Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-04-2007, 12:38 AM   #31
Gotmilk272727

Default ????

are you adding more? because its been a few months since the last entry?
Gotmilk272727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 05:15 PM   #32
Gotmilk272727

Default wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????

its august now the last part of the story was in april
Old 08-15-2007, 10:10 PM   #33
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

i the he has forgotten this story!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 01:42 AM   #34
the dude

Send a message via AIM to the dude
Talking i still dont know which part this is!!!!!

ok so i went to the hospital a week later and visited brook and asked her how she was doing and she said that she was good and she was hurting and that it wasnt as bad as i was gonna hurt wen she got out of the hospital!!!!! so then i asked a docter how long untill she got out of the hospital and he said she got out in a week so in that week i told all of my slaves to get the same mix that she had and that was kind of embarassing but they got it and i said for them to mix them all into 1 big jar i had and that they were to come to this clearing in the woods like a mile into the woods behind my house and to bring their slaves with them and to bring a lot of rope and to tie them nude to a tree at the edge of the clearing and faceing the middle of the clearing and to also bring a chair then to wait for some other people they probably have met before to get there and do the same.

So the day before that event so to say was to happen i called brook and i asked her if she had been dared to be my slave and she reluctantly said yes and i said that she must at first come to my house about an hour before that thing was to happen. And u shud know what happened then when she came over.But after that happened we left and went to the clearing and all of the slaves were on the trees and all of my slaves were just sitting in the middle of the clearing in a circle faceing their own slaves and they were talking and by now they all know what was going on so i went and tied brook to the only tree which was left.The tree in the very middle of the clearing.So i then walked to the edge of the clearing and i set down my chair between 2 of the slaves and faced brook.Then i opened the half full trash bag i had brought with me and pulled out the big jar. And it was getting dark so i had about 10 flashlights so i called 1 of my slaves to pass out the flash lights to every1 and i already had 1 attached to my belt becuz i always have my minimag flashlight and my dads military issue k-bar knife that he gave me on my belt. And i rarely ever used my k-bar though. So then i walked over to al of my slaves and i whispered to 1 of them to quietly tell all of the others to follow me so we could get some wood so we could sart a fire because i was almost dark. So we all stood up at once and walked off into the woods and left the girls ties nude to trees.So it only took a minute or 2 for some1 to say that they say a big bunch of dead trees and bits of old dead trees to burn so we had almost 10 hours of wood to burn after all of the slaves carried a armfull of wood back. Then i got them to go out and find a lot of big rocks to setup a firepit. Then when they got back we setup a fire pit about 2 or 3 feet high and i pulled out 2 lighters and my k-bar and i used the k-bar to cut open 1 of the lighters and i dumped out all of its fluid on the wood in the pit and used the other lighter to light the fire so we all then sat at the edge of the fire and i started to whisper to 1 of them to walk over to his slave and tell her that he could let her down but her clothes were thrown in the fire and to keep warm she couldnt get near the fire so she could only stay warm 1 way and he knew what i meant so i said to pass it on so they passed it on till it reached me and they each got up and walked over to their slaves 1 by 1 and whisper something to them and some of them started to untie their slaves but about 3 of them just got yelled at and came back to the circle. And then while they were all preoccupied with their slaves i pulled out a 1 pound bag of weed and threw it on the fire(and im not saying that stuff is good but its just a story!) so then when they all were siting back at the fire and had their slaves sitting on their laps 1 said that something smelled wierd and another1 said he knew that smell and i ran over to him and told him that if he said anything i swore to god i was going to have a use for that knife and then i walked over to my seat and started to flip the knife around and just play with it untill i saw all of the slaves eyes get red and puffy and then i grabbed the trash bag again and pulled out a lot of bags of chips an candy and sat them down on the ground next to me and then my slaves started to beg for me to share! So i walked over to the 1 with the hottest chik sitting in his lap and i said i would share if he could get his slave to go off in the woods with me for a few minutes and he knew what i meant and she knew too and then he told me only if she can hav 1 of those bags of chips! And by now they all had the munchees because of what i had thrown on the fire!So then we walked off in the woods and i made sure i had my bag of stuff for later and a few minutes later we came back and sat down all satisfied and i dont really need to say what had happened i know! So after all of the slaves were all sitting there all full and happy and puffy eyed i walked over and untied brook and sat back down and she knew to come over and sit on my lap and then i started to extlain what they were all to do next.

So now im not going to write any more untill any1 of u give me some more ideas for what to tell them to do.

www.myspace.com/jess_is_that_dude
the dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 08:07 AM   #35
insanehuman455

holy shit, a pound of weed!!! thats alottt of money right there, they are slaves make them toke a joint or something, and weed usually doesnt work the first time, but i like the story anyway especially for the weed fact (weed rules, if you havent tried it i recomend you do if it doest work you gotta keep doing it, you will know when it works), there are a bit many slaves to keep track of and shit, but its not bad, i would say that the slaves turn on you after you fall asleep, and you wake up and the girl is back in charge.

sorry about the marijuana endorsement, if the admins feel it inappropiate they can edit it out of my post

Into: cuckolding, chastity crossdressing, sissiy/feminization, blackmail, humiliation, semi-public, ABDL/diapers, toilet, piss, light scat, and more

Limits: CBT, heavy pain, really messy, extreme public, family & friends or shaving. open minded and willing to explore boundaries.

kik:jsx455
insanehuman455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 12:38 PM   #36
the dude

Default i agree!!!

no i actually agree with u and that the mods can edit it if they want to cause weed rulez. ya and i have tried it too!!

Old 08-30-2007, 01:34 AM   #37
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Nice one. Just keep it going and dont forget it like last time!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 03:44 PM   #38
Gotmilk272727

this is a great story
Old 10-26-2007, 03:03 PM   #39
the dude

Cool

ok ill just pick up where that i left off at ok? so if you have any ideas on the story then just send them or post them and ill add most of them cuz im running out of them! ok here we go.

So we were all sitting at the fire and had the slaves there and i had brooke siting there and the slaves were all high and happy and satisfied with the munchy food i gave them and then i made a decision to call my friend and get him to come over there to the ckearing we were at and then about 10 minutes after that i called him he walked into the circle and pulled up a chair and i stood up and threw some more logs on the fire and poked it aroun and made the fire larger and then i handed my friend the huge trashbag that was still halfway full with stuff and told him to decide what to do next. Now before that i go on o have to explain that my friend and me are of the wiccan religion and i actually taught him of wicca and the principles and that he then took it up and accepted it for his religion and this is one of the true parts of the story and wicca has to do with withcrafe and magik yes magik with a (k) and spirits so now ill go on. So tthen he rummaged through the bag and looked to me and whispered in my ear that they were gonna be a little freaked out in a few short minutes and then he pulled out my fully hand crafted wiccan book of shadows and flipped through it(i have a book of shadows too and i did make it and write it all for reference) so all of the slaves stared curiosly at it and asked what it was and i said that theyd knbow soon enough then he asked what that their zodiac signs were and some were virgos and some were geminis and some were leos but i was the only taurus there so then he told them that each zodiac sign corresponds to 1 of the four elements and that i was the only water element there and i was the 1 with the most akasha(the wiccan fifth element- the energy of all things) and then he reminded me that the power of three was stronger than any power so i called up my other wiccan friend(jared) and then in a minute he showed up and i explained what had happened to us and what our plan was but we needed 1 more person and that was him and then i pulled out the colored ritual robes and handed blue to water elements and yellow to the air elements and green to the earth elements and then red to the fire elements and the robe were hand made by me out of silk and then i pulled out the five deep purple robes and handed 1 to the 2 of my friends and then we all put on the robes so then there were 3 of us in purple robes and 3 in yellow and 3 in red and 3 in green and 3 in blue. And we had the purple 1es becaus that purple is the strongest akkasha and that is the ideal color for the wiccan ritual robes. but then i oulled ou the only black robe i had and slipped it on then i pulled out my ritual candles and set the candles in ouder in front of the ppl like the blue candles were in front of the people in blue robes and so on then they all were staring and the canles and then i pulled out the diviners sage. Yes the salvia divinorum and handed a bottle to each slave then ordered them to drink tho whole bottle then i threw a whole bag of salvia leaves on the fire and they were getting breathfulls of it and i then started the ritual and trold the all to sit side by siide and join hands so they did that. then i instructed them to close their eyes and visualize a ba of light that was the color of their robes in the center of their heart and to visualize it growing and joining with all of the other akkasha bubbles and to keep growing untill it was white and bug and i closed my eyes and sent the waves out to help build the bubbles then i say that they have never meditated or went on spirit journeys or gained their energy so i pulled out my concecrated ethame a magikal tool and pushed out all of the energy that i could pull and helped them build the giant bubble so i think that this is long enough so ill leave you with the akkasha bubble and write what spell well cast next time so give ideas!

Advertisements
Kink Talk