a sudden the door swung open. Two girls walked in and saw what was going on. "Get the hell out of my house!" Chris knew this voice. It was Jen. He then started to see some of the girls run out the back door. Jessica held her ground and few others continued to watch Nick and I enjoy the dildos. Finally Jen came out followed by her best friend Haley who was a very sweet kind girl who would never do anything bad. Jen walked over to Jessica and punch. Jessica fell to the floor..."This is private property...get the hell out!" Jen screamed the other girls ran out. Jessica was out cold. "Haley, strip her and leave her on the deck at that guys house arcoss the lake." Haley nodded and then Jen told us to take out the dildos. "Are you two ok?" she said. We nodded little did we know that this would start a great friendship that would last a long time...

----END----

Please Read Knock on Wood...I'm also going to start working on my new story. "The Life and Lies of Jen" which will continue to explain why Jen wants revenge on Chris...
Old 11-03-2007, 03:35 AM   #13
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Nice!! Keep it goiN!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk