Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-29-2023, 01:40 PM   #1
Sissysteph121

Male humiliation Diaper Slut Dares

I tend to have lots of afternoon free time so I'd love to get sum tasks and dares. I'm in diapers 75% of the time. I wear them to work most days, when I'm free, night time, etc. I'm working on getting relaxed to the point of wetting without noticing. It's a huge kink and turn on. I use hypno for this as well to aid.

What I'm looking for at the moment is tasks and dares to humiliate me. My humiliation kink includes obviously diapered. Also, fem and crossdressing, public, wetting, cum orders, wedgies, helplessness. I have several hours free in the afternoon and that's when I can do the most tasks. Not too much is off limits other than anything illegal. I have diapers, dildos, fem clothes, wand and more. I'll give full feed back on here or on kik.

Thanks

Limits: blackmail, social suicide, pain, face.

Toys: sissy clothes, dildo, wig, makeup.

I'm 22 young and active with a job and school, however I'm always on and replying and love to serve.

Kik sissy.monica
Sissysteph121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2023, 02:11 PM   #2
Sissysteph121

Hi guys, been locked in chastity and diapers for the last week and a half. I know not everyone loves to post tasks and dares but I'd love the help and will push my limits. I'll post detailed updates.

I'm 22 young and active with a job and school, however I'm always on and replying and love to serve.

Kik sissy.monica

Last edited by Sissysteph121; 10-09-2023 at 04:02 PM.
Old 10-09-2023, 02:29 PM   #3
briefsorboxers
getDare Sweetheart

Go for a 20 minute walk outside shirtless and with your diaper peeking out of your shorts on all sides

Loves
Underwear, Hidden Public, Masturbation, Games,

Punishment
Semi-Public, Messy underwear (food etc), Diapers, Anal,

Limits
Scat, Permanent, cross dress, Family, Illegal, Full-Public, Face, Pics
briefsorboxers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2023, 04:02 PM   #4
Sissysteph121

I appreciate the post, this one's fairly simple for me, but anyway I just got back.

I double diapered with my chastity on. I worse my tight short runners shorts so the diapers were visible. It's cold here so I worse a shirt and tucked it in with diaper waist of my diaper visible. I walked down to the shops down the street, wet myself while. In the shop, bought a coke and walked home. This is a highly populated neighborhood area lost of people I saw and walked by. I loved the simplicity of the task.

I'm open to more exciting dates, trickier dares or more humiliating ones.

Kik sissy.monica
Old 10-10-2023, 07:51 AM   #5
Sissysteph121

I'm still available to complete tasks, I guess no doms that like handing out humiliation tasks . You can always pm me or kik too

Kik sissy.monica

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, diapers, humiliation, kik