Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-04-2007, 06:02 PM   #16
ksax

I can't wait to see even more of these stories!
ksax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 05:48 AM   #17
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

Thanks, glad you like it, I'll try and get some more done by the weekend, as always if you have any ideas they are welcome, post here or pm me

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 06:52 AM   #18
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

I wrote this bit but my laptop crahsed just before I posted it so I'll try and recreate it a bit later

Ask me anything

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

Old 04-07-2007, 09:28 AM   #19
depp=noob=lol
Account Banned

ahhh....that sucks....i hope that you can recreate it is a rlly good thread/ story....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
depp=noob=lol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 03:59 PM   #20
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

Once we got to the hotel we had the rest of the afternoon free, which of course meant an afternoon of doing what the girls demanded. I sighed and carried their bags one by one to the third floor, by stairs of course, not the lift.

When everything was up there I have my first task, I had Sarah, Lisa and Gemma in the room

"Hand me the chocolate" it was put on a radiator and started to melt "since Sarah has given you the most pleasure so far, you will return the favour"

Sarah them started to strip, down to her panties and bra, moving over to one of the beds and sitting down.

"You have to clean her using only your mouth" they continued, this didn't sound to bad, sarah had a very hot body

she walked over the the radiator, opening up the choolate packet and pouring the liquid chocolate down her panties, front and back, and some into her bra. She proceeded to rub in the chocolate in the panties.

She laid down on the floor, face down, and I was ordered to clean her, I used my mouth to pull down the panties at the back, licking her soft, smooth arse, it was wonderful for me, and giving me a hard on. About a minute in I was pulled away

"you will be naked unless we say otherwise" Ella had just entered the room, she stood me up and stripped me off, even the panties and bra.

I was thrown back to the floor to continue my suprisingly pleasurable punishment. Sarah looked so hot that I din't mind the way she had rammed the chocolate right up her butt crack and all around and into her arse hole. I just licked it clean. Once this was complete I went to lick the panties clean but was ordered to stop. I used my mouth to then undo the bra clip, a very challenging thing to do with only your mouth.

Once I had finally tackled the clip, Sarah rolled over ontop her back, seeing her lie there was such a turn on, she was so hot and sexy. I was told to start at the top and work down.

I pulled down the bra, sucking her wonderful nipples clean, I felt her reach down and grab my cock, stoking me as I cleaned her. Once I had done her soft breasts I moved down, although I kept my groin close enough for her to reach, I was enjoying the reward I was getting.

I started to lick her groin clean, she had shaved down there so her skin was as soft as the rest of her body. As I began to lick her pussy clean I felt her rub my arse, the longer I sucked her, the more she groaned, the stronger she grabbed my arse and the more intense the stroking was. This was an amazing experience, one I didn't want to end. Suddenly Sarah came, stroking me more than ever, causing me to come too. Ella wouldn't stand for it,

"Girls don't ejaculate, now be a good slut and eat it" Most of it had landed on sarah, although she seemed to enjoy it, it appeared she enjoyed me licking her clean again even more as she stroked me a bit longer.

As further punishment, put on the panties and bra. I did, they were still filled with chocolate which was spread out as they massaged it around my groin, butt and my nipples. At this point they took out a spoon, telling me to eat it all. They had covered my entire groin and penis, even shoving a load up my butt hole. I took the spoon, started to strip, although I was told to do it how it was. I scooped out the mess in the bra, then around my penis before cleaning my arse.

"I know I shoved some upyour hole, clean it now!" demamnded Ella, she was worse than the others, really trying to make me suffer. I put the spoon up mybarse hole, scooped it out and ate it, I doubt much of it was chocolate, but I had no choice in the matter. I swallowed the disgusting lot, just thinking about the pleasure I had just experienced to help me get through it.

Soon after I learned what my true punishment had been whilst enjoying Sarah, Gemma had put laxatives in the chocolate and they were starting to work.

"Here, put this on" as I was handed a nappy, an adult size nappy. I put it on just as I ran out of time and the entire contents of my guts came flowing out. "don't worry, it only lasts for 5 minutes"

Once my intestines had recovered and were back to normal I was ordered to take a shower, hut first I must get in the cubicle and rub the filth on my body. I comlied, just happy to be permitted to remove it.

Once I had covered myself, I started to to wash off, cleaning myself for nearly an hour to get the stench off. When I was done I stepped out, finding my towel missing. I moved into the bedroom to find all the clothes, bags and sheets gone, all I could see was a cupboard in the corner but it was locked. On the door was a not saying to go up to the room above, naked. I felt it was some kind of trap.

I stepped out the door, checking the landing was clear before cloding the door. I ran to the stairs about 5 metres away and went up one floor. I snuck across the landing to the door, knocked an ran back to the stairs, hiding behind the door. Looking out I saw a teacher answer, it had been a trap.

Suddenly I was grabbed from behind by the girls who took me down to the swimming pool in the basement and into the girls changing rooms. I was held down on the floor by Lisa and Sarah. Ella and Gemma stood over me, pulling out a razor, scissors and waxing strips. Gemma sat on the floor beside me, cutting down my pubic hair, she then took wax strips and put them on my groin, penis, balls, chest and legs. They then left it for a while, using the razor to shave my armpits and any other hair they saw. After this they suddenly grabbed the wax strips and ripped them off. It was a terrible pain, and they rolled me over straight away, waxing all over my back and up my arse crack, even places I doubted I had any hair.

They then taped my penis between my legs and used some kind of skin glue to attach fake breasts, realistic ones, the kind of gel ones that give girls extra cleavage but are fairly obvious they are fake from close up. They felt very real and they used something to mould it to my skin to look natural. They then used the same glue to give me longer hair, adding makeup and anything else they could to make me appear female.

Once this was done they dragged me into a changing cubicle, looking down it seemed they had just given me a brazillian waxing, they threw me a bikini and told me to put it on. The strap of the bottoms gave me a terrible wedgie, although it became quite nice after a while, making me understand why women liked thongs so much. I put the bikini top on, looking in the mirror I had huge breasts. They then took me to the pool demanding I swim 10 laps, unfortunately there was a group of girls in there, they were french girls staying at the hotel. I sensed that it could be an embarrassing swim.

"If they come over to you and realise you are male, yopu must offer to do anything for them in exchange for their silence"

It was not going to end well...

Ask me anything

Last edited by anonimousbob; 04-09-2007 at 03:42 AM.
Old 04-08-2007, 05:19 PM   #21
Glutgod
getDare Devil

Wow a very good story!
For us, the storm has passed. The war is over. And let us never forget those who journeyed into the howling dark, and did not return. For their decision required courage beyond measure. Sacrifice, an unshakeable conviction that their fight... *our* fight... was elsewhere. As we start to rebuild, this hillside will remain barren, a memorial to heroes fallen. They enobled all of us, and they shall not be forgotten
Glutgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 05:23 PM   #22
JohnC15

Talking I love this story.

I love this story and i can't wait for the rest you are a great writer and this is a great story. Keep up the good work.
JohnC15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 08:14 PM   #23
Tessdog
Account Banned

I was loving it but you made a huge mistake, you used my plot of fake breast and all that jazz. Keep it orignal.
Tessdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 03:15 AM   #24
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

actually tessdog I didn't, for a start this is a minor part of my story (just looked at yours and it's a major part of yours), secondly I didn't even remember your story at the time. I guess it's possible that it was in the back of my mind somehwhere from ages ago and if that's the case then sorry

Ask me anything

Old 04-09-2007, 09:21 AM   #25
Tessdog
Account Banned

Its cool, I was just over reacting. I think we really need to work on a story with each other. Mean me in the chat section so we can write it.

Tessdog
Tessdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 02:55 PM   #26
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

best story written on this site.

it has left everyone that has began to read it wanting more
dared to perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 07:11 AM   #27
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

I'm glad you are enjoying, and once again if you have any ideas please send them to me (nobody suggested stuff yet )

I climbed down the steps into the water, it was freezing. I looked over and saw a sign claiming that the water heating was turned off at 9:00 pm; it was just past 9:30. I started swimming; the French girls were sitting by the side of the pool at the other end, the end I was swimming towards. As I approached the end I tried to keep my face down, holding my breath. I turned around and swam back down towards my mistresses who were smirking. I continued to swim, managing to hide my face when I reached the French girls. I managed to do the laps without the girls talking to me so I climbed out the pool only to have Lisa quickly take a picture of me. I got angry and demanded that she delete it. She pointed out that they were my masters, and that the girls had looked up. I had been speaking in my normal voice but fortunately they didn’t come over to see what was going on and I thought I had got away with it.

I had to walk back up to their room now, in the swimming costume. Luckily nobody was out of their rooms. When we were back inside they unlocked the cupboard and got out all the things they had hidden

“Now I need to punish you for not going to the room upstairs” insisted Gemma

“But I did….” I tried to explain, but they said I had to be at the door when it was opened.

“hmm, now let me think of an appropriate punishment. Perhaps we should leave you by the door and let people come and look” suggested Lisa. I begged them not to do that, saying they promised not to involve anyone I knew

“Ok then, lets do something very evil to you…” I gulped at Ella’s pause, hoping she was being over dramatic and that she didn’t really have an evil plan

Ask me anything

Old 04-13-2007, 01:07 PM   #28
evanekid

Send a message via MSN to evanekid

cme on bob whn u gna carry on wit grt story
Old 04-13-2007, 01:36 PM   #29
the dude

Send a message via AIM to the dude

Yeah,this is a good story and i like it and you should write the next part.
I think your a future writer!

www.myspace.com/jess_is_that_dude
the dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 09:06 PM   #30
penguin13

good story cant wait for the next part
penguin13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk