Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-21-2007, 12:13 PM   #1
Sumanitu

Default Moving to a new town (Fiction)

This is my first attempt at a story on the net. Let me know what you think.

Chris was 16 years old. His family had just moved to Texas where is father was transferred for work. Chris is an only child and had to leave all of his friends. He was in Boy Scouts in Pittsburgh, and now had to join a new Troop in Houston. He loved the scouts but was afraid of making new friends. His new house was huge. Basically his parents had the downstairs and he the upstairs with his bedroom, bathroom, game room and own TV room. He loved his new house but still missed his friends. His first Boy Scouts meeting was Tuesday night, and he was going to start school on wed. He thought that it might be good thing so he will know someone before he starts school.
Since Chris was 16 he already able to drive and he drove himself to the scout meeting. When he got there he walked in and started looking for the scout master that he meet the day before. There were about 15 other people there and no one looked over the age of 20.

“Where is Mr. Wolfe?” Chris asked one of the scouts.

“Mr. Wolfe is not here. His wife got sick so Dave is in charge. By the way My name is Paul.” Paul stated “Dave is the tall blond with the Steelers hat on.”.

“Hi I am Chris. Is he a Steelers fan?” Chris said.

“The biggest one I have ever known.” Paul replied.

Chris could not believe it. He had found a Steelers fan down here in Houston.

“Well I guess I should go introduce myself. It was nice meeting you Paul.” Chris said as he was walking towards Dave.

“Hi. are you Dave?” Chris asked.

“Yes and you must be Chris. Mr. Wolfe told me about you. Sorry he could not be here, but his wife is not feeling good.” Dave replies “Also did you bring the permission slip for the camping trip this weekend?”.

“Yes I did. Who will be leading it if Mr. Wolfe can not go?” Chris asks.

“I will. Don’t worry it will still be fun.” Dave states. “Ok everyone gather around so we can start. So lets all talk about the Upper classman’s camping trip this weekend.”

The meeting went on for about 45 minutes talking all about the camping trip. Chris found out that a total of 7 people were going. 6 scouts and the Leader Dave. On the camping trip they are going to sleep to people to a tent. Chris tent mate was going to be Justin. Justin was an 18 your Senior. He was the oldest and strongest in the troop. Many people actually thought he ran the troop when Mr. Wolfe wasn’t around cause Dave was scared of Justin. Dave did ask Justin to be nice to Chris since it was his first week here. Then there was Dan and Stephen. Both of them were 15 and average build. Dan had brown hair and played baseball for the school, and Stephen was a blond who played soccer or the school.. Then there was Bret and John. Bret was also 18 and John was 17. They were both athletic build and played football for the school., but lucky it was a bye week this weekend. Of course that is why they chose that weekend.. Chris was really excited about this weekend and could not wait for it. The rest of the week went by real fast. Nothing big happened at school, and on Friday after school Chris actually ran all the way home so he could get ready for the camping trip to start that night.

Sorry nothing big happened here, but its just the introduction.

Last edited by Sumanitu; 09-25-2007 at 07:32 PM. Reason: Forgot to tell it is fiction
Sumanitu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 12:18 PM   #2
Davros
Account Banned

Another camping story... sounds great
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 10:31 PM   #3
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewSlave View Post
Another camping story... sounds great
absolutely true. hope there are some chicks involved

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 08:42 AM   #4
Coyote
getDare Addict

what will happen next........................ make him be blackmailed on the trip...............ya this is good
Limits:Public,Involving Other People, Illegal, Pee/Poop, High Risk of Getting Caught,Extreme Pain,Anal,Messy/Water,(Backyard might be ok), Masturbation
24/M/USA
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=32347

AFTER HOURS!!(GOOD READING)
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 09:24 AM   #5
DaVance
Distinguished Member

Cool

Hmmmm . . . . Chris is from Pittsburgh and is a Steelers fan. There oughta be a chapter were he comes up here to Brownstown on gameday all decked out in his Steelers gear. I'm sure he'll have a day to remember.

BTW ... I could be wrong, but there are just too many coincidental facts in this story and elsewhere in the forums to make me believe this is just a fiction story. I think this is about another getDare member. See if you can figure it out.
DaVance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 10:52 AM   #6
Sumanitu

This story is totally made up. I chose Steelers cause I am a huge steelers fan. I will be adding the next part tonight hopefully.
Sumanitu is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk