Had fun
Ill get back to writing soon...!
Until then you'll have to be patient.
Tony12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 03:57 PM   #37
Tony12

Default Part 6

Here it is! Part 6 has arrived
Sunday morning I woke up uncomfortably. I got up remembering the rules I crawled into the living room. I pointed at my nappy to Claire. She laughed at me and said “ Go change your nappy in the kitchen”. So I went into the kitchen and changed. Not much happened for the rest of the day I just sat and acted like a baby.
At 6pm I was told to phone and ask my parents if I could stay again Monday was a bank holiday. I was wearing my normal clothes again with a thong underneath. My parents agreed I could stay again. That night they decided they would play a little game with me. They had itching powder which Arlene had bought one Holiday to trick her mum and dad. She had a packet left. Claire, Arlene and Kelly all took a pinch each they pulled my trousers and thong down and rubbed the itching powder onto my balls and ass crack. They told me I couldn’t scratch it with my hands or I would be punished. As you can imagine the itching powder was quite unbearable in these area’s and I had to try hard not to itch. Kelly asked if I would like to be handcuffed so it’s impossible to itch myself. I agreed and was handcuffed for the rest of the night. I was uncuffed when the effects started to wear off. It was 10pm and the girls told me I was to get up early and to make them a English cooked breakfast. They showed me where all the ingredients were and sent me to bed. I fell easily asleep in my clothes.
On Monday I woke up early with a alarm. I went downstairs and made them breakfast. In there breakfast I made for them: 2 pieces of bacon , a portion of beans, 2suagages, a fried egg and mushrooms for each of them. When I was getting there breakfast I realised when shopping they got some of there own items. I woke them up after I cooked the breakfast. They all got up and ate there breakfast while I sat on the floor. Arlene put out a dog bowl for me and filled it with dog food. (This was the item I saw they got on there own) I looked disgusted and I said “No thanks I‘m not hungry mistress‘s“. I was actually very hungry but that didn’t matter because Kelly said “ No we’re not giving you the choice”. So I put my head down and took a bite. It wasn’t the nicest thing I’ve tasted nor the worse but it was the texture that made me feel sick. It had jelly in between the meat. I eat it all and felt sick. I went to the toilet and puked. The girls didn’t seem to care. They allowed me to rest for a while to recover.
I woke up 2hours later it was 12pm. The girls had woke me up I felt much better. They had a bikini for me. They told me to take off my clothes and put it on and put my clothes under it. So I put it on and then I put my clothes back on. They told me we were going to the beach. (The country we’re in is England). Not the warmest of places to go to the beach. I was thinking they were going to make me swim. I was right. Claire, Arlene and Kelly all got into there bikini’s. It was a hot day and just warm enough to be warm in bikini’s. The beach was not a popular beach and we had it to ourselves to my relief. Arlene said “ Take off your clothes “. I took them off down to my bikini. Kelly opened arlene’s bag and pulled the packet of ice cubes out. She filled all the ice cubes into the bikini I was wearing. It was instantly freezing. And a bit of ice was stuck to my balls. The coldness was painful. Claire pumped up a Float. The type you lie on. Then she put it in the sea and walked in a little. Then she got on it because she was so light no water got in apart from her ankles which were wet from the start of the beach. Claire said “ Come here slave and push me out into the sea until I tell you to stop. I got in and started pushing. The ice cubes were very cold but the sea made it 10x worse. I was in pretty much agony of coldness. My teeth were chattering like made. I was only in up to my thighs at this point. I then got in fully and I was freezing. My feet went numb soon after I got in I pushed her quite a reasonable distance and she said to push her back. Back at the beach Arlene was filming this. When I got back I was shivering like mad. Arlene said “ Drop onto the ground and roll in the sand”. I obeyed and did so then got back up. As you might guess the sand stuck to me all over my body because I was wet. This was very uncomfortable. Then they took my bikini off for me. I was then forced to lay on my stomach. One of them then took a handful off sand and forced it up my ass. This was itchy and irritating. Arlene then flipped me over. She had the itching powder and poured the rest of the packet on my balls. Claire said “ You can itch as much as you want slave”. Kelly then took a photo. I started itching on my balls while they sunbathed. 1 hour later they finished sunbathing. My balls were red raw with cuts from me itching myself. Kelly said “ Don’t wash the sand off yourself just put your clothes on”. I did what I was told. Then I followed them to the taxi rank. When I was walking it was almost unbearable. The sand was irritating me and felt sore on my feet. The Sand in my ass was standing out above the sand in my body. But what I felt most off all was my balls. Every time I took one step my balls were agony the scratches were very painfull and sensitive. I then got in the taxi and went back to Arlene’s house. They were starting to push me to my limits.
To be continued…
Please give me some comments and your advice
Ill also take some Idea's if your willing to suggest
Thanks for reading

Last edited by Tony12; 07-05-2007 at 03:49 AM. Reason: I wrote them instead of then... Silly me
Old 07-01-2007, 06:50 PM   #38
Bored
Distinguished Member

very good story i like it alot keep up the good work. but try to write more often now that you are back form your vacation.
Bored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 03:21 AM   #39
Tony12

I'll Try to write as much as i can. But i mainly just write in my spare time which is every couple of days! So it isn't that long a wait...
Old 07-02-2007, 02:17 PM   #40
Random

carry on its great and interesting
Random is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 09:57 PM   #41
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

it is great. pleaze write more often!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 11:18 PM   #42
SlaveBoy

i love u guys who write the story it make me not borning
SlaveBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 12:00 PM   #43
Tony12

Will edit this into story later

Last edited by Tony12; 07-05-2007 at 03:46 AM. Reason: Changed my mind :)
Old 07-05-2007, 04:05 AM   #44
Tony12

Default Part 7

After we got back I was allowed a cold shower. I happily took the cold shower. It didn’t give me much pleasure but at least it washed the sand off. I was more used to the cold after today. After my freezing experience I thought I would get frostbite! After a 30minuet cold shower I put my clothes on and went downstairs. It was 6.30pm almost time for dinner I was absolutely starving. I was hungry in a weird way it made me feel sick in my stomach. It’s like when you miss breakfast in the morning. That’s what it feels like to me if I miss breakfast. Kelly said “We’re being generous to you tonight! You can have a full tin of baked beans”. I said “ Thanks Mistress’s”. They cooked the baked beans for 3mins in the microwave and then put it in the dog bowl. I eat my dinner very fast and I eat very much like a dog! I was to
pre-occupied eating that I didn’t notice what the girls were having. Yes I was THAT hungry.
So at 7pm they watched T.V. for a couple of hours. Then they decided they would have some fun with me. They told me to take off all my clothes. I obeyed and stripped off. Then they took me to the door and threw me out and locked the door. I panicked there might be people around and my face went ruby red! They told me I was to spend the night outside. I was practically scared to death.
So I decided I would go to the woods. That would be my best option. I headed to the woods and picked some leaves. It was almost pitch black so I couldn’t see much. I decided to lay down in a bush. Then I fell asleep.
Sorry this part is rather short.
But i was only finishing off the day!
From now on i'll take a few Idea's
See your idea put into the story!
Old 07-05-2007, 06:33 AM   #45
slave boy

Send a message via MSN to slave boy Send a message via Yahoo to slave boy

I like this it's getting more interesting by the story.
slave boy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk