Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-21-2012, 10:35 PM   #1
freshmilk

Rainbow <3 What a trip.. [M/M]

Hey all. This is a story I've had in my head for a while and finally decided to write. I hope you enjoy it and feel free to give feed back

So now I’m sitting here wondering exactly what to do, I have come out to my best friends parents, to ¾ my friends. I didn’t even know if I was gay or bi or what! It has been the strangest few months, excitement, fear, sadness, SUPERFUCKING HAPPINESS and everything in between.

I guess I should start from the beginning, this is my story and on that note I should probably let you know who I am. Hi, I'm Brad, I'd wave but you wouldn't see me, I’m 16, I’m about average height, maybe just a tad smaller, I have blonde hair that isn’t long but isn’t short, just long enough to get into my eyes and annoy me sometimes but I like it. I normally change my hairstyle and colour every few months but it’s been blonde for a while now, anyway. I’m in pretty good shape I guess, I have a small (barely noticeable) outline of a 4 pack I’m skinny but not scrawny, just slim. I like being this way, I’d hate to look like Arnie!.. wait, I’m rambling again, enough about me for now. My best friend is Jarred, he is 15 just about to turn 16 and his cute! His shorter than me and slim too, he has a 6 pack though, he has blue eyes and light brown hair. He is honestly more fun to be around than anyone on this earth!

Anyway back to the story I guess, we had just won our football (soccer) grand final against our main rivals 4-1 and after the celebrations we were told that our coach had organised a tour type trip to England leaving in 2 weeks. After the mass celebrations and asking about 400 times if he was joking we all calmed down enough to actually speak English and spent the rest of the day watching the older teams play and talking about our future holiday.

The last 2 weeks had gone so slow but the day finally arrived. I just finished packing my bags and placed them in the van, I hugged my best friend and we were on our way. This was our first time overseas and my first time on a plane, to say I was excited was a massive understatement! The trip to the airport wasn’t a long one and after only a few minutes we were checking in our luggage. Once the boring stuff was taken care of Jarred, our team mate James and I ran off checking out every part of the airport, we ended up hearing our names on the intercom telling us to board the plane and knew we would be in trouble but we eventually made it. We talked about the trip ahead and the games we were to play while boarding the plane and waiting for take off.

After about 2 hours of flying almost everyone was asleep from the sleeping pills coach gave us to relax and reduce jetlag. Jarred and I were the only 2 who didn't take them and the only 2 on our half of the plane awake so we decided to play a game. We had to pull down the pants of all the guys in our team. Whoever got the most without getting busted won. I went first and went for Tim who was in the aisle next to me. I reached over and easily slid down his track pants leaving him sitting in only his boxers and shirt. Jarred went for Beau and managed to take his shorts completely off and hide them under the seat. Beau was wearing black boxer briefs showing off his sizable package after another turn each we got board and decided to see if we could get someone’s pants and underwear off completely. We looked around for a target and decided on James. He always had a habit of being picked on, on a school trip we shaved his eyebrows and threw away all his underwear so he was the perfect target. We both walked over and undid his seat belt Jarred undid his shoes while I kept look out, Jarred struggled but eventually undid his belt and pants zip as we slid down his pants leaving him in just his boxers showing a small tent we looked at each other holding back our laughter as we pulled down his boxers...

I'm Bi!, You're the one thats confused

Check out my story <3 What a trip.. [M/M] and let me know what you think

<3 Jonnor <3
freshmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to freshmilk for this post:
Old 01-21-2012, 11:36 PM   #2
amenablerebel

Great start, I look forward to reading more!
amenablerebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 11:43 PM   #3
KjblankenshipKevin

Great storie so far looking forward to reading more
KjblankenshipKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 07:41 AM   #4
glue
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to glue

Really good start, hope you continue with this

7/10

WATCH OUT FOR A GLUE RATING OUT OF TEN
glue would like to tell everyone reading this to stay
sticky as life is to short to become unstuck

I'm the Simon Cowell of GetDare

Please add me at:

8 Years On Getdare!!!!!!
glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 03:48 PM   #5
freshmilk

Thanks for the feedback amenablerebel, KjblankenshipKevin and glue I'm glad you're enjoying it so far. I'm putting another update up today but it won't always be only 1 day between them!
Enjoy.

Jarred struggled but eventually undid his (james') belt and pants zip as we slid down his pants leaving him in just his boxers showing a small tent we looked at each other holding back our laughter as we pulled down his boxers..

James' dick sprung straight up almost hitting Jarred in the face. It was only small but matched his small frame we piled his clothes up and went back to our seats. We wanted to sleep but being the pranksters of the team we needed a plan to not get busted we thought it would be a good idea to take our pants off too so it looked like we were victims. Jarred took his off showing a full erection in his boxer briefs I laughed and he reached for my shorts showing I too was enjoying the game. we put on our iPod and fell asleep.

A few hours later I woke up. Jarred was still asleep as were most of the boys I checked to see if anyone had noticed our prank and only Tim had pulled his pants back up. James was still naked but no longer aroused. I pulled my pants up and Jarreds and went back to sleep. The plane started to shake and dropped as we ran into turbulence, waking everyone up, Jarred and I immediately looked back at James to see his reaction. His whole body went red as he tried to find his clothes and the fear and excitement was making him get hard again. He eventually found a blanket to cover himself with before putting his clothes back on as the others just pulled their pants up and laughed. After a few minutes the turbulence stopped and James came over to us, he wasn’t angry just embarrassed and asked if it was us just to make sure it wasn’t a stranger. We told him what we did and he said next time he wanted in. We agreed and he went to sit down as our food arrived.*

James swapped seats with one of the guys next to Tim so he was next to us for the rest of the flight. After playing a few games on the plane and watching a movie we decided to play truth or dare. There were only a few of our team mates awake and only beau wanted to Join the rest were going to sleep. We started out slowly asking truths like what position you want to play most who's your favorite in the team and the game was getting boring quickly so I chose dare. Tim dared me to take off my boxer briefs and leave them in the toilet. I stood up went to the toilet and closed the door I took off my shorts and briefs and looked in the mirror. I wasn’t the biggest guy I've seen only about an inch bigger the James but it didn't bother me too much. I was one of the only guys with a girlfriend and she didn't mind it at all. I pulled my shorts back up and left my briefs on the handle of the sink. Flushed the toilet and walked back to my seat. Next Jarred said truth and was asked if he had to suck a dick would he prefer to know the person or not. He took his time to think and said he would rather know the person so he could make them give him a blowjob back, we all laughed and moved on.

After a few more truths I chose dare again hoping to inspire everyone to move the game in a more entertaining direction. James looked at me and dared me to suck Jarreds dick. I looked at Jarred with shock when James spoke again "joking" my heart slowly returned to it's normal rhythm and I was given my real dare and had to convince a guy in our team to kiss me on the lips nothing passionate so I thought it was rather easy I looked at Jarred who instantly said no as did Tim and James. I stood up to see who was awake and I weighed up my options as I was about to walk to Beau I felt my shorts get ripped down to my ankles before I could cover up I saw Aarons jaw drop. We all suspected Aaron of being bi because he was kind of emo and had kissed guys before also. When I managed to wrestle my shorts back on I picked him as my target. I walked over and kneeled down next to him I told him I was dared to do it and he agreed to help if I did him a favor later he didn't say what it was but agreed and he kissed me quickly in the lips Jarred yelled out they couldn't see so we turned side on and did it again we both laughed and high fives before I went back to my seat. Tim was the next to choose and finally picked dare but his was easy he had to write his phone number in the toilets. He took the pen and returned within a few minutes saying he wrote his number on my briefs! Our laughter was beginning to wake a few if the boys up so we thought best to stop there but made a deal to start back up on our free nights after we got to England..

I'm Bi!, You're the one thats confused

Check out my story <3 What a trip.. [M/M] and let me know what you think

<3 Jonnor <3
freshmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 04:29 PM   #6
daremaster 1
getDare God

Good chapter, Im really enjoying it!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk