Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-06-2007, 02:07 PM   #1
xxxMichellexxx
Distinguished Member

Default A Week Like No Other [FICTION]

I've seen lots of posts where guys become real life slaves to people they know so I decided to switch it around.

Part 1: Background information

I was 15 years old, we had moved into this house 6 years ago but I never really talked to the neighbor’s that much, even though my parents did. I have a brother and the neighbor’s have 2 guys. One of them is attending university and the other is 16. The 16-year-old, John has saw me doing some dares in my backyard through a window thinking I wouldn’t see him. Anyway one weekend my neighbors came over. Me and John got to talking and he seemed to start to take a liking to me, we watched a little TV and went on the computer. I didn’t know it but this friendship with him would be very different in a couple of weeks….

Part 2: The Surprise

4 weeks pasted and I hadn’t talked to John since. My parents said they were going away with my neighbors to their cottage. They said that they would drop Mark (my little bro) off at grandma’s but I’ll be home alone, so they went through the normal stuff; emergency phone #’s, no parties, etc. About 45 minutes after they left I got a call; it was John. He invited me over to watch a movie. So I went next door to his house and found him at the computer. He said “is this your profile?” I said “yes” and asked him how he found the site. He said that he spotted the URL when on the computer and checked it out. He said “that explains all that stuff your doing in your backyard.” I once again said “yes”, but quieter. He then asked, “Are you looking for a master?” I quickly realized that yesterday I posted a thread saying that I’m looking for a master. He said, “Well are you?” I replied, “yes” once again but this time in almost a whisper. He said “well now you got one”. I tried so hard not to laugh but a few giggles got out. I thought he can’t be serious. He told me that his parents had told them that they were going away with my parents this week and that he was taking lessons to be a master from one of the cruelest masters out-there for the last 4 weeks. I knew now that I was in trouble…

Comments? If they are good i'll keep writing...
xxxMichellexxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 02:18 PM   #2
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

ooo, I'm curious, post some more of it please, I want to know how it turns out

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 02:29 PM   #3
xxxMichellexxx
Distinguished Member

Part 3: Day 1, The Beginning

John first told me that I would be punished later for the giggling. He then told me to go to my room and he followed. He asked if I had a suitcase, I said “yes” and went to go get one. He then went through my dresser and picked out my sluttest clothes along with one pair of jeans and 1 bra. He took 3 thongs, several mini skirts, halter tops and some other clothing and threw it into the suitcase. He looked around and asked if I had any high heels. I replied that I had 3 pairs and he told me to go get them and throw them into the suitcase. Once those were in the bag he asked if I needed anything else, I told him that I might need tampon and he let me go get them. Once we got into his house he put the stuff down and looked at me. I was wearing a bra, white thong, jeans, and a black t-shirt. He told me to take everything off. I did obeying him. He took a picture and said that if I ditched being his slave or told somebody about me being his slave he will email it to every guy in school. I agreed that I wouldn’t tell anybody about being his slave or ditch being his slave. He then tied my up to the kitchen chair and gave me my rules, which I was forced to agree on.
1. No telling anybody about you being my slave
2. No talking back
3. No hair below the neck
4. Must always refer to him as Master John
5. Must do what he says
6. No underwear unless otherwise stated
7. Must always let him pick out the clothes for the day for me
8. Must eat out of a dog bowl

After he finished stating those rules he told me my first task…
Old 04-06-2007, 02:38 PM   #4
hotnpimpin

its good when are u going to post the next part
hotnpimpin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 06:05 PM   #5
chain
SysOp & Cougar Trainer

Has potential.....can win an award I think.

Rowing all day, erry Day
chain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 06:32 PM   #6
Tessdog
Account Banned

Usaslavegurl I think you should also join us on the story written by the best authors. I am getting the best of the best to write the best pieace ever.
Tessdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 10:59 AM   #7
xxxMichellexxx
Distinguished Member

part 4 and maybe 5 should be out early next week, probably tuesday
Old 04-08-2007, 10:48 PM   #8
Glutgod
getDare Devil

its a good story!
For us, the storm has passed. The war is over. And let us never forget those who journeyed into the howling dark, and did not return. For their decision required courage beyond measure. Sacrifice, an unshakeable conviction that their fight... *our* fight... was elsewhere. As we start to rebuild, this hillside will remain barren, a memorial to heroes fallen. They enobled all of us, and they shall not be forgotten
Glutgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 05:22 AM   #9
Falcon

I love the story!!!!

Cant wait 4 the next part..

Keep up the good work!
Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 12:50 PM   #10
xxxMichellexxx
Distinguished Member

Here's part 4...

Part 4: Day 1, The First couple of tasks

He told me that he was going out for an hour and when he comes back he expects the Kitchen, and his room clean. He told me to do it naked (since I’ am already). So he left and I got to work. The kitchen wasn’t a problem, just a couple of dishes but once I got into his room I knew it would be tough to finish within the hour. His clothes were everywhere among with other stuff. He got home right on time and I had just finished his room the second before he came into the house. He saw the laundry basket that I filled with his dirty laundry and asked why I didn’t do it? I didn’t say anything. He told me that I was to be punished for that too. By now it was 6:30pm and I hadn’t eaten dinner yet. He made me make some pasta, keeping his dick in my mouth the whole time. Once the pasta was done he poured it into the dog bowl and told me that I have 5 minutes to eat it. I quickly ate up, but didn’t finish half of it because I couldn’t use my hands. After 5 minutes I washed my face and went to the washroom. When I came out of the washroom he gave me a mini skirt, high heels, and a tube top and told me to put them on. I obeyed. He told me that I was going out to do one of my punishments. He then took a glance at me and told me that my skirt wasn’t short enough so I rolled it up 2 times. It was around 7:30pm when I left and was starting to get dark. He told me to walk to the convince store near our houses. I did and he followed. He then told me to go in and grab something on the lower shelf giving the clerk a “clear view”. Once I did this 3 times I came out and he told me to give him the skirt and top. He told me to go walk back to his house naked. It’s about a 5-minute walk and during this time with him following, 3 guys checked me out. Once we got back he told me I could take the heels off and told me to be his foot rest while he watched TV. He watched TV for 2 hours and once he was done it was 9:30pm. It was a Sunday night so he said I should go to bed early because it was a school night. He then threw me my pajamas, a see-through nightgown that didn’t cover anything below the waist. He handcuffed me to his bed post and told me to look for a note from him in the morning for my instructions for the next day. He then left and came back with a one of my thongs and some duct tape. He then made me give him a blowjob to the edge of cumming, then he jacked off and cummed on my thong and then stuffed it in my mouth and made sure it didn’t fall out with duct tape. “This is your punishment for giggling” John said. He left the room and then 5 seconds later he poked his head into the room and said “o and good night my little slut”. Then I fell asleep…
Old 04-11-2007, 10:40 AM   #11
Smile Guy
getDare Sweetheart

I like the idea of duct taping something into somebody's mouth. This is excellent work, USASlaveGurl... it really is great to have you back. Want to continue our private dare game that kind of just stopped sometime soon?
Smile Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 06:41 PM   #12
chain
SysOp & Cougar Trainer

Absolutely great Michelle....keep it up!

Rowing all day, erry Day
chain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 05:09 AM   #13
evanekid

Send a message via MSN to evanekid

this is great i really can't wait for the next part
Old 04-16-2007, 01:04 PM   #14
xxxMichellexxx
Distinguished Member

Ok here's part 5! Enjoy!

Part 5: Monday Morning, Day 2

I woke up in the morning and I found that Master John had undone the handcuffs. I took off the duct tape and took out the thong. I then found the note that told me what to do during the day. It read:

------------------------------------------------------------

Dear My Slut,

I have laid out your clothes for today on the bed. I expect that you follow my rules and do my following tasks:
· Before gym class, instead of changing in the girl’s changing room change in the guys
· Give your history teacher a clear view of your tits, ass, and pussy. Don’t make it obvious or you will be punished.

And enjoy your walk to and back from school m little slut, it’s supposed to be windy…

Your Master,
John

------------------------------------------------------------

After reading this note I showered and brushed my teeth. I then looked at the bed for the first time since I woke up. A micro skirt, tube top, and some high heels were there. I instantly knew what Master John had meant by enjoying my walk to school. I got dressed and left the house. Before I took my third step outside, my skirt blew up revealing my shaved pussy. I quickly looked around, but it didn’t look as if anyone saw.
I then started my walk to school…

If you have any suggestions for this story, PM them to me and I may use them in a future part!
Old 04-16-2007, 03:50 PM   #15
evanekid

Send a message via MSN to evanekid

bit short but good still cant wait for the next part

Advertisements
Kink Talk